The next bitcoin

>the next bitcoin
>store of value (dynamic rolling peg with a purpose built marketplace for crypto transactions)
>utility (trading anything on the market, including currencies and land)
>trustless trading (double deposit escrow) prevents scamming
>built in anti-phishing technology
>UI updated recently, looks decent
>announcement in 5 days
>multisig wallet that allows for semi-trustless environments such as a poker website and more ( blog.bitbay.market/revolutionary-multisignature-secured-poker-website-2a9dea91efd2 )
>has a weird/sad/rough background(scummy partners fucking the dev over) but the developer is still marching forward(underdog story)
>will eventually kill off eBay once crypto starts to get adopted more
Ah that's right, biz hates money, I shouldn't even post this.

Attached: 274x95.png (274x95, 15K)

Old meme fuck off

>100M market cap
>went +30% the other day, will go up again
>1trillion+ industry market cap

Attached: 1513118037419s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

MARKET MAKERS!

what did he mean by this?

>moderator keys
Into the trash it goes

Why does this matter?
The mods cant see private sales

Did that rolling peg ever come around or not? Had BAY sitting around in a wallet for over a year now.

It's coming Q2 supposedly.

20k bay reporting in. Am I gonna make it?

you'll make a nice amount but 50-100k+ is probably 500k-1m+ worth in ~2 years

You really think it'll reach those numbers? I was gaining so much hope when we were in the $.40 range but we've been hovering above $0.04 now for so long...

Yeah i think it'll 100x probably within this year or the next. I know it's worth at least 5$.

Smart boi right there.
Bitbay is honestly an easy x10. Real & released working product with a good roadmap. Soon the In-wallet Fiat/Bay Purchasing (thanks to a partnership with Indacoin) will be huge for adoption as it will make it easy to buy $BAY with credit cards or even pre-paid cards directly from Bitbay wallets.

Pic related roadmap.

ps: Get on the official telegram t.me/bitbayofficial if you didn't. Good info there.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1019x1209, 115K)

You're retarded it's only for the main public marketplace so that it stays normie friendly (no drugs, cp, or shady stuff), and anyone smart knows that the mainstream market is big money so it's good.
If you want to do whatever you want you just need to create a private bitbay marketplac as these are not moderated because 1. they are hidden 2. no one fucking care, no legal obligation to moderate it as it's fully p2p.

DO NOT BUY
DEVELOPER DAVID WAS CAUGHT MOLESTING A YOUNG BOY IN 2012 I REPEAT DO NOT BUY BITBAY IS A SCAM THIS IS A PAID SHILL

See roadmap .

Bear market & whale manipulation. Now it's the good time to buy the dip. Also when the dynamic peg is out no more dips haha.

weak fud pajeet

>dat 35 btc buy wall
yep, moon time

Attached: 1511342433272s.jpg (125x113, 2K)

The reason this project will fail is simple: it's too complete, too ready for prime-time, too fully-realized. There's a finished project in crypto, which is a goddamn one-in-a-million thing, and the complete lack of attention or interest in it demonstrates that no one actually gives a fuck about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. It's all speculation, people hoping to make a quick buck on projects early in development. Once something's actually finished and there's no normie adoption, the whole thing's exposed, and the price will inevitably crash to a value suited for the real-world interest in the project: zero.

What happened to Poker??

It's a side project not related to bitbay at all, it's just a technology bitbay can use

I remember this. Fuck you OP for selling me your bags the first time you faggot.
Anons, learn from me.

wasn't me man
it's pumping again

Probably they are figuring out where to put it on the roadmap because hosting a official poker site (even if crypto) is a lot of legal hurdles, so maybe they are not sure when it will happen, nonetheless on Slack #general the lead developer said that it will happen and that they already bought the domain name for it.

Adoption takes time. Don't be pessimist. The project is very well released but it still has BIG updates coming, like the Dynamic Peg, the Web Marketplace, and finalizing the contracting system/API. Be patient, crypto is there to stay. Anyway Bitbay should at least blow out other projects with no products out of the water so it should at least be top 100 / top 50 so it should moon this year either way.