Is there a food that makes you feel sick every time you eat it, but it tastes so good that you eat it anyway?

Is there a food that makes you feel sick every time you eat it, but it tastes so good that you eat it anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

melaniecooks.com/russian-salted-salmon-recipe-how-to-make-salt-cured-salmon/5847/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i unironically love the sensation of spicy poop thorugh my asshole

The actual pooping is good but the hour leading up to it not so much.

There's this 'rich and creamy' kind of boxed kraft-style macaroni and cheese, and every time I eat it I end up getting a gurgling feeling in my stomach and spending an hour on the toilet that night, but it tastes so good that I keep buying it anyway

I can eat other kinds of the boxed shit just fine, but this happens every single time I have the rich and creamy or three cheese kinds, so there must be something they use in those types specifically that my body doesn't agree with

I used to buy these pre-made lasagnas for when I was tired and lazy, they were tasty and fairly cheap, but it was literal water diarrhea everytime after so I stopped.

A big dirty donner wrap from the local takeaway

Arse-spraying mayhem within a few hours but my god its fucking filthy

Turkey bacon.
I ate a huge Costco packet in one week and had horrible gas all week...

cereal with milk

eggs

i love it all

Cock

Panda Express
I think they use insane amounts of MSG because I get a migraine everytime I have it.

Taco Bell, and glazed croissants

Whataburger Patty Melt. It's so fatty I always feel a little nauseous afterwards, but damn it tastes good

For me it's the McChicken

I pretty much always get heartburn from eating ice cream or cereal with milk.

You should stop unless you want esophageal cancer

Raising Canes

Rich desserts, particularly anything combining peanut butter and chocolate. Also Reese's.

??????

halal snack pack and kfc

soy sauce
I must be soy intolerant or something because it makes me curl up in the fetal position and shit liquids if i have enough of it.

I still sneak a little bit though

I don't know what it's called, but fresh, raw salmon chunks in olive oil with a bunch of seasonings. It's so delicious and I love the texture, but my body hates it. I get so nauseous, which I don't get since I love sushi and never have problems with that.

I don't know what this is either but I hope someone here does because I fuckin love salmon and especially smoked salmon and that sounds delicious.

I think this may be it, but after it's done being cured drizzle a little bit of olive oil with fresh dill (I think it's been a long time since I've had it)
I like it on those wasa crackers with come cucumber slices
melaniecooks.com/russian-salted-salmon-recipe-how-to-make-salt-cured-salmon/5847/

I get myself sick on candycorn once every year.

It starts out great and then slowly approaches a tangible threshohold where it immediately becomes horrifically gross.

Most fast food. I used to eat it all the time with no troubles but there was like a year or two when I was trying to eat healthier and didn't have any fast food
Now everytime I get something it just sits in my stomach like a rock. Afterwards shits arent bad and its not like it makes me nauseous, its just that heavy bloated feeling in my stomach.
Still, can't avoid them delicious terrible steak quesadillas at taco hell

what even is this 'big poop after spicy food' meme. How shit are your genetics just lol.

>big poop

lmfao

I'm lactose intolerant, so basically anything with dairy.
Also super greasy foods.

Generally I feel like shit after eating at one of those "chinese" buffets.

Hence why I rarely go, but on the really odd occasion that I do. I usually feel like shit after.

bacon burgers in general, every bite makes me feel more fucking ill

Sugar.

Sorry bro, you got diabetes. If you feel bad it means your insulin levels are fucked.

Instant ramen
Potato chips

Almost all tea with even a little caffeine, and even so-called "decaffeinated" teas can still have enough left in to make me feel sick.
I've found a few that don't, like Twinings decaffeinated Earl Grey. But I like some others enough to have them very rarely and just power through the horrible sensation to simultaneously vomit and shit everywhere. Green tea is the worst, because it's all that plus my insides feel "itchy".

I tend to stick mostly with herbal teas. Camomile with spearmint is my main bitch.

I don't think it's even the caffeine that makes me feel sick, since I'm perfectly fine with coffee and sodas and anything else with it.

Nuts. I ate about a kg of almonds once. It absolutely crippled my anus.

Poke?

The poop isn't bigger, it burns your asshole

casamel's pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.

i'm lactose intolerant.

I infrequently eat ridiculously hot Korean instant noodles with an extra dash of ghost pepper powder on top. Never once in my entire life has spicy food given me irregular bowel movements. Not even when I can SMELL the chilli in the shit does it burn.

Fried clams. Oh my god, they are absolutely wonderful. But i cant keep them down! The gods have cursed me.

samosas. the smell makes me noxious. fuck i hate poo in loos.

More than 3 hard boiled eggs :(

WHAT?! I've been getting more and more hertburn even when not eting, could be a symptom of my thing, but that's scary. WHAT?

hooters meal, 15 spicy garlic naked wings with blue cheese dressing and and 15 honey Chipotle with a side of spicy garlic sauce to dip it, about 3 tall boys. or ~1.5 pitchers, some steamed shrimp.
I ussualy share this food with 2 people but hangover diarrhea follows The next day ever sience I got old.

KFC HOT AND SPICY LOL

Peanut butter gives me the runs. I don't eat it anymore though because peanut butter just isn't good enough to be worth it.

Blacks BTFO.

I take huge poops after eating shit tons of pineapple, like a whole large pineapple, I fucking love pineapple, but it feels like it scrubs my intestines while going down and I just take a huge shit, like breaking the surface big. I'm not even a lardass

Cheese...

>Killme.jpg

>brushie brushie brushie

Pretty much anything with honey in it. I like honey but it's way too rich for me and I'll get nauseous if I have too much at one time.

Grilled sardiness - can't not eat them if at the coast.

But an hour later I gotta 50/50 chance of throwing up.

Well it doesn't really make me "sick" so to speak, but when I eat too much fresh pasta I get hives. I'm not sure if it's the egg or the semolina I use. It doesn't happen if I eat like just 200g pasta (which is usually what I eat) but sometimes if i'm making a big dinner and don't measure it out as carefully and eat more, my lips will swell, I get hives, and I itch like a motherfucker for like a week.

It's not because of taking a huge dump, it's because your body doesnt remove all the acid from the food and your asshole is really sensitive.

Fire dumps. Fire dumps are the problem.

Drenching your throat in stomach acid regularly isn't good for a number of reasons, and throat cancer is a possibility. Avoid fats and acids and if Tums don't help then get a prescription heart burn medication.

fpbp

>the shits
Biggest Veeky Forums meme yet so far

Lime flamin hot cheetos and to a lesser extent, cheddar jalapeno cheetos

KFC

Dairy products

hot cheetos

yams/sweet potatoes

lunch meat + cheese sandwiches

strawberry milk or chocolate milk
always feel like puking every time I ingest any of this

Hamburger + Mac N Cheese

So good, but I can hardly eat any before starting to feel stick

Kenny. Zinger tower burger.

Actually yes, that's exactly what it is, thank you! Holy shit it's so good but my brain just gets freaked out by it.

Spicy Nacho Doritos. If I eat them too late and/or just before sleeping, I will inevitably wake up sprinting to the toilet to vomit.