Anyone else thinking about killing themselves?

The amount of money I lost in the crash is lifechanging. At this point it's obvious that it will take years and years to recover if ever. I can't forgive myself for greed and dumbness to fall for the hold meme, this is not living anymore, every moment I have time to think I can only think of how big of a fuckup I am, the fact that the rest of my life is in shambles as well doesn't help too.

Attached: lf790ng677m.png (221x229, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peacefulpillhandbook.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take solace in knowing that even if you had succeeded in crypto, that because you were dumb enough to fall for it in the first place, essentially means you're dumb enough to fail at something else later on down the road that would cause you to feel this exact same way.

The only thing you can do is keep buying in order to lower your average cost per coin.

Grow up, pussy, it's money.

Find a new thing if you're unhappy with this game.

hunt and kill those who hurt you before you hurt yourself. at least you can go out helping others, if they hurt you so bad then they surely hurt many other people too. dox the bad guys find the bad guys and kill the bad guys.

OP, I am 100% with you. I've had to take time off work because I spend 90% of each day experiencing severe anxiety attacks which completely disable me (screaming, spazzing out, feeling sick as fuck, body shaking uncontrollably).

I have fucked up immensely and my life will never be the same, and I will never forget or get over my mistake.

I find a lot of calm in reading about suicide spots (look up Beachy Head in England, famous suicide cliffs, there are things to read and some videos as well). This is a nice way for me to get to sleep at night, for a few hours.

If you're interested in a suicide pact then lmk (genuine offer).

hey op, before you kill yourself, can you max your credit cards and buy crypto to pump the price up. it doesn't matter since you're gonna die anyway

Serious post: I recommend looking into The Peaceful Pill Handbook. It ranks suicide methods by odds of success and painlessness. Most importantly, it is a guidebook detailing how to go through with each method (and how to obtain certain drugs if necessary). It is written by a doctor in Australia and is regularly updated.
peacefulpillhandbook.com

Thanks for the tip - I know my method, though. Long drop and a sudden stop. I used to do a lot of skydiving so I'm comfortable in the air and I think I could jump more easily than any other method.

>tfw went from $2000 to $45 000 and I'm back at $2300

It may not seem a lot for people here, but 45000 was pretty neat for a 20 yo neet like me

22 y/o here
>3k to 320k to 35k

This is why credit cards were ban in February

You absolute fucking idiot. Why?

My figures are similar, btw.

320k is enough to RETIRE on, if you get it invested correctly.

Ouch
How do you even sleep at night

dude hold! be grateful you didn't lose literally everything leveraging on bitmex. I have $200 in my bank with credit cards maxed out. I'm fucked but feel a sense of relief now that I'm out of crypto. just forget about crypto for 3 months bro, chill

just hold back to ATH your only chance

If he's anything like me: not at all.

The panic and anxiety, regret, lets me get maybe a few hrs of half sleep per day. When I wake up I have some kind of spaz attack for several hours where I can't stop shaking and making weird noises while feeling incredible sick.

:)

You fucking retard new jack zoom out

He's right you know

they weren't "banned" you just have to pay the cash advance fee

How did you manage this?

These kind of posts are a bottom signal.

Listen to me OP. Fuck both of these guys^

Stop being such a little bitch. You fucked up. It's time to take ownership of that and killing your self is not ge way to do it. It's time to grind back to a respectable life. A brand new one. You need to find gratitude in something else besides money. Work hard to achieve a life that provides your basic needs and in the meantime, hold your losses. Forget about them. If you kill your self you are a fucking coward that lost it all. If you don't kill your self you are a man who made a financial mistake at one point in his life, accepted it, learned from it, and moved on.

To anyone else thinking about killing themselves in this thread, it's time to wake the fuck up, accept responsibility, and understand this is the choice you made. Killing your self does nothing but make the ones who love you suffer more you selfish fucks.

Take L Theanine.

I tip fedora of mine to thee, gentle sir.

Oh, look. A despair thread. How...original.

>Killing your self does nothing but make the ones who love you suffer more you selfish fucks.
There is nothing selfish about suicide. What is selfish is trying to force someone to live a life they hate just so that their family doesn't get sad. We were all forced into this world, and we have a right to leave.

it's my "loved ones" who pushed me into risking all my savings in this shit in the first place, I wouldn't give a fuck about them when killing myself
> work hard
I've been depressed for years even before crypto, I have to work hard to just get out of bed, crypto is my only hope, I will have to start actively trading or gamble on bitmex because holding is shit

ATH 8K
Now 3.4K :(

Before you kill yourself, flee to Germany and ask for asylum. That's no joke. After you received here, throw your documents away and tell the people in the asylum office a new name and anything else... Don't throw away your life for fucking money... Flee if you're sure, you will never ever be happy again because you have to pay back..

How much did you lose?

$55k, but I'm from poor country in eastern europe, it's much more significant than it sounds for westerner

if bitcoin crashes to zero then I probably will kill myself. wagecucking until my dying day is a fate worse than death and I've got nothing else to live for. btc the only chance I have to escape from the misery of my existence.

Which country? I tell you again... If you have no other options.. Flee to Germany

from poland, germany's pretty close I guess

Ouch. I lost $80,000 years ago. Not in crypto, it was an elaborate stock market scam. Money sucks, don't let it enslave you. I had to learn not to beat myself up over it. Easy come, easy go

>Madoff made off with muh life savings