Mukbang Thread

Who do you dine and wine with?

Mukbang is only good when the eater is skinny and attractive.
Otherwise it's just a sad fatty eating their emotions.

I think mukbangs with fatties are more genuine. At least they actually enjoy the food. I know for a fact that all the skinny attractive ones will hurl it all up later.

>I know for a fact
No you don't

Also helps curb your appetite. Nothing more off-putting than watching a fatass eat a bunch of food.

what if announcer has high metabolizm like me (skinny twink)

Why do you care about a bunch of gooks?

Actually I do. There is no way they don't get fat posting their mukbang videos as frequently as they do.

That one Japanese girl apparently has some crazy stomach thing that allows her to eat fucking tons and never get fat

its called moderation, its probably her only meal for that day. She is Kinoshita Yuu

okay moderation? i would like to see you or anyone on this bored eat 70 cheeseburgers iin one sitting. she has super powers my dood

>>super powers

It's called "inducing vomiting off camera"

No it's an actual condition. There was that one Japanese food eating world champ that has the same disorder. They don't digest everything after a certain point.

she does live stream all the time and she never gets up

0/10 would not muk-bang

does she live stream 24 hours a day?

This. A tv show legit X-rayed her after she ate about 100 Pieces of sushi and her stomach expands to a point that it takes up her entire torso. It's a medical condition. Her stomach doesn't metabolize things very well, so she can eat such intense amounts.

It's probably horrendously bad for her, considering it's crushing her lungs, but it doesn't seem to stop her.

meh

She is my brother's ex-girlfriend

I used to watch Keemi simply because I wanted to fill her with my baby batter while she's on all fours, slurping up noodles. Then that disgusting pudgy faced shitbitch started making videos with her disgusting boyfriend and I was pissed, I could never watch that whore again. Now I found pic related and I don't need Keemi anymore, this little cock slut us perfect.

Fuck you Keemi, eat a bag of dicks and choke on them. Meanwhile I'll be with my girl hyunee, pissing on her sexy face while she eats and tells me about her day.

Mommytang is the only mukbanger worth watching

virgin

is she as qt in real life

I love how his travels abroad have somehow devastated his ability to speak normally. It all started by saying "quid" instead of "pounds" as a gesture of learning the local lingo, but then he went to Prague, and now pronounces everything ridiculously.

Too many calories, lifts, 10lb shits and too-tight backwards baseball caps have turned Randy into a (healthy) vegetable.