GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR PEPE - PEPE IN OUTER SPACE

Hello.

This is my Pepe plush, and on an impulsive whim yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to send Pepe into the stratosphere via weather balloon and film his journey. Pepe will become an astronaut thanks to Veeky Forums and go 20 miles into the air, touching the very face of God. I posted this last night but wanted to again due to how late it was. I'm aiming for his journey within a month, pending weather conditions. I will need to plan accordingly at least 7 days prior to lunch which is recommended on all HAB flights. I plan on filming Pepe's journey via GoPro the entire time, and once the balloon pops I will use a GPS tracker to locate the payload and upload the video.

Here is what I have purchased so far.
800g Weather Balloon
Parachute
GPS Tracking
GoPro camera
Pepe Plush & his helmet

Here's still what I need
Radar detector
Payload (currently designing)
Helium
A good place to launch Pepe (If anyone has a good idea in Pennsylvania, somewhere where there is a ton of fields/flat land)

What are your thoughts? Is this something you would all want to see? I can't livestream it due to at I believe 30,000 feet cell tower goes down and Pepe will be over 100K feet in the air.

I also intent on creating a poll, in which the #1 rated shitcoin will be pinned to Pepe so that shitcoin too, can be with Pepe in space. Let me know what you think.

Pic related ,it's me and my Pepe plush and his custom astronaut helmet he will wear on his journey

Attached: pepeinspace.jpg (1512x2016, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K3BfCM_woFc
elixirtoken.io/boost
shutupandtakemymoney.com/shop/toys-games/pepe-the-frog-plush/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moooooon

man i need some helium rn real talk

Well don't use it to kill yourself, Helium is going to be the biggest pain in the ass as I'll need roughly $200 dollars worth, or 200cubic feet worth of it.

LINK for the shitcoin
>tfw Pepe will become the first stinky LINK marine in space

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

fucking amazing thread OP

DO IT YOU WILL BE A BIZ LEGEND

Attached: 1522089351540.jpg (228x221, 34K)

Use hydrogen, idiot

Attached: 64798156875689071469017844526.jpg (630x483, 325K)

put LINK ON IT! or give it a CHAINLINK CAPPEEEEE!!!! DO IT!!!!!

Attached: exite.jpg (251x201, 8K)

oh user this would be so fucking amazing! please god make it do that OP isnt a larper.
Also no need to ask for which shitcoin, its link ofcourse

!
OMFG GO TO HTTP : LINK-FORK(dot)CUM, and print a chainlink cube and strap it on himmm!!!!

Attached: wuv.jpg (229x220, 11K)

All my current calculations for gaseous lift are with helium. Helium is also more readily available around me & since this is my first time with a HAB, I don't want to use hydrogren because I don't want to explode.

Issue with a cape is that I'll be filing my Pepe plush from the fron't only, He'll need to be sitting/strapped to the payload so you won't see his back. I'm trying to design the payload to have a chair he can sit in and be filmed on his journey, but the payload needs to be below 6lbs.

I can possibly do that

Do et for Sergey. Then we will upload it on youtube and it will be posted on reddit, then frontpage - then Sergey will be mad as hell.

Attached: 1520096125702.jpg (352x382, 16K)

Another big issue is with the jet stream, hence why I need to find a decent, flat plain to do the lift. There are simulations that take into consideration wind & weather, but from where I am, close to Philly, most of the simulations actually have the payload end in the water.

The payload could end up 20 miles away, depending on rate of accent & getting caught in a jet stream

I'm actually an OMG supporter. It's Pepe's preferred token

Attached: IMG_2883.jpg (2016x1512, 671K)

>TFW IT GOES WRONG AND PEPE FALLS, KILLING AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER ON THE STREETS BELOW

Attached: 1513374925572.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Pepe will honestly probably be lost during the decent, depends on where the payload lands

I'm also open for suggestions from anyone that has done a HAB or can offer insights on a payload design

have a bump.

make sure to livestream as much as you can.

That's fine. Anything but chainstink please

chainlink medallion, nice

Attached: 00.png (601x1177, 2.72M)

The more these pepe plush threads get posted, the more I want one. When is it getting restocked on Amazon?

Attached: 1466803281851.png (412x351, 74K)

It will be great can't wait to see it. Please please add a Chainlink
Have you seen Invader's attempt?
youtu.be/K3BfCM_woFc

My biggest concern is where it's going to land in proximity of where I sent it, and whether i'll be able to get to it.

This
For fucks sake make some new ones already
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bumping for link. Good luck with your endeavors.

My biggest concern would be the hate crime being committed

?

Yes do it please.

MFW Re-entry into the earth's stratosphere

Attached: plushpepe5.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

and here i am looking far and wide for a pepe plush but i cant get one FeelsBadMan

Attached: FeelsBadMan Pepe.png (225x225, 7K)

ur mom gay

OP, put your project on Boost. Crowdfunding app on Elixir token. if people like it theyll fund your project, if you win the contest youll get 500 free elix

elixirtoken.io/boost

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 2K)

shutupandtakemymoney.com/shop/toys-games/pepe-the-frog-plush/

You're welcome

Nevermind looks like I bought the last one. Fucking $50 with shipping

>Cnn: right wingers on alt right forum Veeky Forums launch racist Nazi hate symbol pepe into space. A local Jewish woman and poc were hurt by the falling pepe.

>Official licensed you by Matt furie.
Annnd dropped.