Cheap fork. Plate looks like grandmas.

is that my vomit from saturday night?

>Poor presentation

>no crunch to balance out the egg/potato softness

>Katsup

>needing a crunch
really?

you don't understand culinary

I think it's important to cut the texture of dish; otherwise it's got the consistency of children's food. Perhaps onions/green peppers?

You're talking about balance like it's a plate of eastern philosophy when it's just a dish. Slap that bad boy in a burrito. Fuck your crunch

Minus the plate and fork, this is just your average college dining hall breakfast.

Onions would add a lot of flavor. Extra crispy burnt onions half fried in butter might give you that vital crunch.

Please watch more Food Network you could use a few tips

I agree; slap that mushy, wet mess of a plate in a burrito and promptly throw it in the trash, you uncultured swine.

plot twist: it's actually frank's hot sauce

How is a burrito uncultured you pretentious twat?

ah. my favorite.

Where in my post did I imply a burrito was uncultured? I'm speaking directly toward your lack of basic culinary knowledge; such to the point that when you make a thread asking for criticism, you do not seem to have the mental capacity to take it and use it to your own advantage in the future. You are a manchild with taste along the lines of Joey.

Find all the flaws.

>le crunch is VITAL
You sound like kid who just took his first culinary class and are repeating what the mediocre chef told you. Protip: The reason he's teaching is because he wasn't good enough to cook for actual people.

that "meat" or whatever the fuck it is literally looks like the dump i took a few hours ago

It's red beans and andouille sausage, but I fell asleep when the beans were cooking.

They look like my deep friend mushroom.

Thank u everyone for the constructive criticism

>Find a flaw.
use of the phrase should result in autoban

soup spoon

Bump

Looks like what my dog threw up after it ate the lining of the couch.

>eggs and ketchup

Ever heard of a filter, fucking newfag?

I used to eat something like this back when I was first learning how to cook while living on my own.

Cept mine had chopped bell peppers and onions and jalapenos.. and I put hot sauce/sriracha on it instead of fucking ketchup... and I had friends who I would share it with while we watched tv together instead of posting a picture on Veeky Forums...

Youre 1980s little house on the prairie plates are fucking a flaw, OP

>ITT: Veeky Forums's usually bitching about food because it looks ugly

That said, probably could have fried those taters a little longer, they do little a little too soft.