Has anyone here yet tried the Chizza?

youtu.be/iD87qO-_rV8

Looks pretty good anons even if the ads are weird.

Friend chicken as a "crust"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vE2WElEM0yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It concerns me that that's a professionally produced photo from KFC's ad agency, and it still looks like shit.

I think they rushed this, to take the wind out of Taco Bell's naked chicken chalupa, establishing themselves as the premier "fried chicken in place of another item" restaurant. Where do you think they'll go from here? I'm thinking bowls made out of fried chicken, for side dishes like mashed potatoes or cole slaw. Or maybe pot pies made with fried chicken crusts. Fried chicken drinking cups would be good, since most everyone buys drinks, but they'd have to create some hydrophobic chicken coating to keep it from getting soggy, or mixing oil into the drink.

>Or maybe pot pies made with fried chicken crusts
I know you're just fucking around, but this sounds awesome.

>pineapple

Patrician.

jesus fucking christ

as a stoner this
+
sounds pretty amazing.

>as a stoner
110% Reddit

American food is fucking disgusting imho tbqh

Do americans really eat this?

>replacing the best part of a pizza with a shitty greasy processed-to-shit pile of chicken
????

I don't think I'd have any problems with this if it was made by someone who didn't drop out of high school. That looks really bad.

>Do americans really eat this?
While it would be shocking and disgusting to many Americans, some other Americans really must eat this, because KFC wouldn't roll it out nationally without local/regional market testing.

OBSESSED

OBESED

>there's only KFC in the US

What you are supposed to buy.

What you get.

>wa la

Jesus. I mean I know you're never supposed to expect what the advertising material looks like, but that's disgusting.

The cheese isn't melted and it looks like they just through it all together without even looking.

they didn't think this one through

>The cheese isn't melted and it looks like they just through it all together without even looking.

What the hell do you think fast food is?

People in Singapore do

youtu.be/vE2WElEM0yA

revolting.
i don't have chickens as friends.

how else do you think we have people this fucking huge

>I think they rushed this, to take the wind out of Taco Bell's naked chicken chalupa
It's the same company, though.

what the fuck is that shit!?
I guess its a fucking awful version of chicken parmesan. But made from the shitist shit available at the lowest possible price

Sibling rivalry

Fried chicken, red sauce, cheese..hey..I think you may be right! I didn't even think about this.

Its not a "professionlly produced photo from KFC`s ad agency" though is it stupid cunt. Theres a logo of where its from in the corner.

How can you be so fucking stupid? Fuck me if I ever ended up in a kitchen with you youd be getting a knife in the spine and a litre of hot oil on your face. Tell me where you live cunt or are you scared?

lol absolutely rekt

Don't bother with a knife and just use that edge of yours kiddo

>tfw: first public, spastic outburst of the day.
Go and take your Ritalin you aspie cunt.

A S P E R G E R S
S
P
E
R E T A R D
G
E
R
S P A S T I C

the final result is some weird ghetto chicken parm?

Hello Mr.Autismo

>rebbit boogeyman
110% Faggot

Can confirm, got this for 7 or 8€.

I still don't see an address. Everyone knows that whence once is formally called to summon vis-a-vis posting of physical address, that they must comply apropos!
I mean, cmon!

Samefags. Look at them go.

No, our more portly stereotypes do obsessively try these things because of their gutter palates, and our negroes consider fast food novelty itself "fine dining". No one makes a habit of meme food except a small margin you find in any western society.