Times Veeky Forums lied to you

>see this come up in soda threads for years
>finally see it at a store

Just wasted $5 on a four pack. If Barqs was in a glass bottle, it would taste just like this.

What else has Veeky Forums lied to you about?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/31222305?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227022678696&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40891496792&wl4=pla-78821090072&wl5=9005678&wl6=&wl7=9005645&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=31222305&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That finnish school food is tasty

>meme tier
>soda
A faggot and a retard!
Even by Veeky Forums standards you're something a bit fucking special.

Stop typing like you have a cock in every orifice at any time!

It is meme tier when pic related is objectively better.

We have toothpaste that tastes like this shit.

First time I went to USA someone gave me a root beer float and I slapped that faggot for giving me toothpaste flavoured soda with ice cream.

I cast aspersions on the mental faculties of the moderators and janitors on this board.
Make of that what you wish.
Stay secure.

Most rootbeer is flavored with wintergreen, proper sassafras was banned because it caused liver cancer in lab rats.

Doesn't justify why all Americans love this toothpaste flavoured beverage though.

Is it a nostalgia thing or do you not have toothpaste that tastes like it?

Our toothpaste tends to be more spearmint or peppermint than wintergreen

And "all Americans" would generally prefer pepsi or coke because change is scary

You retards just have fucked up tastebuds. Root beer is delicious.

Wintergreen is not delicious.
It is soapy and cloying.

>soda
you brought this upon yourself, OP

That's why it's one of the most popular gum flavors. I get it now.

Mint gum is spearmint ya dingus

You're are a retarded

I'd say eat a dick, but your tastebuds would think it's key lime pie for all you know.

Boy you're dumb

Peppermint and spearmint are the most common toothpaste flavors in burgerland.

Why is it only now occurring to me how perfect root beer toothpaste would be? Minty taste! Foamy head! It was staring us in the face this ENTIRE TIME!

Yeah Virgil's is terrible. I'd take cheap ass generic store brand root beer over Virgil's any day of the week.

what state is this swill even sold in

never seen it my life

Upper midwest. Made in wisconsin

Kek

>Not buying Sprechers Cream Soda
Bruh

fuck yeah, used to love going to menards on the weekend with my dad, getting some 2x4s or some shit, a big pack of beef jerky, and some sprechers

Really depends on the catering service. Sodexo and Amica make edible food while everyone else makes garbage with Palmia being the worst of the worst.

official rootbeer power rankings

1. Sprechers
2. IBC
3. Barqs
POWER GAP
4. Virgils
POWERGAP

9000. MUG
9001. A&W
9002. Dads rootbeer

>Made in wisconsin
ah
like all other things evil.

Huh. I literally saw this in a vending machine in my college camps one day and drank it. Didn't know it was shilled on here or w/e.

It tastes nothing like Barqs though, it's much more distinctive than other root beers.

I cannot believe how expensive this shit is for how fucking ok-tier it is

walmart.com/ip/31222305?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227022678696&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40891496792&wl4=pla-78821090072&wl5=9005678&wl6=&wl7=9005645&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=31222305&wl13=&veh=sem

Look at this shit. 50 dollars is not okay for a fucking 6-pack of mid-quality soda regardless of how "great" the ingredients are

Their ginger ale and this one taco place's food go together better than fucking any combo I've ever had

Goddamn I want some right this second

Wrong
Boylan's
Sprecher
IBC
That's the real top three.

>
never had boylans

lmao I dunno whats up with walmarts pricing but I can promise you at a non retard store a 6 pack of it does not cost 50$

on amazon you can literally get a 12 pack for 30 and thats factoring in shipping fucking glass bottles which is already retarded and inefficient

At tops it sells for like 6 bucks for 4. I think the guy who owns Walmart slept with Virgil's wife or something

Boylan's is too clove-heavy for my taste.
Makes a killer ham, though.

>What else has Veeky Forums lied to you about?

Sriracha. It*s utter shite actually.

Wow you're a real cunt

My toothpaste tastes like mint but I still eat mint flavored food you massive faggot. If its so disgusting to you then why do you use it to brush your teeth? KYS

Fuck you

It's six four-packs, not a single six-pack. It even tells you the price per ounce on the webpage.

Used to have a rocket fizz around my area that closed and I tried dozens of root beers.
Have a small collection of soda bottles that I don't display because it makes me sound like a child when someone brings it up, and it's not a passion or anything so into storage it goes.
Henry Weinhard is what I drink now, only because my only other options are mug/a&w/ibc/virgils
Out of the easy to find ones, Brownie is one of my favourites. Bulldog is another of note. I can't say my opinion on sprecher, but I have a bottle, so I've drank it but probably not cared for it.
I've been meaning to try pic related, but it's paying a lot for what is likely to be meme soda

am I in the 90s again? I haven't seen IBC since the 2000s

if you can put your hands on Abita root beer, you should try it.
it's badass. I'm a fan of barq's actually. i like it. so im almost certain you'd loooove abita.