Why does Veeky Forums hate it when bento boxes or ramen is posted...

Why does Veeky Forums hate it when bento boxes or ramen is posted? Anime inspired an entire generation to eat superior food we wouldn't have touched before. Isn't that a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/07/24/486941516/japans-lunchbox-trend-kyaraben-takes-lunch-prep-to-another-level
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be a good thing if you go post your weaboo shit on /a/,/an/ or any other fagotry board.

No one ever posts images of how they have done it, instead it just becomes an image dump of aesthetic food

not who you're replying to, but is that a huge problem?

Yes.

How much less of a problem is it if the dump is 1%, 5%, or 25% instructionals? Surely inspiration is important when aesthetics is the goal.

>1%
No.
>5%
No.
>25%
A quarter way there.

>/an/
>anime and nature
Seems about right

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

i read this post and felt a sudden, intense urge to self-immolate.

> Anime inspired an entire generation to eat superior food
>Anime
>Japan
>Superior
RRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

(OP that night was found dead with his neck snapped in half)

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/07/24/486941516/japans-lunchbox-trend-kyaraben-takes-lunch-prep-to-another-level

>superior food
fucking weebs I swear
I have no problem with anyone posting bentos or ramen or anime meat or stuff like that
it's claims like the one I quoted that I would rather not see

You have to go back.

>Cold bacteria infested rice, ham, and uncooked veggies is superior food

End yourself

Because there is already a faggot board. We're working on an autist board so you can post there. Also grow the fuck up, cuck

You flyover autists are so funny to me. What a dumbass.

I hate how in most US cities its so hard finding a real lunch for under 10 bucks and especially under 7. Grocery store bento lunches in Japan were amazing.

Dude I really like anime but that post probably gave me about 3-4 types of cancer.

Why is it so easy to spot the newfags nowadays?

leave and never return

You have to go back.

it's like someone going to fanexpo and causing a fit because they saw anime fans and not just scifi ones

it's retarded and anime culture has always been part of Veeky Forums