/Chocolate general/

Redpill me on Ritter Sport

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritter_Sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The semi bitter ones are gud
I also really like the marzipan ones

Also the cornflakes one is amazing.

Wish it wasn't a limited edition flavor.

I fucking love the butter cookie one.

this.

The best ones are:
Knusperkeks
Knusperflakes
Weiss Crisp
and Marizpan is good too

I like how pocketable they are, perfect size for stealing

Pic related is the best one

They're called Sport for a reason, user.

You had better be doing sports if you are eating these. Compare the calories to a comparable size chocolate bar.

I used to love the nougat ones when I was a kid but they don't appear to make those anymore or at least I never see it in stores.

You can make your own.
Mint, strawberries and yoghurt
Sweeten and reduce
Cover in chocolate

Nah, they still make em.

dont be an idiot. if you dont eat one every day you're gonna be just fine

also, the new one which just came out is amazing
>pic related

they're still in store (at least in germany)
brdy gud

No, they're called sports because they fit in the pocket of a sport coat. Educate yourself.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritter_Sport

Ritter Sport is made with pure vanillin which doesn't taste quite the same as vanilla. Their marzipan is pretty good.

kek

I had to look up what Hollo-Bollo was.
Apparently it's bolognese + hollandaise. That sounds horrifying.

pretty much like lasagna i think.
since hollandaise is similar to bechamel sauce

>perfect size for stealing
According to me dad, during his junkie days, he would sometimes go weeks living off of just Ritter bars because of how easy they were to steal.

step aside

That's a particularly good one.

I can believe this

Kakao-Mousse had been out for quite some time.

My mom used to work for an airline, running Chicago-Ireland-Leipzig for about a week at a time.

The catered flights always had leftover Ritter sports that she would bring to me, along with some German treats.

Ritter Sports are a good memory, because eating Ritter Sports meant my mom was back home

Where do they sell these in the UK

That's beautiful, man. ;_;

Certified Nigga™

Only place I know for certain is Aldi but not many flavours, would love to try the marzipan one

This is the best one I've tasted so far.

They'd make a killing if they just sold taster packs with one of each flavour.
It'd make a great christmas gift.

yup

Fuck your quads.

Hazelnut is best.

they do, in germany, but not here in the US as far as I've seen at the stores at least

if youre ever in stuttgart area, give a visit to the factory. its no frills so don't expect much but the little museum and shop where they sell both the store versions and the imperfect ones for real cheap. im perfect as in the wrapper wasn't correct due to machine misalignment or not enough almonds. buy a big bag for like 8$USD

where do you guys live?
i live in one of the most flyover states in the union and even we've got Ritter 9-packs

Milka Marzipan is better

my nigga, nobody i know IRL likes it for some reason

>Marzipan and milk chocolate
>Not dark chocolate

There are some things you're just not supposed to do.

p4p best choco bar in the game

These are the fucking best.

I wish Ritter bars were easier to find where I live.

never even heard of this shit and seems like all you /cuck/s gobble it up.
bet you guys used to all buy pocky too until you decided it wasn't cool anymore.

consumerism wins again!

It was a lot better than I expected.

As for the rest of the line.. is gud.

>Being this mad about candy

fuck you, pocky is still good. But it's not something I'm gonna hunt for.

Oh gee, I didn't even know this one existed.
Tortilla chips makes for an oddly delicious mix with milk chocolate. The flavor combination is not only good, but the added crunch makes for an excellent texture.

A brand in my country used to do something like this but just stopped one day. And it's a real shame too because the saltiness of the nacho really works well against the sweet of the chocolate, and it would be very proper for that brand today since they now make their chocolate way too sweet, to the point that really only their salted almonds bar is what I'd consider good.

I wish I was as cool as you.

Forgot muh picture

I fell in love with the moose, espresso, and cornflake ones, while I was deployed to Italy. I can't find any of those flavors in Hawaii. If any one know where to get them in O'ahu, I'll blow you.

I'm still unsure where I stand on marzipan

I flip back and forth between whether I like it several times each bite

do they actually sell these in stores around you guys?

theyre good but i have to pay a ton for them online
i got a big sampler pack this christmas

They've got a couple of types at the regular ol King Soopers I got nearby, yeah

Oh man, plain corn chips and chocolate work so well together. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this. :D

I live 30 minutes from Waldenbuch; which is where the factory is...
In their factory store they got 2nd choice bags with everything and the price is 12€ for about 2-2.5 kg

Tastes like every other chocolate but
is more expensive and limited editions only are up for a short time

I ignored it for years because I like the darker chocolate ones and don't like breakfast cereal. But I bought it once kind of as a joke and really enjoyed it. To me it's on the same level as the dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts and the marzipan one. Cornflakes, who knew?

>I live in a flyover market where international brands don't even bother importing their shit
>"HEH HEH YOU PUSSY IDIOTS WISH YOU WERE COOL LIKE ME"

I disagree, there's definitely a difference in flavor.

Pls don't be mean to flyovers, they're nice people, user is just a faggot.

Cookies & Cream are best seasonal flavour.

Also, this

I live in Japan. I received some nice chocolates from girls on Valentine's day, and as per culture I am going to return the sentiment a month later on White Day. I've never made homemade chocolates before, but I would love to try it out!

I pretty much have to rely on Amazon for anything I want to buy, because my little village is quite isolated. But I have a month, so that's enough time to order the ingredients and any cute molds and maybe even something to top them? Would love any suggestions on meltable chocolates, or anything else you can help me with! Thanks, I really want to impress these girls :D

Marzipan/dark choc might be the best.

The ones that are full of whole nuts are amazing

good choco
i get em at aldi for cheap lmao

lost at the weisswurst

The strawberry yogurt one is divine. Especially if you put them in the freezer.

Are they sold in Canada? I've never seen/heard of em before today

I got this for Valentine's Day. Nice packaging, mediocre chocolate.

>I disagree, there's definitely a difference in flavor
The difference in flavor is that you pay three times as much for a smaller chocolate bar.

was just thinking of these. all of them are great, marzipan, biscuit, and hazelnut are god tier tho

>three times as much
I find them for cheap at Lidl and they definitely taste better than most 100g store brand chocolate bars.

whats the avg price for ritter sport in america?

Does it have anything to do with sports?

At my local supermarket they cost $2.48 each.

Its chocalte in various forms. Kvadratish, pracktish, gut.

The original sales-pitch in the 30's was that they would fit in a typical sports-jacket without breaking.

well, thats expensive ... here in Germany they are very often on sale for 0,69 €.

Just found them for slightly below one and a half dollar (12,95sek) each, so I took the opportunity and got a stack of eight, since you can't always find them around here.

Didn't have the widest selection (I really wanted to try the alpine milk one, or the nacho one), but they had plenty of the butter cookie one, and I picked a dark marzipan one since I want to try it.

For being a low price store, Lidl sometimes have surprisingly good and less common stuff sometimes.

After browsing this thread last night and asking the question of where to get these in the UK I saw these in aldi this morning. £2.20 a box. Its like god smiled down on me.

Yep. Regular Traube-Nuss will also do in a pinch.

Look, mom, shills!!

Most London newsagents and 7/11s sell them. In the north the shops are still in thrall to the Kraft/Cadbury abominations.

Milka jaffas though.

>nobody could EVER discuss a brand of candy and LIKE it on a food oriented board
Begone, mouthbreather.

Found them in Aldi this morning.

chocolate contains 3 known, potent carcinogens

Yeah and mushrooms are about 50% carcinogens in terms of mass.

What's your fucking point? These aren't cigarettes.

Chocolate isn't a health food. Chocolate Skim Milk or low calorie bars makes as much sense as trying to work on your blackberry during a zen massage. The cost benefits doesn't add up.

There was this delicious Ritter Sport I remember eating but I don't remember the exact flavour, milk chocoalte with a high cocoa content with hazenuts, dark green wrapping or dark blue wrapping?

I need to go out and get some.

PS: Did I remember things wrong, or did there used to be chocolate full fat milk?

I stopped buying Pocky when they stopped making or exporting Men's Pocky. It was the best, but for some reason, the label "Men's" offended some people, so it was first sold without label (just green in colour), then it disappeared! Fu fu fu fu fu!

I bet it was a westerner who raised an outcry. I need to get some Darkie toothpaste to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

My nigga. Underrated flavor if you ask me.

whoa, my dad used to fly to Leipzig for work. he said he used to give Ritter Sports to airline workers that would suck his cock mid flight.

They recently started selling this one where I live, haven't gotten tired of it yet.

good dark chocolates to try?

the orange ones are shit tho

They're actually pretty low calorie for an entire chocolate bar, about 500 calories on average.

Johgurt masterrace.