$5.99 large pizzas at Dominos all week long

$5.99 large pizzas at Dominos all week long

How many will it be, Amerifats?

>carryout only
fuck that shit

>be delivery driver
>people ask what deals we have
>all the cheap shit is for carryout only
>they're adamant about getting delivery so it comes out to like $33 for a large pizza and wings
> "but dats 2 expensive!"

why can't people just fucking order carryout? its like 8 dollars for a fucking large if you just come here.

and there's no expectation of a tip if you pick it up

I only order out when road conditions are far to risky for me to do it. Because you know, fuck driving in the snow. You can do it.

>having someone else make your food

sorry I make my own food

I'm eating domino's, i'm in no condition to drive

ham and pineapple are best toppings, yes?

None. Not eating pizza right now. If I was I'd pay $2.50 for a huge slice from the local pizzeria.

Pizza Hut near me does 2 medium pizzas with unlimited topping for $6.99 each. Then if you order any pizza you can get double order of bread sticks, wings, or pasta for $5. Comes out to like $28 after tax, fees and (((tip)))

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

This

I'd totally get in on that if only there were a Dominos near me.

What's better Domino's or pizza hut? Dominos is usually cheaper I believe.

Cause I'm already paying a delivery fee so I should be able to

Domino's regular pie is shit, would rather go to little ceasers.
I only like their pan pizza

But pizza Hut is significantly worse than dominos

I prefer Domino's in general but I really like Pizza Hut's stuffed crust. Domino's brooklyn style crust is almost as good though.

There is a pizza place near me that opened called sarpinos that doesn't haven't a delivery fee. Their meat lovers (new York deli) was fantastic. Far better than Dominos (which I used to work at).

I am so much happier to order a pizza with no delivery fee. And I actually tip instead of stiffing the driver.

In case you were curious (used to work at Dominos) the Brooklyn style crust is just a medium dough ball stretched to a large to make it thinner, new York style

Oh, ok.

LOL Canada...I run a Dominos in the Southern US and a medium 2 topping for 5.99 is our daily special. You can get it every day. It's a special occasion for you

A Large Brooklyn is a small dough ball stretched to the size of a large. An XTRA LARGE Brooklyn is a medium dough ball stretched to an XTRA LARGE

>little caesars

I dislike Dominos as much as the next guy, but that's just fucking mean.

you couldn't pay me to eat that dogshit

sarpinos is the best

Fine I guess I have to order some.

Thank you, now I'll be ordering 4 tomorrow night, along with 2 orders of breadsticks, and an ice-cold 2-liter bottle of Pepsi.

I have to wonder the mentality of somebody who just comes into threads to tell everybody about how he doesn't like something.
Nobody asked

We don't have small dough at my Dominos lol oops we suck

shut the fuck up faggot

Lol sorry man haha why are you so anrmgry this lol

i hope these cheap prices cause ulililia to make another degreasing video.

that's a tall order for such a small boi

Fuck off.

will be celebrating valentine's day alone with one of these

Because I'm paying extra and don't have a car. Have no want to walk with a pizza for two miles.

I jes got a Duomo's pizza

that's 3 toppings and looks like it might be a medium. did you not do the deal from the OP?

no because another country and fake dominos imitation that took over the shop when real dominos pizza left in early 2000s hence the name DUOMO'S PIZZA

You see?

Where are you from? That looks way better than the crap Dominos shits out in Australia

Actually I just checked and there are Dominos pizza in my town. They left and then came back but because I usually never order I was none the wiser.

Read the post again cunt, that's a Duomo's pizza, nothing to do with Dominos

It was crap anyway. Fake mozz, unappealing sauce. Won't be ordering again.

Oh. Well, fuck.

But yeah I agree anyway, Dominos is horse shit here. My local pizza slut is actually really good.

I take it your an OzFag? Who's Your local pizza slut? I wouldn't mind a recommendation. There's a pizza hut and a dominos close by to my house - but I normally just end up sparing myself and making pizza from scratch.

Fuckin pizza in America sucks. Most of its is Greek style. You have to go to newyork greater area if you want the real deal.

Pepe's in New Haven has been voted to best for like 50 years now. Not to mention CT also holds some of the best Pizza you'll have in America.

Fyi dominoes, papa johns, and all that other bullshit fast food pizza america really doesn't eat. They're more into mcdonalds and taco bell, kfc, popeyes. Only people with no tastebuds eat that cardboard.

Yep I am. Pizza Hut I meant is not bad around here if you're after something cheap it beats Dominos taste and level of topping-wise. There's quite a few real pizza shops around here too but you're looking at $22+ per pizza. I make my own too every now and again, throw ingredients in bread maker and let it do the hard work to make the base.

Nice. Pizza Hut are objectively better, I agree. Though there's nothing like homemade pizza if I manage not to fuck up the bread.

If you don't have a bread maker you should check out Gumtree and pick one up for $20. I just use Coles home brand flour and it comes out brilliant every time

hoooly fucking shit
if only we got prices like that where we're at
some shitty place called world of pizza is the only local pizza place, cheapest pizza is fucking 10 bucks. get out of my face. and you get 2!!!!!!!!! LARGE!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 topping pizzas for $12.... fuck me.

>CT also holds some of the best Pizza you'll have in America.
That's hardly something to brag about.

I live in Madison, Wisconsin and we have some of the best pizza in the world.
Shit's delicious and cheap.
>pic related: Pizza Brutta in Maddison.

Fucking hell this. Been getting shitfaced with some friends the last three weekends and we always end up too smashed to drive so we end up with fucking dominoes.