Get the fuck in, this is going interstellar any moment now. You've been warned

Get the fuck in, this is going interstellar any moment now. You've been warned.

Attached: binance-coin-bnb-logo-97F9D55608-seeklogo.com.png (300x300, 7K)

Any particular reason, user?

look at the volume

Blastoff

Attached: zhao-changpeng-binance.jpg (612x409, 17K)

What, it dropped away?

YOU SHILL THIS SO HARD, I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR CHINK LEADER.

Attached: 1429349518267.jpg (446x373, 65K)

>look at the volume

Interested to know why this is a buy signal, the volume was really low for a few hrs, right?

I'm more interested to know how OP knew this. Volume didn't change by all that much.

Next moon in 2 weeks probly

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 7.24.42 PM.png (1336x676, 99K)

Fuck me, OP - wizard

holy shit these buy orders

WE BLASTIN OFF NIGGA

Attached: brap.webm (398x260, 1.61M)

Who's brave or stupid enough to buy into this candle... show yourself!

40k worth

gonna make it

This HAS to be a coorinated pump, right?

And that's how OP knew about it at the precise time?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (658x237, 16K)

Wow

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-00-31-41-537_com.binance.dev.png (720x1280, 111K)

Went all in. Might have hit the bottom. Either way can hold for 2 weeks

Attached: n0lh3ipNJ01rfifguo1_500.gif (464x407, 923K)

Lol btc just went back up to over 8k so alts had a spike too. Could have bought almost any hig volume alt

>Went all in. Might have hit the bottom. Either way can hold for 2 weeks

You're a brave man. Looking at the daily candles, you have no business buying this just yet. Pumped into the stratosphere already (by today's standards).

Excellent long term hold, though. One of the best. But I don't see it holding its value after the burn pump - go back to look at the October one.

you'll FOMO back in later

lol, confirmed - NEO for instance

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (359x123, 7K)

asians waking up, this the reason? 730am over there

the demand of this coin will be great in the future. also guaranteed gains in July and October

Nah, I made a very nice 30-40% profit on that run and I am honestly VERY happy with that. I could have sold higher, but we can't always pick the tops.

I have thought carefully about whether it will be pumped again before the burn but on balance I feel it's too risky now, especially considering that it will almost certainly TANK after the burn/burn pump (whether that has happened already or is still to come).

I think binance and BNB are fantastic, though, going forward.

Agreed, very good coin. After the dust settles from this round of pumping, it will deffo be back in my lock-away stack.

Thanks OP, just sold my stack

I think even the most meager estimate for the high before the pre-burn dump is 20k sats. Just looking at prior price action. Yes, october and december were much more bullish markets, but the news for bnb is much more optimistic now than it was then. I think it will break ATH before the 1st.

Could be wrong, even if I'm wrong, I was all-in at 11k and happy to ride a few days longer. I'll admit if I wasn't already in and up so much it would look pretty scary jumping on board right now.

I got a lot. Will it hit 0.0018 btc before the burn? Would be enough for me

>I think even the most meager estimate for the high before the pre-burn dump is 20k sats.

Would this make it the FIRST "old" alt to break ATH since the crash?

This latest pump was 101-->167 (65% or so), and that's off an already-pumped price from the earlier binance DEX announcement. I have to bet that it's unsustainable.

Time to go sleep and let bnb grow

Attached: 1500645126850.gif (320x320, 575K)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: greenjack.png (646x700, 145K)

I bought at 24

Not even kidding

is that it

prob gon' be waiting until July or later for that, mate - but you are lucky because it will "definitely" get there eventually. That's more than most alt bagholders can say.

I am thinking about selling at 155 or something. Just to save the stress.
10% should be possible from here.

I really really messed up with a lot of buys in Dec/Jan

Going to be HODL for a long time.

Don't feel too bad, you should have seen the shitcoins I was in! I lost 75% of my sats as a result. Your bnb will be back, in due time.

Attached: vMSv4KN[1].png (176x180, 46K)

BITBINAAAAANNNNNNNCCCCCEEEEEEEE
HEY HEY HEY

2nd pump !!