Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Can be served toasted

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Can be served toasted.

Is this the top food of 2017?

No, but this is the top shitpost of 2017

That looks like a (superior) fluffernutter

Peanut butter and cheese is the sophisticated mans fluffernutter.

Fluffernutters are for 4-8 year olds. PB&C (toasted) are for 21-45 year olds.

I've been making grilled peanut butter and cheese sandwiches since I was a kid. It was one of my standard after school snacks. Add some sliced pickles to it and your golden.

I could see cream cheese working. basically a peanutbutter cheesecake sandwich

God I hate Americans

OBSESSION

No, the flavor combination doesn't work. PB and cheese are both very savory, and they just kind of meld together into this bland, not very good concoction.

You're better off with pbj, PB and bananas, PB and apples - basically anything else but OP's loser of a combination.

>Peanut butter and cheese is the sophisticated mans fluffernutter.

That's a high bar you're setting, user.

Then why do you spend so much time thinking about them?

This is what my grandfather with Alzheimer's would eat daily. How does it feel to have the same tastes as an 85 year old man with dementia?

It's a kind of morbid curiosity, like slowing down to see the result of a particularly bad car crash.

You're a sugar addicted degenerate. PB& Pickles or PB&Cheese (plus pickles) is a patrician sandwich.

Nice job on showing no respect to your own grandfather. Disgusting.

That says more about you than the wreck you're watching.

Fucking fuck off right now.

why so hostile pleb

OBESEION

What kind of cheese? Picture looks like cream cheese but you never know.

If it makes you feel any better the rest of the world isn't a fucking tiny blip on our radar.

Forgetting what that trash tastes like is a blessing

pic related

picture is cream cheese but that's because it was all I could find

Peanut butter solo sandwich with fritos on the side is best combination

No, it's called the flavors don't work together. At all. I don't care for pickles but I've heard of PB and pickles for a long time - that's an old combination that works, surprisingly. A friend's dad growing up would make them all the time, we thought it was weird. He'd also eat PB sandwiches with tomato soup.

Cheese doesn't work with PB, and you're the only one here who thinks it's good. Which is fine, but don't act all high and mighty mature adult on a fucking Slovenian pottery forum.

Also if you don't like apples you're pretty sad.

>and you're the only one here who thinks it's good

That post wasn't even me. So there's at least more than one person here you tard.

I didn't see this post earlier, I guess cream cheese would work. Sounds alright actually. But cheeses like cheddar don't work with PB.

My mistake then, both of you anons had similar posting styles in defense of your sandwiches.

>But cheeses like cheddar don't work with PB.

IMHO cheddar and PB is a great combination.

I'm pretty glad about that actually. Means less retards immigrating to my country.

Speaking of retards, don't you mean "fewer" as opposed to "less"?

He's scared the immigrants will write and speak better english than he does.

Fact: More than one person here likes peanut butter and cheese together.
Fact: There's recipes using that combination in sandwiches around the world.
Fact: You're opinion is not fact. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it true.
Fact: I never said I didn't like apples.
Fact: I eat at least one apple every day, usually 2.
Fact: It's my opinion that you are a little weaselly faggot who should GTFO since you can't get on board the PB&Cheeese Train.

Growing up, my family made sandwiches with peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.

Me, I prefer that, with waffles instead of bread.

needs yellow mustard and sweet pickles

When did I ever state my opinion was fact? Don't think I did. If the way I express my opinion on an anonymous board pisses you off that much, then fuck off to 9gag or something.

I even acquiesced and said cream cheese and PB might be good, I'll try it sometime. Continue making lists of stuff to complain about.