>main net very soon
>still dumps
This market is fucking stupid

Attached: REQPIC.png (750x750, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseCoopers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u r stupid

> ppl are smart, they know its vaporware written all over it. but biz basement not getting this shit dont go anywhere except down

Market is irrational and based on speculation.

Just wait a couple of months while REQ is actually adopted.

This moons when LINK moons, and vice versa.

Do with this information what you so desire, but know that it is a fact.

I personally sold both these motherfuckers, 0X and BAT are about to be announced on cocksucking Coinbase.

You shouldn't expect something to pump when there isn't real demand. The real gains will happen when Req will actually be used for its intended purpose. Consumers drive prices up, speculators inflate bubbles.

yeah it'll get adopted and then dump again cause Bitcoin LAWL

This is why I'm fully into LINK and own no REQ.

If for some reason LINK's mainnet is delayed it will delay REQ fiat, there is no way around this.

Even someone says "blahh blahh blahh there's other oracle options", they also haven't been released and it will take REQ time to utilize those.

Nah impossible. When it gets adopted it will actually be bought by USD from the burning fee.

An oracle isn't the only potential solution, and they only need an oracle for specific functions on the platform. I'm in LINK & REQ heavily, but the "REQ needs LINK" idiocy has got to die already. Let's HOPE that REQ uses LINK.

apologize

wait... how did this just go up 10% in the blink of an eye?

What are you talking about?

REQ needs an oracle to access fiat, because of the way smartcontracts work their mandatory.

REQ says they want to use a decentralized oracle, because they cannot be tampered with.

But aside from this you're missing the point. REQ has been testing with LINK. They haven't hinted at or been testing with any other oracle system. Common sense tells you they're going to use LINK.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

number 1 rule, buy shitcoins they always moon. the shittier the better forget tech.

Sell the news, bitch.

you don't sell partnerships dummy

Soemone help me, whats a good entry point? I dont want to get JUSTed again for the 10th time

Attached: download (3).png (212x238, 6K)

No man, I get it. I just think if LINK disappeared overnight, REQ would be totally fine. There are other solutions for what they need. LINK is just currently the most practical.

>if this company's entire roadmap needs to be re-evaluated, in a highly speculative market, we'll be fine.

Fucking. Idiot.

Link is but one possibilities, stinky. Remember, our Req stays high tech. Link better prove it’s worth or it’s getting rolled.

I see.

What I meant was if LINK doesn't moon Q2(because of delays or whatever) then REQ's moon will also be delayed.

REQ can't instantly switch oracles and stay on their same roadmap to add fiat Q2.

Which is why I think holding REQ is kinda pointless.

If this was Dec last year REQ would have done 200-300% on the news it partnered with 1 of the big 4.

this

LINK isn't necessarily going to moon first
I don't know why people think this
Just because it's needed in a part of what REQ wants to do? If that's the case why isn't Intel stock worth more than Microsoft? You need CPUs to run computers that run OS's

If LINK isn't ready in time PwC will just use some other way of inputting fiat transactions on the blockchain for now, or indefinitely. Linkers are deluded

It is not a fact, but a selective-bias of a brainlet.

after mainnet and people actually start using it REQ will probably be worth as much as 0x which is about a 2.5x

unfortunately this is an asian heavy market and they only invest in hype coins/tokens

Doesn't matter. If it's actually used fiat will enter through the Request Network fee so that in itself with pump the price.

Then the chinks will fomo in.

This is actually why I think the PWC news is amazing of LINK.

PWC wouldn't partner with REQ if they didn't have an exact roadmap. Like PWC can you really imagine them partnering with a cryptocurrency company without exact plans for the future?

REQ right now is working with LINK as their oracle. Meaning LINK's oracles must be coming along solid if PWC is going to partner with REQ.

I don't think this is the right way to look at it. We can't know what price LINK and REQ tokens will settle on in let's say 10 years.

But what we do know is right now crypto is speculative. The price "moons" for whatever people believe will be worth a lot in 10 years. If LINK ends up providing contracts with 3rd party data, it should have a ridiculously high speculative value.,

I can explain in detail how REQ would be able to function without a smart contract provider such as ChainLINK.

The reason PwC is interested in REQ is because of the accounting possibilities especially the triple-entry accounting.

Did you miss my entire point?

PwC is partnered with REQ. PwC wouldn't risk partnering with a cryptocurrency company if they didn't have solid future plans.

I imagine PwC and REQ had multiple meetings where the REQ team explained the value REQ can add and how exactly their token system will function. Right now we know REQ is in works with LINK to add fiat. Don't you think that's pretty massively important for REQ? Don't you think PwC would have asked about incoporting USD? The REQ team would have have to explain to PwC their current plans to access fiat, and how right now they're working with the chainlink team.

To me this implies the LINK oracles must be coming along fine since PwC was like yes this all sounds great we'll partner with you.

Man, this is the biggest partnership that I can actually remember...

Why is this dog shit market so retarded?

Should I buy this? Not willing to put in more than $100. But I work in accounting and could see this being used.

>could see this being used
try replacing your job retard

Why would you even ask with such a minimal amount?

You don't know the first thing about accounting, NEET. I don't work in audit anyway. That's where the real threat is.

>PwC wouldn't risk partnering with a cryptocurrency company if they didn't have solid future plans.
That's why i went with VEN, REQ is alright too

yeah, sure.
You can cash out with almost a year's salary once REQ replaces your job.

see

uh

Again, I'm neither a bookkeeper nor an auditor. I work in corporate international tax strategy.

You implied the majority of accountants' jobs won't be replaced. You were wrong and that's okay.

All jobs will be replaced eventually. Accountants (CPAs) in general are relatively safe for now.

Exactly the opposite. People have been waiting for a single fucking alt to have a use-case and real demand, and REQ might have it.

>Chinks
>rational investment strategies

These are the exact same people that have been isolationists for most of their history, lost a massive technological lead to Europeans due to muh purity, and today have been buying up US debt.They are not smart nor good with money.

>me this implies the LINK oracles must be coming along fine since PwC was like yes this all sounds great we'll partner with you
Link is probably fine but req can just tell pwc they will use any oracle that works in the future. Just because req is partnering with pwc doesn't mean link was even discussed.

That said link/req is best anime friendship.

>partnership

Attached: 1519066396832.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

>That said link/req is best anime friendship.
Add in JNT for the autistic trio

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 30K)

Someone fud me on this.
Why is this shit still so cheap? Holy fucking shit 20 cents and it has one of the biggest partnerships in crypto? This could be vechain price I'd still buy in. You niggers crazy how the fuck is this not 30% up right now? What am I missing?

>entry point
Buy between 50-75 cent, higher if possible

Welcome to the single biggest financial opportunity of your lifetime

How much will 1000 req be we worth Eoy

Who'd they partner with?

85 million dollars

PwC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseCoopers

To quote wikipedia:

"PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the second largest professional services firm in the world,[5] and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.[6] Vault Accounting 50 has ranked PwC as the most prestigious accounting firm in the world for seven consecutive years, as well as the top firm to work for in North America for three consecutive years."

If you don't know yet REQ wants to automate accounting. And now they have a partnership with the biggest accounting firm in the world.

The problem with LINK is that its being led by most useless fat retard in all of crypto. If it were being built by literally any other team, it would likely already be a top 25 coin. What a fucking waste.

$10k

>85 million dollars
this is fud

Attached: toyota-lamberrari.jpg (612x612, 105K)