Tfw no room in the fridge to brine a chicken even if I cut the chicken into pieces

>tfw no room in the fridge to brine a chicken even if I cut the chicken into pieces

>He needs to brine chicken
>Not enjoying the natural juices of perfectly cooked chicken

Get rid of the rest of your food.

Get a cooler half-full of ice.

Brainstorm for even a little bit.

No, I already gave up and ordered Blue Apron.

Replace the brine with whiskey, OP.

A third of a bottle will give you more flavor than fucking salt water.

I recommend Bird Dog Blackberry flavored whiskey.

Your face becomes a chicken?

Dumb Drumpf supporter.

Ouch. Sure taught me a lesson there, champ. Hope your second day on the Internet will go a bit smoother for you.

More flavor isn't good if it's bad flavor though

Dumb Drumpf supporter.

Ur so funny, user. Will u be my bff?

No.

I've actually tried this with a 20lbs. turkey for Christmas. Let it soak overnight with a third of a bottle of aforementioned whiskey, cut up garlic and onion and placed slices of garlic under the wings, in the space between thigh and body, put the rest of the garlic and onion in cavity. Sprinkled some creole seasoning over the top, then in the fridge it went.

Pulled that sucker out and popped him in the oven at 325 right around noon. Pulled him out every 45 minutes or so and sucked up the juices for injection, then right back in he went. Sucker was cooked through by 16:30. Only complaint my brother-in-law had was that the meat was too tender to cut.

He literally pulled the bones out of the drumsticks trying to pick it up.

>Five gallon bucket with lid.
>12.00 cooler from Walmart
>Ice

Actually doesn't sound bad. But why the gross syrup whiskey?

It's not gross.

YES IT IS

That wasn't me. But he's right. It's not gross.

Have you actually tried that particular brand? If so, and you found it not to your tastes, you could always substitute with a whiskey of your choice.

I went with it because I like that particular whiskey. That, and I'd actually mixed it in with some ground beef a couple weeks before that and found it gave a distinct and pleasant taste to the meat, which itself was mixed in with creole seasoning, salt, pepper, spaghetti sauce(meat flavor, cause friend insisted), and noodles.

>lying on the internet

Fuck you!

No lies here, heretic. I'd like to here what you think I'm lying about, tho. Should prove funny.

i corned an entire brisket in one of the crispers last year

No one think syrup whiskey is good retard.

Syrup whiskey? Okay, whatever you think is true, boyo.

Pic related, it's the whiskey being debated.

Since my eyes seem to be overflowing with mirth, have a bigger picture that I missed the first go 'round.

pls post your favorite brine recipes

I have never seen this garbage in a store or in a bar in my life. This looks like the kind of shlop you'd find in a 2 gallon jug. This looks like something that not even MGP sources.

Is this some flyover brand that you don't see outside one specific state or county? Is this some Jack's "The Best Sauces" brand of shit whiskey? Did somebody see Fireball and try to jump on the presumed bandwagon of flavored whiskeys as if it would take off like flavored vodka didn't?

How much does this shitwater cost? If this is $10 per 750ml I will not talk shit about it again because then I'd have prime source for cheapdrink, but anything over $10 is a fucking scam.

Let me add some blackberry jam to some Evan Williams and sell it to you for 12 bucks, big guy.

2010 Gold medalist San Francisco World Spirits Competition.

I paid $20(about $25 total because 7.15% tax) for one bottle, 750ml. If you actually looked you might find it.

I have no idea about availability outside of my state, and the only store that seems to have it in my town is Stockmen's Liquor. I could be wrong, though.

Besides, there's all kinds of shit in the U.S. alone that you never hear about even if you're in the same state.

How bout you actually give this a try before dissing it, tough shot?

2% salt, 3% sugar, 1% peppercorns, .5% juniper, .5% fennel, .25% cloves.

> 7.5%
I thought the rule of thumb was just below seawater saltines.

>tfw thread hijacked by some whiskeyfag

>hurr durr alcohol doesn't dehydrate right guys

Good suggestion. I have two refrigerators so space isn't a problem, but when I've had to replace a refrigerator I always save the crisper drawers and use them for brining or especially curing meat like corned beef or bacon.

just put it outside if you're in the northern hemisphere