Anybody else find it infuriating that all supermarket stock contains herbs? With no regard of what you're cooking

Anybody else find it infuriating that all supermarket stock contains herbs? With no regard of what you're cooking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiIx6FBxHvk
campbells.com/swanson/lower-sodium-broth-stock/unsalted-chicken-stock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have crippling autism, so no.

What else do you want stock to contain, if no herbs?
Tap water? Dorito extract?

Because you're the type of person who cooks by just throwing anything in a pot without a thought of what goes with what.

Yep. You got me.

t. too retarded to make his own stock

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I haven't got time to make stock. I'm employed.

Bad thread.

Glad you came clean. Now go back to /b/

It sucks that you work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week or still can't afford a slow cooker

Well I work 8 hours a day, but do you think I want to spend time making stick when I come home?

Weekend, dumbass. You throw shit in a pot and let it cook. Occasionally, you drop by and skim the scum off the surface. I'm sorry this is too hard for you. Might want to mention this to your neurologist, tard.

Wut

I have other stuff to do. On top of the cooking I already have to do.

Fuck.

Then deal with the fact that premade stock is preseasoned, you whiner.

So you'd think it was a good idea and be alright with all yogurt being flavoured because "you should make your own"?

Sometimes stupid things people and businesses do are tantamount to a secret message. In this case: If you can't trust the supermarkets to make a good stock then you need to learn to make your own.

If I made everything I wasn't 100% happy with I'd grow my own produce, have live stock, make my own bread etc.

You guys have very unreasonable logic

Considering yogourt is also easy to make, not to mention cheaper as well, yeah.

So you make your choices about what you can deal with. If it's that horrible, you find an alternative ie making your own. If not, you deal with it and move on with your life. It comes down to what is important to you.

You aren't owed shit by anyone.

I am getting on with my life.

I should have mentioned, I haven't lost all of my friends over this through anxiety and depression, and created a feud with with stock making companies. I just think it's annoying that there's no plain option.

What, are you talking about stock cubes? Just get this instead.

Never seen this in my life.

>I don't have time to boil bones I work 8 (EIGHT) hours a day!!!

You fucking useless cunt.

>all yogurt being flavoured
wut?

What's not to understand from his post?

THE BONE IS PLACEBO WAKE UP LIMP DICKS

youtube.com/watch?v=HiIx6FBxHvk

Your face.

you cook and eat this like an artichoke ? wondering...

KEK I'm going to go into the wild and paint all of them green.

Try looking for it at your local mart. Usually near where they sell the stock cubes, I think.

Thanks. It's just pure chicken stock?

when on an iodine-free diet, this is important

couldn't get anything from the market because the ingredient listing was too vague...

everything had to be home-made because "spices"

it was for my girlfriend who was in cancer treatment

I made her BBQ sauce from scratch and the bitch left me, anyway...

That's why I don't offer everything I have to anyone.

Why did she leave you?

This thread is epic. Thank you OP!

What's the last thread you made?

I think I posted on /b/ about how I banged your mom.

I checked out of curiosity and apparently it does indeed have "natural flavoring" so whatever the fuck that is... could be any number of things, I guess.

campbells.com/swanson/lower-sodium-broth-stock/unsalted-chicken-stock/

Well as long as there's no herbs and spices. I'll see if wholefoods has it.

I like to consciously add ingredients that a dish requires.

Dude... Stock is preseasoned, if you want it without the seasonings added it's called broth just buy that instead you ass

you have that backwards.

Stock is unseasoned. At least it's supposed to be. When you take stock and you season it then you have broth.

Source: "The Professional Chef"; cooking textbook for the Culinary Institute of America.

she wanted to be with "other people"

she was a chronic cheater

then I started drinking to kill the pain (bad decision) so that was her final excuse...

thanks for asking.

>I don't drink anymore

When you have a regimented diet nothing from a grocery store can be digested.; you have to make it from scratch.

That can't be a nice feeling. Just so you know I'm pretty sure you're not the reason. I know the type, some lowife women just get bored quickly and want to feel like the girl everybody wants to fuck. She'll have done the exact same thing to the next guy so don't even feel like you're the loser (if you do).

Swanson...

dead give-away

Hey, thanks.
I appreciate the sentiment.

And you're right, she was abused and abandoned by her father so she was pre-set (so to speak) to re-live all of that on her own terms. She's married now and I imagine she's still doing the same shenanigans. But at least I'm out of the picture and I got a crash course in how to cook real food!

>also for the thread: Kosher food is your friend since it doesn't have all kinds of additives. ...not a Jew, just saying...