Why don't you own a toastie maker?

Why don't you own a toastie maker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-5JchC0nQcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe I do. Ever thought of that?

>toastie maker

You mean a bready squishy?

Literally my childhood. Complete with bacon seasoning.

That's a triangle waffle-maker.

Don't be stupid.

Corned beef is only decent filling

>beans
>mayo

you can never go wrong

Fucking liar.

I, like a reasonable sound minded human bean, don't eat bread.

Yeah, but you eat an unreasonable amount of cock.

This makes me miss my George Foreman grill
I used to take thick slices of sourdough, cover in butter with giant chunks of cheese and burger patties
So horrible for you in terms of calories and fat, but it was a holy experience

>Toastie Maker
I think you mean, Grilled-Cheese Machineā„¢

My mother bought one. We never used it. She still has it in her closet, I think. The plates didn't come off so it was always a bitch to clean.
Why would I use one of these over a regular pan and a press?

There's nothing unreasonable about the amount of cock i gobble

I did but I kept putting too much shit in my toasties then forcing the lid shut and I snapped the hinges.

That looks really unusable compared to waffle maker.

mine broke and my parents say we don't need another one since we have a mini grill (which takes forever to setup and clean)
Feels bad, man

You appear to be implying some kind of implication.

I've been using this glorious thing for over 10 years.

Because I can easily make hot toasted sandwiches in a plain frying pan.

wtf is bacon seasoning?

Dude....
How do these things work........

Seasoning that tastes like bacon.

all these fucking shitters who think a toastie is just "a hot sandwich" are ignorant fucks who has no idea what they're talking about. toasties are in their own classification because of their hot pocket-like nature, with sealed edges and hot, melted insides. the sealed edges make the whole thing much less messy, and the shape of the toastie maker encourages puffy pockets of filling as opposed to it all oozing out the sides. you get the satisfying thickness of the compressed crusts contrasted with the fluffy interior, especially if you use something like cream cheese.

real simply:
1. make sandwich
2. put sandwich in toastie maker
3. close toastie maker. Sometimes requires force.
4. wait 5 minutes
5. open toastie maker
6. wait 5 minutes for it to cool down
7. eat delicious toastie with melty fillings
8. wonder how you'd gone so long without it.

>8. wonder how you'd gone so long without it.

Assuming you're a retard who can't use a frying pan perhaps....

Can you read? Can you fucking read? There's a difference between a toastie and a grilled cheese you shit throwing retard. You fucking nigger. Get the fuck off this board and never, EVER post here again.

>> There's a difference between a toastie and a grilled cheese

I'm very aware. It's also irrelevant because you can do the same thing in a pan assuming you are capable of a little thought.

Press down on the center of the bread before you assemble your sandwich. Then while you're cooking it in the pan use your spatula to press on the edge of the crust. to get it compressed.

You don't need to buy a special tool to make your "toasties", you just need to apply your brain.

I have a thing called a pan which suffices for the task of adequately toasting sandwiches, thank you very much.

You are so hopelessly wrong. Only true culinary masters are capable of even comprehending the procedure to make a true toastie with out a press. What you are describing is a sure fire way to make a mess and ruin your toastie

Aren't you the same guy that said pegging isn't gay?

Pegging isn't gay. Traps aren't gay. Futa is gay.

It's the only thing sandwich loafs are good for.
Molten peanut butter sammies

xD le bacon narwhalz reddit

kek

i do. and its the deep dish one...

thats not a toasted sandwich maker have to have fillings thin or it comes out of the hot bread.

lel

I do. It's probably 30 years old but still works great. Pain in the ass to clean tho.

I've got two, both are probably 15 years old by now and the one that's not in the attic sees pretty regular use.

The cuisinart ice cream maker that I inherited is much more of a waste of space.

>6. wait 5 minutes for it to cool down
Fuck that, my tongue can get fucked, I'm hungry NOW!

I swear I own this exact model.

>people who think pan fried sandwich and toastie are the same thing

Why did I laugh

Look here, cunt, I was cooking toasted sandwiches before flash content was even a thing, let alone your fucking slowpoke.txt maymay.

I do! mine even has removable plates to make waffles and a panini press among other things!

Holy fuckin shit baby oh my god....

Dude guys what model or brand of toastie maker would you most highly recommend?

I've got one of these. Whatever is cheap will do the job, this seems to be the generic design

here's an example of the same one rebranded

amazing product
youtu.be/-5JchC0nQcM