What's a decent frozen burrito Veeky Forums? I tried pic related and they were kinda crap

What's a decent frozen burrito Veeky Forums? I tried pic related and they were kinda crap.

Amy's burritos are really healthy, organic, and taste really good.

The best El Montereys are the spicy bean and cheese chimichangas. Nobody makes good frozen burritos with meat.

However, the El Monterey frozen foods are a shadow of their former selves. They used to be loaded with tasty fillings, now their stuff is 70% tortilla/30% filling.

you are all retarded, burritos are the easiest shit in the world to make and freeze on your own.

Red's All Naturals are pretty good, cheaper than Amy's too but not as interesting generally.

never thought about it like that

I pay the $6 at my local burrito joint and get one amazing burrito. It's not a food worth eating if you're not willing to go for quality.

Jose Ole chimichangas are pretty good for a $1 frozen burrito, a step up from el monterey anyway

>Make it yourself
>Completely ignoring the point of buying cheap frozen shit

I know some of you have all of the time in the fucking world to spend cooking, cleaning, and making food, but normal people just want a decent, fast, cheap food option.

I lived off the Amys burrito with corn masa for a while. That shit is too good

>$6 burrito at the local spic shack and he thinks he's paying for quality

Cooking three eggs takes literally 5 minutes. Wrapping it in a burrito with some salsa and cheese would taste better than the garbage you're microwaving. Don't forget you have to microwave it for 2 minutes and let it cool down. You're not saving much time if we're honest.

Tortillas are expensive, man. Maybe if there were enough spics around here for an ethnic market it would be different, but as is I spend more on a dozen shells than a dozen burritos.

then come make them for me bitch

Dont you mean tamales? Kek

Around here tortillas go for about 3 bucks for a whole bag of them

And frozen burritos are the same price.

Where do you live? I'm in the USA and they're not that expensive

A friend of mine is into Evol. With any frozen burrito, I'd think you'd help it a lot with some decent salsa or other non-frozen additions.

If you have a whole foods nearby they have big burritos for about a dollar something each by their 365 brand

I'm not sure if you're the person recommending to make your own frozen burritos, or just suggesting to make your own fresh every time...

Cooking includes making sure you have the ingredients at hand, and if you want something with meat and beans, it's not that fast. Plus, you still have to do dishes.

A frozen burrito can be thrown into a paper towel and walked out with in three minutes.

I'm not saying that everyone should microwave every meal, but people don't have the time, skill, or ingredients to make everything fresh, or meal prep.

But they taste like shit, I buy them too from time to time but they are really shitty

Trust me OP, the best.

The hawk is real