Does milk fresh from the cow taste good?

Does milk fresh from the cow taste good?
Have you ever tried Veeky Forums?

No.

>tfw you will never own a cow for milkies and you will never own a horse for fuckies

>milk
>warm
Disgusting, cold milk covers its disgusting flavor.

It tastes better.

I prefer fresh milk that is then put in the fridge until it's cold.

Tastes even better if the cow was eating grass and not feed or grain before being milked.

I grew up on a farm

Why is grass better than grain? Thought it was a meme.

/mlp/ pls

The diet of an animal affects the taste of its milk and it's meat. Grass-fed beef and milk tastes better than grain-fed.

That's one of the reasons why factory-farmed meat sucks. The feed is the cheapest crap possible and results in flavorless meat. Animals that get to graze in an open pasture produce far better tasting meat and dairy.

Same with chickens. Chickens that can free-range and eat a variety of vegetables, bugs, etc, produce much tastier eggs (and meat) than chickens which are fed commercial feed.

and fish. Fish that feed in the wild taste better than fish from a fish farm that get industrial food pellets.

I don't know man your body does all the work. How does taste from the animal's food translate into tastier flesh? Maybe all that shit is just a placebo.

would the same also apply for humans, theoretically?
asking for a german friend

>humans are actually the tastiest animal because our diet has the most variety
Can't wait for the race war.

Different feeds contain different chemicals. Those chemicals get into the meat and affect its taste.

And bodily fluids (like milk) are clearly affected by diet. Have you ever noticed how your urine smells different depending on what you might have eaten? Same concept with milk.

I find it curiously shocking that this isn't obvious to you. Haven't you ever tried grass-fed milk or meat even once in your life? Or noticed that different brands of milk taste different?

Yeah, its bitter as hell.

ask this guy

Well your piss is literal waste so your body doesn't do much to it besides take out the good stuff. I don't know how milkies are made but some brands taste really bad. Could be the way they process it though.

It doesn't matter if it's literal waste. The point is that any chemical that goes into your body gets into all your body's tissues and fluids. That's why different foods can make your breath smell--chemicals in the food get into your bloodstream, and from there it goes into your lungs, so the smell is there when you exhale. That's also how a breathalyzer works--when you drink booze the alcohol gets into your blood, comes out your breath via the lungs and gets measured by the machine.

Ever notice how your BF/GF tastes different when you go down on them based on what they've eaten?

>>Could be the way they process it though.
Processing does affect the taste of dairy and meat. But in most countries the processing of dairy (time and temp for pasteurization) is specified by law. It doesn't vary. Processing of meat absolutely does matter. If the animal is stressed or suffers a slow death then endorphins and hormones will taint the meat making it taste bad. After slaughter the meat is hung (aged). How this is done affects the flavor too. Dry-aged beef is much tastier than normal beef, but is rarely done because it has a lower yield of usable meat (some weight is lost to evaporation, and more is lost when the hard exterior is cut off and discarded)

I'd like to

>humans are actually the tastiest animal because our diet has the most variety
Humans actually don't taste good. It ia more of a very lean and bitter pork.

is pepe just the bachelor frog meme now?

>Litteral waste is the same as a nurrishing fluid meant to help babies grow
I mean I know what you're saying but your comparison is just nonsensical

yes, its fantastic
but also ilegal

How do you know?

>Illegal
What ?

Certainly does. Best is Jersey Cows, high cream content that is just glorious. Having had milked cows for about 2 years I know how awesome raw milk is.

The only downside to it is that Grass-fed cattle is that they produce less meat or have less fat. As such farmers get paid less.

There are farmers out here (in Canada) that will buy expired candy for extremely cheap to feed their cows.

Or because there's residue of the food in you mouth and throat you hilarious shitkicker

I'm pretty sure selling unprocessed fresh milk is illegal, but there's no way consuming it at your own "risk" is illegal

only from a goat,and it tasted pretty good.
>would do it again

Just tried raw milk for the first time today. It's just okay. Not the worth the $10 per half-gallon I paid but at least I can say I've tried it and that's one less thing I'm curious about. It's just normal. Maybe even a little less flavor than whole milk you buy in the grocery.

Luckily he might not remember doing something so weird. Bet that tastes yummy though.

by less flavor I mean less sweet. I guess my grocery store milk comes from this one of these guys fed on candy.

Wait I've always been told that unprocessed milk from cows can be dangerous and that it tastes bitter as fuck. Have I been fed lies all my life?

Is it true that nonwhites can't drink milk?

>10 USD a gallon

That's what I don't get at all. Less processing (which equals increased cost) yet three times the price. That's when you know, not just guess, you're being royally scammed. From the tit to sanitized container to market and they deserve 3 times the price? Not once.

'tis true my white brother. I knew a riceman and a curryman who couldn't drink more than half a serving of milk before barfing up their intestines. We truly are the superior race :^)

Who makes these fucking pepes?

20 USD a gallon. 10 USD a half-gallon. Well it's all about supply and demand. I was only able to get some because I happened to be in raleigh, and hour and a half away. Little supply, and demand that increases daily I think. It was grass fed too, which means the farmer will get less meat when it finally stops producing.. And I think you're only allowed something like seven cows if you're selling raw milk. All that combines to paying a premium.

Facebook makes the best facebook frogs

here. I'm black. I usually drink lactose-free milk because lactose makes me fart disgusting smelling farts. And bloating.

this one was made by cow obviously

drink beer and eat garlic for a week, and have your bf blow you.
then drink only water and eat celery and pineapple for a week. he'll legit like the taste.

Non-whites have higher rates of lactose intolerance because milk is not a regular part of their diet past infancy. It's well-documented.

>paying a premium of 6 times the price of regular milk and 4 times the price of organic because "it's raw."

Nah, I don't get it unless you're making your own cheese. Pasteurisation is simply heating to 160F and holding for a while. It's not like chemicals are added or anything.

Seems pretty jewish, tbqh, famalam.

It was also unhomogenized. Had to shake it to get the milk fat back into the milk. It was a once in a lifetime purchase to see what all the hype is about. I don't support jewery.

Cows basically taste like what you feed them

The meat you buy at the supermarket is garbage. I can't stomach it because it's so horrible and know what beef is supposed to taste like.

You can taste the shitty feed when you eat meat from the store.

yes.

JRHNBR

this guy has tits full of milk and is looking for a broker

I grew up on a farm

Can't tax the milk sold to you by your neighbor. Dangerous!

milk this guy somebody suck his tits