Does looking at pictures of food but not actually eating anything make you lose weight?

Does looking at pictures of food but not actually eating anything make you lose weight?

Pic unrelated...

>does not eating anything make you lose weight
yes? you probably don't even need pictures of food to lose weight user

What if I ate a picture of food?

but the sugarjew makes me positive emotions

that wouldn't really satiate your hunger

depends on the paper you use, i would recommend recycled, unbleached paper for easier digestion. also try to get some nutritional info on your printers ink, maybe send the manufacturer a email

I ate a bible once. That made me extremely full for the remainder of the day. And it wasn't even a large bible; it was one of those little green ones that the Gideons give out.

That's why I come to Veeky Forums. It's nice to look at pictures of food instead of eating them. I'm eating stuff like pic related mostly atm. It's a nice release browsing Veeky Forums knowing that I wouldn't be satisfied with higher caloric options.

>5-7
Way to defeat the purpose of eating healthy if you eat a shit ton of that. Shit eating that twice a day would be fine.

200 to 300 calories times 5 to 7 meals = 1,000 to 2,100 calories per day.

your body need a break instead 24/7 working on food
take a week starving you are going to ruin your body

I come here to build up enough appetite to eat.

I would guess looking at food pictures would stimulate your appetite and cause you to eat more.

I mean if you're talking a strictly controlled experiment, where subjects literally cannot eat, then they'll lose weight from not eating anything. But I assume you mean in a real world setting, and are using "not actually eating anything" as a temporary, periodic eating break.

>eating healthy
*eating healthily
ftfy.

Veeky Forums is so stupid. Why not just have some nice steamed or stir-fried broccoli and some roasted meat? Or you could simmer the broccoli and onions in a tomato sauce? There are many ways to make an actual meal out of those ingredients rather than just a bowl of ingredients for MUH NUTRIENTS

>not eating blank papers
pleb

>chocolate spread contains a lot of sugar
>WOWOWOWO SPREAD THIS POST THIS ON FB REPOST = 1 PRAYER LIKE = 2 CARL SAGANS
Fuck this gay earth.

>eating nutella
>any year

pleb

>tfw self-teasing looking at treats but not over eating them
why do we do this

Because Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums have different objectives. Veeky Forums values time/money over taste, all they see food as is MUH NUTRIENTS.

But this wastes time which isnt a problem since moist Veeky Forumsizens are NEETS, children, or other degenerate whose time is worthless.
Eating 5-7 meals is retarded debunked pseudoscience. Just eat 3 big meals a day
If you want to try some gimmick try intermittent fasting and stop eating before noon or after 6 pm.

i just eat once a day