Fml

once upon a time there was an OP, he got dickered and cooked, fatty Patti just sat there, the end.

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals post your hauls or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread

srry m8s i am cleaning kitchen i get easily side tracked

going to dance-clean these dishes while i sip on what I am forced to believe is the Best lager to come out of Milwaukee since 1895

All good OP, give us more food and kitners

Are you a big guy, OP? I wager you consume over 4000 calories a day.

Im not tiny by far, not obese though, i have a laborious job and i would rather have some extra calories in my reservoir, but i will admit Im about to kick up my cardio a bit, cycling and maybe get into some jazzercise:) and some days I eat under 2500 cal while days like yesterday I eat like 4000+

pic related got me all hot and bothered earlier, i forced myself to keep walking cuz I literally cant not eat a whole box of cereal at once

Doc's looking pretty healthy.

ok was gonna do like some carnitas or something but got sidetracked so imma make a chicken fried steak, then imma retire it for a while

gonna be cutting all kinds of corners and see how good it is, starting with pre tenderized cube steaks

while i was cleaning i had that cube steak just chillin out in some buttermilk, now for the dredge im gonna cut another corner by doing some "shake n bake" type shit, saves dishes and clean up, imma shake the stuffing out this fella to get it super coated

gonna let this thing sit and give it time to relax

cant rush this ok

I'm just here for the cat. Is adorable. Is it a he or a she?

Oh I know let's just not resize needlessly fuckhuge images of inane bullshit and upload fifty of them in an attempt to be like a shitty youtube celebrity

You take your shit elsewhere, how dare you insult Patty and sweet OC on this board full of fast food and shit threads.

As always OP, doin Gods work.

:) patti is a she i only have girl cats so as to not cause problems

m8 i could already be a shitty youtube celeb and you wouldnt know because apparently u cant even load a 2mb image

this is me cutting more corners, instant gravy and taters, im subbing buttermilk for some water in the gravy and adding salt and pepper to taste

thx m8, honestly the "image size haters" are an original Veeky Forums meme we should embrace it, just never comply

fried up some b\chopped bacon, when it got crisp i threw half in the gravy and then tossed in spinac and just got it lightly wilted, salt pepper yada yada

the size is perfect for watching it on preview. fuck you.

>2.1MB images

dropped

Y u mad tho?

Don't tell me you're Keemstar

How old is Patti? How many cats do you have?
Looks good man. Well done.

This. I'll check back when OP is tech savvy.

M8, you have to have that cat see a vet.

No self entitled cat should be as smug as yours is. She could be a sociopath

S M U G

please don't

and Patti was smug and thus was nicknamed smug cat.

is this how you detect the phonefag?

yes helo friends
it is I who cooked the pork cutlet with sweet and sour peppers from last thread
today I bring you for brunch, spicy mexican eggs

that looks good as shit, basically a huevos rancheros casserole?

>10 bucks for all that meat
god dayum

yeah kinda
basically what you do is
fry some chorizo mince, take it off the heat, drain all the fat from it
then fry a diced red onion, 2 finely sliced garlic cloves and a sliced jalapeno
then sprinkle cumin seeds over it
add the mince back in
add a tin of diced tomato and simmer for a bit
then add a tin of black beans and cook for a little bit again, season it to taste
then grease your baking dish, line it with half tortillas around the outside and full ones down the bottom
add the shit you just cooked up
then create 6 little wells in the sauce/mince thingo with an egg, then crack an egg into each
grate cheese over top, sprinkle chilli flakes, season again
add to oven about 180 degrees celsius for around 10 mins or until eggs are cooked
when done garnish with corriander

It's how you detect a poorfag.

Hey OP, is it just me, or does Spring Bock taste different this year?

My dinner tonight.
Around 750 calories.

>Buttered, Toasted Buns
>Steamed, Beef Patty
>Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
>Green Leaf Lettuce
>Red Tomato
>Red Onion
>Ketchup and Mustard
>Baked White Potato Fries

I really like your threads and I hope all is well for you and your cat.

How the fuck long has it been since I've had a chicken fried steak w/ gravy? Fuck, OP. Thank you. Tomorrow is the day. Carpe Diem.

Cuban sandwiches

so from a previous thread about a month ago i started fermenting some peppers for hot sauce, gonna give one a shot

this may not be right, they smell very weird, i dont think they spoiled but it doesnt smell very appetizing lol

Famous last words, OP

ok this may be garbage, its spicy but the smell is not appetizing and the taste isnt great

was gonna do something tonight with it but scrapping that idea

well i tried a bit so well see, i think maybe i just didnt pick a good mix of peppers, between the habenarro and garlic it just smells like spicy feet, gonna throw it out cant win em all

>spicy feet
Sterilize the jars better for next batch.

they were new and i boiled them first

on further investigation Im pretty sure i have slightly poisoned myself:(

You'll probably be fine, the feet smell most likely from brevibacterium, which you'll find all over your skin and is responsible for among other things, certain stinky cheeses.

How much of it did you eat? I wouldn't be surprised if you end up having crazy diarrhea

shouldnt take long to figure out if its poisoned, i do feel a bit weird but i barely had any maybe ill be ok lol

gonna make some wings cuz im lazy and take a few dabs to try and cover this gross smell that has overwhelmed my entire apt

lol no

thx m8, patti is probably like 4-5 years old, she found me when she was already a young adult she was a dumpster kitty, took like 3 months for the garbage farts to stop, Patti Mayonaise the queen of parkin lot pimpin, I have 3 cats total which is def 1 cat too many but im deep in the game now no turnin back

m8 my tech is so savvy it can load images lol

bro i took her to the vet and he was like that cat is sick as shit dawg then she did a kick flip on the way out

:)

that looks dank

HEB m8 gotta get those combos locos

I didnt have it last year so not sure, I think its pretty decent

looks good, i never steamed a burger patty might need to try that

thx m80 we chillin

they are good as fuck but i am gonna try to take a break i had like 10 in the last month lol

looks good do you actually find the cuban bread?

i havent thrown it out yet but i think im gonna, its like $3 in ingredients ill try again with a better recipe later

this desu
i live in europe, and Veeky Forums has the shittiest servers known to man when it comes to uploading and downloading images. it takes like 10 seconds to load these fucking images each. I don't need 5400x3037, I just need 1920x1080. My screen can only handle that size anyways, there's literally no point to upscaling.

>i havent thrown it out yet but i think im gonna
Throw it out, next time use gloves or something.

1st fry

>cat on counter
>cat on the COUNTER
>WHERE FOOD
>IS
>PREPARED
>having a cat full stop
>being a manlet

>dislikes cats
>on 4chins
>has a reaction folder
wow i am so triggered right now m8

protip: when you are eating wings everything else is now finger food too.

>shitposting an user that actually contributes
welcome new friend, now fuck off

>Transparent Samefagging

Shutup you manlet.

OK

>I know how to work paint

Just go manlet.

>manlet
>outside of Veeky Forums
>also literally less than 3 minutes to crop and shop a picture perfectly, change the title and post it after solving the captcha

yeah you can Constanza all you want that's not gonna change the truth about your shitposting dude

i am going to offer up this incredibly rare throwback patti from when i first found her in hopes you guys will stop arguing about george costanza

FUCKING TORNADOS

She was less than a year there. I'd say 7-9 months tops.

I love Patti. why did you name her that? and did she just show up at your door or what?

R A R E
A
R
E

This samefagging has to stop. stop bumping your own shitty thread and posting your shitty looking trash cat that belongs in the trash along with you and anything you prepare

KYS.

Oh look, it's the guy who came with a general thread much later than these threads and claims it all is OP samefagging.

How new are you to Veeky Forums?

Thats not me, feel free to kys anytime samescum.

If there's a mod present, enable id's for this thread for a bit so this retard can go kill himself.

ummmm, that was my first post. and this dude posts good stuff. ACTUAL cooking. go back to your mcchicken thread.

please. please do this.

alright :)

Patti Mayonaise was they girl on the 90s cartoon Doug, she found me when i was taking out the trash and then followed me being cute

try not to feed the trolls yall they have short attention spans

kill yourself you autistic faggot

How is that cat so fucking photogenic?

Mackerel tabbies are natural born lens sluts.

idiot, gookmoot downgraded the servers because of muh bandwidth. The site should auto-resize images on most boards but I honestly don't even know if there are devs still around to do that

Patti is probably born around new years of 2013 looking at the pictures. So yeah 4 years old this winter, also you took good care of her

cute

images take less than half a second to load for me. and I literally have poorfag $30/month internet

k yous fellers imma make some quick nuggers and like a can of beans or corn or something and watch my stories

waiting on chicken tit to finish thawing, doing everything in this little space and doing it shake n fry method to cut down on mess cuz i got company in the mornin and i already cleaned up ya heard

shit was still partially frozen but cut it into nuggers and ill let it finish thawing in this buttamalk concoction, threw some leftover peppercini juice in too

>LOW FAT buttermilk

What is the point of it being lowfat? It's fucking buttermilk.

I have never seen a non low fat version, this stuff is pretty thick tho so it works

Been a while since I bought Buttermilk but really? Interesting. I wonder what "non low fat" buttermilk is like. Probably solid

It is not our problem if you are poor.

lol tornaders are good sleeping weather tho m8

desu m8 in all honesty i have like 4 devices i post from there will always be a chance I am everybody in these threads;^)

she gets a lot of beauty rest m8

thx m8 i dont believe in celebrating birthdays but i will remember that for vet stuff

ya m80 it would be like sour cream

was good k bye

dat cheese doe

no

Where in the midwest are you?

OP is in Houston

How new are you

Got pho with bae then going to see the band Fang

Rosco and user wish y'all well hope all is good

>keep trying to do chef john's recipes
>keep failing them

At least I'm learning what doesn't work, I guess.

Keep trying user! Give his earlier recipes a go if you're stuck, they're easier than the newer ones.

his nashville hot chicken and steak pauline are p good NEVER GIVE UP user

is that sake?

so played hookie from work and went to my friends, and we found a bargain bin of beer at heb, the gingerbread stouts are dank, but the $1.50 6 pack may be a new record for me