Has anybody had this before? was it good?

has anybody had this before? was it good?

Was small, salty, and overpriced

Eat a spoonful of salt and it will taste just like a double down.

Its kinda stupid.

I mean, you think, "woah more meat, wow that sounds great"

Nah its just unsatisfying and messy.

Shit gave me a bad headache, and I never had KFC again. Hard to believe that was almost 8 years ago.

i bought one of these for my 28th birthday when i was staying all alone in a hotel 3000 miles from home for my job.

>double chicken burger without 300 calories worth of bread
>americans think no bread = unhealthy

burger king gives me those

this

yes.

rip.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. It's so salty it doesn't really taste of anything but salt and grease.

Had one when they first came out and just made me feel like crap for the rest of the evening.

This. It was salty, sure, but nobody would've noticed if it was between two pieces of bread. Everyone was just looking for something to say about it

I had it and the grilled version, once each.

The grilled version was surprisingly more flavorful and better tasting. But they were both really small for the price, and KFC isn't close to me anywhere, so I never had it again.

Extremely weak individuals.
I realize just how AWESOME I am myself when I see you weakling turds being weeded out by something so simple as a single fast food sandwich.
This amuses me greatly, keep being extremely feeble, you faggots.
Inferior people should just off themselves willingly instead of doing it the embarrassingly hard way.

I know how to deal with tough guys like you.

this guy knows.

it just wasn't good in general.

Only good thing at KFC and they got rid of it.

used to eat them in college when I was in the gym 5 days a week. Godly bulking food - though I did typically go with the grilled version

Yeah, I went in optimistic but it was just salty and disappointing as gas station hot dogs.

this but unironically.

I haven't had one in years OP, but from memory it's pretty good.

I feel like it would be better between bread, however.

Tried the Zinger one when it was there in Canada.

It was worth the pain.

Rather have protein and fat than carbs. Carbs are already easy to get.

I, for one, love them.

Here in based Australia we have had them on and off. Had a "Hawaiian" version with pineapple and BBQ sauce which was great.

This. Upsets me so much I loved these damn things.

Some still make it for you but the one down the street from me is hit or miss because the cashiers are retarded.