WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

MY FUCKING SHORT LIQUIDATED AT 8120 EXACTLY I WAS UP 50%, GO DOWNSTAIRS TO GET FOOD, AND I'M LIQUIDATED IN LIKE 10 SECONDS FUCK YOU FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: bearjack.png (650x650, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/OHlO0FS4-Fractals-gonna-fractal-To-11-7k-updated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this market is beyond ridiculous...
if i had a bitmex acc, i would've shorted, as well. just saying...

This is a larp, isn't it squidward?

Real Bitmex daytraders have mom bring them Hot Pockets and a bucket while trading.

Kya degenerate gambling retard

You bet your ass if you have a stop set that the algos will try to peg it just to take your $$$. Use price alerts as your stops and make a decision then.

This is beyond hilarious. Thanks for making my day. Yes, the market is crazy but this is, after all, crypto

I'm a complete fucking retard and lose money on every trade but even I saw that coming. Opened long at 7832 limit closed at 7095.

FUCK THIS SHIT IM LITERALLY KILLING MY MOM WHEN SHE GETS HOME FROM WORK

THAT FUCKING ROASTIE GONNA BE TOASTIE AS FUCK FOR NOT STAYING HOME AND SUPPORTING MY DREAM OF BEING A CRYPTO MARGIN TRADER

Inverse bart simpson is a very bearish pattern, why worry?

Attached: 1485308203001.png (500x500, 33K)

An AI beats the top Go player 4-1 for free and you think you're going to outsmart them when money is on the line. ok

Do you guys really not believe in basic TA? Descending wedge = bullish reversal
Its a short lived move, but it has been obvious for at least 2 hours that it was coming. I'm just pissed it broke out an hour earlier than I had anticipated.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/OHlO0FS4-Fractals-gonna-fractal-To-11-7k-updated/

FUFCK YOU

WE'RE GOING TO 4K

NO 2K

NO SUB 2K

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT BITCOIN WILL BE 3 DIGITS AGAIN I SWEAR ON ME MUM

Attached: bluebear.png (650x650, 91K)

LMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>mfw lying in bed listening to LoTR audiobook
>chart open on my monitor
>waiting for liquidation to cry myself to sleep
>mfw biggest green dildo i've ever seen appears

>he fell for the food meme

cnagt make this shit up!!! :100:

short low long high

Attached: 7E4DB4D4-F2EB-480A-A2F8-8E0769E96704.png (640x1136, 324K)

If the market behavior of the past few weeks has taught me anything, it's that the coin market is heavily, HEAVILY manipulated by whales. The price keeps bouncing below and above resistance zones, liquidating people's margin positions before diving further down so whales keep accumulating more during the blood bath.

You are a literal fucking brainlet if you open a short position in a crypto market. If you do, you better be fucking clairvoyant.

Attached: 1419747303081.gif (720x405, 1.47M)

isn't it obvious? it was on its way down guaranteed ... the roughly ~ 1500 BTC that spiked the price were either exchange bots or other insiders knowing its lucrative to collect those shorts

personally i'm too dumb to fully understand longs/shorts

^ isn't the probability of being snitched out by the exchange itself or them being "compromised" through the roof?

Attached: 14007efab7.jpg (1048x854, 87K)

IT IS THE JOOS user

Why would the exchange care? They're still making their fee per trade. It's actually this kind of regulation that normie markets have to protect the consumer from this kind of thing that bitcoin is supposed to protect you from but then this "free market" shit happens and lol

HAHAHAHA
SHORTERS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Attached: 1508367120962.gif (330x319, 945K)

Do you even need inside info? Isn't it obvious there are shorts to collect?

who gains most when fuckers get liqt?

The whales are stop hunting, only for shorts. BTC is going to bottom out something fierce once everyone without a good equity margin and shorts with trialing stops get eliminated.

>You are a literal fucking brainlet if you open a short position in a crypto market

pretty retarded considering how many people made a killing shorting 9k (twice)

I always thought BTFO was 'backed the fuck off'

oops

I think i saw your posts.
Pretty embarassing but i didnt want to correct you.

Wtf i thought it meant bleeding through five orifices, like those pink guys you people post

>too beta and shy to correct your fellow user

Must have been someone else, even if I used it in my context it would still be correctly interpreted in its actual context.

Were you using 100x leverage like a brainlet?

>he didnt see the obvious descending wedge
how will bears ever recover?

Attached: 1521385501974.jpg (189x267, 11K)

I unironically thought it was buttfucked. Am I autistic?

what. I always thought it meant Business token frizzle octopian

Attached: Harryscarplace.png (285x150, 46K)