What does it mean

Attached: chrome_2018-03-26_22-52-30.png (639x370, 36K)

can we actually logically discuss this itt?

with these digits, yes we fucking can

OMG

u mean for BAT or OMG?

Fuck yeah we can!

Look at all of these fucking green IDs

BAT is an apple verified coin. In fact its the only verified erc20. If a coin is not verified it will not be compliant with apples app store policies if coinbase includes an unverified token or coin. The writing has been on the wall for a good while.

it means that worthless erc20 shitcoins are coming to coinbase because CB is feeling the pressure from their investors for being irrationally stingy about what coins they decided to list.
instead of getting off their high horse last year and listing obvious forked coins like bitcoin cash, they slowly eroded into an exchange thats core utilities are stealing normie money via arbitrage and for cashing out to fiat.
CB is hoping that this will inspire another bullrun wave and get their angry investors to pipe down for a minute while they figure out their heads from their asses, or until they learn that binance's lazer-focus on what customers really want is the #1 reason for their enormous attrition rate

some larper mentioned BAT gonna go 500x in May...maybe getting to Coinbase in May would do it

Attached: cupnhandle pattern.png (661x385, 19K)

Glad to see some of the guys from old Veeky Forums are back.

As for the rest of you autists, one of the coins that will be added to Coinbase is BAT.

Brendan Eich is the CEO of BRAVE browser, which if you don't already know, runs on BAT.

BAT's internal were probs told to stfu about being in talks since Coinbase needs to actually buy these fucking things, although for those that aren't completely fucking stupid you could see this coming a year ago when Coinbase CEO tweeted about BAT being "probably next project we want to work with, and have fiat support for."

Bingo

Wrong, it's a decentralized REQ based exchange. A GDAX for ERC20 that uses REQ to power it. Both Coinbase and REQ are YCombinator backed, and Coinbase has been attempting to implement a crypto payment system for consumers for a while now. Request will do it for them. It's that fuckign simple, the writing is one the wall.

>Wrong, it's a decentralized REQ based exchange
guess what REQ is built on (0x). Also BAT will still be added...why did you just appear in a comfy BAT thread and start shilling REQ

>BAT's internal were probs told to stfu about being in talks since Coinbase needs to actually buy these fucking things, although for those that aren't completely fucking stupid you could see this coming a year ago when Coinbase CEO tweeted about BAT being "probably next project we want to work with, and have fiat support for."

Well the problem is if they are under NDA he completely just disproved that. OMG and REQ have been silent.

Either way BAT is low energy and an old fucking balding man is not sexy. Req are young french dudes and Omisego gets the SEA cuties wet. If you actually think this is ironic and has no effect, there is no hope for you.

>can we actually logically discuss this itt?

>why did you just appear in a comfy BAT thread

Attached: cebef91b04ad4a9a95c58f313c33d2b4.png (1080x1533, 755K)

youre fucking retarded. Eich retweeting something from Coinbase in no way violated an NDA. If you havent noticed, he retweets shit all the time especially shit that is relevant to the broader crypto market

comfiest hold desu
cheers fellow batmen

Attached: NIB.png (526x526, 372K)

Where'd you get your law degree? I called my sister and pretended i was asking a hypothetical. She said they would pubically stay as far away from eachother as possible.

BAT being worth more than $1 defeats the purpose of the token

This. It will never moon. Historically, whenever there is a decent price spike, it is heavily sold into and drops back down. There are far better coins to be holding long-term.

I remember this meme from back in the good times.

“Think about it”

Funny stuff. Thanks for taking me back, user.

that's why he retweeted, bud. If he didn't everyone would know for sure cbase was adding.

Will this have any effect on Ethereum's price?

Anytime anyone says this about any token besides usdt you can be sure they are fucking stupid.

Every on-chain BAT transaction requires ETH to pay gas, so yes. How much, who knows. Buy the dippp.

>usdt
*and DAI

I dont think thats how it works from what she told me. But whatever fits your narrative.

XRP being expensive defeats the purpose of the coin.

0x has the highest probability of being listed. I imagine however that coinbase will list a handful of ERC 20 tokens at once.

They have a payment system already but it doesn't support ERC20 tokens yet

>Either way BAT is low energy and an old fucking balding man is not sexy. Req are young french dudes and Omisego gets the SEA cuties wet.

Are you fucking kidding lol? They added ETH. Do you think Vitalik is sexy???? I'd rather fuck Brendan!