Previous thread

previous thread

Attached: 7500.png (2558x959, 256K)

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

sam the man

No shorting below the High volume node at $7600 level. Major point of consolidation - accumulation at $7600 - Major buy orders at $7600

Attached: short.png (1084x622, 46K)

shit analysis, orders can pop up anytime out of nowhere. a serious buyer wouldn't advertise their position early like a newfag.

Attached: CE_JM_2063-J_BIG.jpg (2000x1015, 708K)

CME future contract is on the 29th.
this is just the beginning

ww-what do you mean kind sir?

>shit analysis, orders can pop up anytime out of nowhere. a serious buyer wouldn't advertise their position early like a newfag.

A High Value Node signifies period of consolidation.
Consolidation = rotation/cummulation. It is used for cummulation of volumes by institutions and other big players. Period of stability - stability = stable price.

>A High Value Node signifies period of consolidation.
Consolidation = rotation/cummulation. It is used for cummulation of volumes by institutions and other big players. Period of stability - stability = stable price.

Forgot to add
Once accumulation is complete - institutions and other large players often dump the asset in concentrated sell orders. Big players often use these tactics to generate momentum and velocity. They do this to push the price lower.
This is what is going to happen to Bitcoin next 48 hours.

One more little pump in around 2 hours, then wojacks for days?

Institutions accumulate in small baby volumes - small volumes don't upset the price.

But dump in large concentrated volumes to push the price lower.

Buy back with discount.

Amateurs analyse trend lines, think it's T.A
I follow big money.

Attached: accumulate.png (2210x526, 115K)

>Once accumulation is complete - institutions and other large players often dump the asset in concentrated sell orders. Big players often use these tactics to generate momentum and velocity. They do this to push the price lower.
>This is what is going to happen to Bitcoin next 48 hours.
I see. this makes a lot of sense because you're not losing any FIAT but you're gaining tons and tons of crypto

damn, the rich get richer

SO WHERE DO WE GO I DONT GET YOUR CHART

Attached: b83.png (630x420, 175K)

I like your TA brother I was in your last thread. Think we'll bounce from this current level? I have a small long open with high lev. If I get liq'd I'll re enter between 7650-7750

please just tell me when to enter user

7500-7700

If price drops below $7500 - short

If price remains above $7700 hold.

Off by an hour on the pump, missed the boat. FML

The pump is temporary. Burgers buying, don't look at 6h - 12h chart.
Downtrend is still 100%

Attached: 1111.png (536x315, 19K)

>no one told him about 9pm est

Downtread has to finish at some point..

Bitcoin will be worth negative $ eoy screencap this

@OP

Which books/courses/trading Gurus/Youtube/Tradingview/Twitter channels did you learn Volume Profile with?

And are you part of a trading room?

Attached: vp.png (2560x1079, 293K)

Big players want to push prices down - they want your bitcoins as cheap as possible.
They are now accumulating - Bitcoin marketcap is tiny - easy to manipulate.

Once accumulation is complete - bullmarket begins, large players will sell 1 btc for 40-50k.

Attached: 343a331f4570a1277bdd5c199dededf1.jpg (564x421, 58K)

See a lot of people claiming next year is end of accumulation, a lot saying May. Whats your opinion?

What's the name of those side volume indicators?

VPVR

Volume Profile

Is it not on tradingview?
I've always though about an indicator that would sum up the positive volume for a price point, and comparte it with the negative, is this it?
brb googling

oh PRO only
damn son, now I'll whip out my CC, having only three indicators sucked anyways and this makes a shitton of sense

Thank you based OP
have a nice painting

Attached: marshenikov.png (1280x1100, 1.69M)

I have pro but cannot find it wtf

i got you bro
just bit the bullet on pro

Attached: vp.png (820x576, 42K)

legitimately glad you're back OP. your meme lines are a nice break from the donkey-headed analysis that's normally on this board.

Attached: 142341.jpg (600x480, 29K)