Waffle House Thread

Just went outside my comfortzone and decided to eat at wafflehouse for the first time. They've got some damn good waffles and the service is great.
You guys like Wafflehouse? What do you like to order from them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05Bf5vs8j9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xsH-kicyMzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JN-ivF8Miy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never been. there's not one near where I live.

None where I live unfortunately. When I've been traveling through areas that have them they are my preferred breakfast place. The Cheese 'N Eggs are great.

EYO CAPIM lemi geta peecahn wahfel
ann eeeg
sum hasshed brrown
hmmm ohh ann poot sum cheeeeze om my brrownss
ann sum uh dat SWEEEEEET aleece's issse T

This has to be an ad. All Waffle House's are staffed by current and former druggies. The food is drenched in melted butter and the waffles themselves are thin as fuck and somehow always under cooked. There is always so much damn grease and butter in the food, within 15 minutes of eating it you're stomach will be demanding time spent in the bathroom.

Bacon egg and cheese Texas melt with double hash browns scattered, covered, smothered and chunked please!

Post Wafflehouse fights

youtube.com/watch?v=05Bf5vs8j9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xsH-kicyMzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JN-ivF8Miy0

Tell me this, OP. Did they use a cash register or POS system to ring you up? Or did the waitress total it by hand?

Wear special long sleeve clothing because it willstick to the table or counter. Fucking beyond disgusting.

Breakfast
2eggs sunny side up
Double order hash browns cooked hard with ham and cheese
I mix it up when it gets to the table and the eggs cook in the hash browns.

Any other time
Patty melt with double order of hashbrowns with onions and peppers

Verbatim, my usual order.

Waffle House makes damn good burgers compared to your usual fast food fare, it's what I normally get. And the hash browns. The coffee is on point.

She just sorta penciled it in on the corner of the table. I had to remind her to carry the 1, which was pretty amusing.

Cup of coffee and water, all star breakfast, country ham; double the hashbrowns, scattered smothered covered chunked capped and country, eggs over easy, pecan waffle.

Oh, and raisin bread toast please,.

The waitress's math is ALWAYS wrong. Last time when I pointed it out she had to take out her phone and use the calculator app to verify. What the fuck, Waffle House? Get with the times because your employees don't know basic math

Waffle House is a good place to get into an argument with a stranger after midnight that ends with you getting shot.

I fucking love Waffle House. It's all about two eggs over-easy, city ham for sopping up yolks, large hash browns scattered, smothered, diced, and capped, and biscuits. Milk and orange juice to drink.

Best menu items:
Hashbrowns in the ring
country ham
biscuits and gravy w/ sunnyside up egg

>Yeah, lemme get a Tbone, take it off early, 2 eggs over easy, hash, smothered, covered, and chunked, a waffle, 2 pieces of bacon, and chocolate milk

You realize they're waffle house employees for a reason, right? Give them a fucking break.

>called 'waffle house'
>best item is hashbrowns

ALL THE WAY, BABY

I'll give the employees a break. I'm just tired of giving Waffle House a break for not providing a cash register, POS system, or even a calculator. They're simply asking too much of the employees to make them attempt math several times per shift

Enjoy your diarrhea

i spent $7 on a cheesesteak and got $4 worth of cheesesteak
dissapointed

Leftypol is leaking fyeah

>tfw left upper-deckers at Waffle Houses in six states
>tfw tore toilet seats off the base
>tfw called 911 at pay phones outside each of them
>tfw fingering my gf in the bushes as cops are searching for suspects

>fingering my gf
That's a sin

Waffle House kicks the shit out of IHOP or Denny's. Although it really depends on the location

>What do you like to order from them?
Pecan Waffle + Bowl of Chili + Grilled Cheese + Country Ham + Cheese N Eggs + OJ + Tea.

on a similar note
>be me as a teen
>go to wafflehouse with then gf and buddy who is 3rd wheel
>get tugged off under the table by her syrupy hand
>buddy goes to the bathroom
>she grabs his plate and I cum between his pancakes
>he finishes his stack none the wiser

having a sticky syrup dick was uncomfortable though. she had a curfew and couldn't suck it off

I'll give the employees a break. I'm just tired of giving Waffle House a break for not providing a cash register, POS system, or even a calculator. They're simply asking too much of the employees to make them attempt math several hundred times per shift.

ftfy

every single person inside of a waffle house is irreparably damaged

user, this is even worse than racism. You cannot classify every one as a whole entity when the demographic that makes up something as wildly varying as a customer at a restaurant is..oh to heck with it. You're right, anyways.

>pancakes
>waffle house

Liar spotted.

Everything hashbrowns, followed by peeing the worsesmelling green piss and shitting greasy chunky fluid for an hour directly 15 minutes afterward.

Its how I cleared my system before a colonoscopie.

fucking this

pecan waffle and scattered hash browns with ham and cheese.

am I autism if I bring my own syrup and butter? been contemplating doing because maple flavored corn syrup and hydrogenated oil spread are the only things holding this meal back.

Nothing autistic about carrying butter in your pockets to diners, user.

I always get the Texas cheesesteak melt, drench it in Worcester sauce, and get scattered covered hash browns. When I was in high school, I'd also have a cherry coke, but have switched to iced tea.

They're pretty great, user.