If cryptocurrency defeated central banking wouldn't that make it impossible to take out a loan?

If cryptocurrency defeated central banking wouldn't that make it impossible to take out a loan?

And since no one could get a loan (poorfags at least) wouldn't that destroy the economy?

Attached: comment_2zwIoO2xeeUoVPYobpjH8DJblQ5ezrAx.jpg (590x376, 191K)

nah banks will always do loans, they might just do loans thru crypto. Crypto banks will absolutely be a thing in the future, as dumb as it may sound, but people are too retarded to use BTC wallets and shit and would rather have a bank store it for them. Also decentralized loans will be a thing, like salt but less shitty

Loans are what's destroying the economy. The only reason houses cost such a ridiculous amount is because you can have the money loaned to you and then pay off the monthly payments. When interest rates rise, house prices fall. Similarly if there were no loans available then no one would be able to save up the money to buy a house. House prices would recede to more believable levels and only cost maybe double an average salary as opposed to 10x as much

retard
this
loans are cancer get out

>loans are cancer get out
Nah, just usury is.

Yes, OP, in case you were wondering, you are an idiot.
Loans will still be a thing, even with crypto. Nothing will stop that. Check out SALT or ETHLend.

No retard, loans will be based on smart contracts

How else we supposed to ensure the loans are paid?

Profit and loss sharing systems are only used in Islamic finance as far as I know.

Only people worse than kikes, who make money off loans are people who take loans.

That's why feudalism never happened. Peasants just saved up and bought their own castles and lordship titles.

>How else we supposed to ensure the loans are paid?
I don't understand the question. That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Loans are paid under the threat of violence/seizure/leaving a security, not usury. Suck my cock.

So basically the only way to loan crypto right now is with these "shitty" tokens that don't even work.

Also loans are essential to society because they are used to invest in shit. If no one could go to college because college was too expensive then the economy would be shit. College is overpriced but still the prices couldn't fall to the point were your average family could afford it.

I just told you banks will loan via BTC accounts assuming BTC relevance competes with fiat, can you read?

there are even projects right now that are aiming to be Crypto Banks. I believe one of QASH's roadmap goals is to gain a banking licence

holy shit you're a fucking moron lmoa

Banks can loan crypto but where would they get the crypto from.

Hold on, then what's the usury for?

Attached: butthead and toilethead.png (900x729, 129K)

If crypto prevails, there will be various options for crypto lending. This is just the beginning. Banks will undoubtedly want to get a piece of this crypto action and try and start making money off crypto loans as well.

Loans have been around for a long time and always will be around. I live in Europe and get almost free university access, as long as my grades are good and I'm not behind on my studies.

>where would they get the crypto from.
One can buy cryptos with money. Banks have a lot of money. I hope you are at least smart enough to connect these two dots together.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

"Free University"

Are they mining? I think they would be mining.

It's free until you get a job and start paying 55% tax rate. Also, the only reason your country can afford free college for you is because you're predominately white. But don't worry in the next generation you will feel the sting. Your children will no longer go to college for free because you gotta feed those refugees!

That's what happened In America. We could easily make free college in America viable as well if we kicked out all of the insolent blacks who contribute nothing and only siphon resources. But that won't happen if yall keep voting liberal. Mark my words, Noe things are peachy keen but your borders are being opened and the useless of the world are flooding in. Your children will not have it like you

Attached: 1520012772846.jpg (443x450, 45K)

So you want banks to buy crytpo using they're own money so that they can loan it. Alright let's think about this then. Intrest rates go through the roof because theirs not enough money to lend. Now what happens

>Hold on, then what's the usury for?
The usury is basically the interest, but some argue that the interest rate should better be adjusted to grow as much as the real economy does. It might not be as easy as getting rid of interest entirely.

>Crowd source loans
>People get scammed
>Experienced bankers will do ICO-s for determining loan ratings

>he doesn't know about salt.
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Look up ripio, faggots

No because ELIX exists, p2p crypto lending/venmo/crowdfunding. you can even create loan pools which can fund random villages. incentivized lending rewards both the borrower and the lender for fulfilling loans, will also be tied to collateral later on.

buy ELIX niggas. it defeats the purpose of the Jew

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 2K)

Ppt

>how else are we supposed to ensure the loans are paid

by incentivizing the borrower by rewarding them for paying back the loan, see

It's useless man. I'm a frog and I know this, but everyone around me is brainwashed. These people even smugly reply they won't have kids anyway because we're overpopulated. It's plain insanity.

That was the 2000s, anyway. Somewhat "thankfully", now that we're way past the demographic tipping point and there's literally more blacks and browns in parisian metros than there are whites, people are starting to change their mind. Too little too late... 1/3 of births in france are of african origin and no civil war will kick out these legal citizens within the next 20 years.

Honestly, the US has it better because you guys have the space to move away. Wyoming, Maine... Yes please. Go to the deepest countryside shithole of France or Germany and even there you WILL find blacks nowadays.

I'm so sorry user. I am native Polish living in NYC so I see firsthand what too many shitskins do in the ghetto hoods here. If things get bad here I plan in moving back to Poland. At least they still have the spine to say no to refugees

>tldr buttcoiners have no idea of economics and all in for the quick get rich scheme.