For valentines day Im making a strawberry Ramen cake

For valentines day Im making a strawberry Ramen cake.
How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E-8MKLaIW-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/E-8MKLaIW-U

It came out better then expected.
i do a lot of guesswork so i dont have exact measurements, but i used:
-1 pack ramem
-unmeasured amount of flour
-pour of sugar
-dime of baking powder
-dribbles of vanilla
-sploog of strawberry syrup
-baby fist of butter

I'm probably just going to heat up the rice that's been in my rice cooker since noon yesterday and make a half assed curry with some broccoli

tears

I don't understand why people are willing to destroy perfectly good ingredients just to get a reaction out of a Genoese harp-playing forum

Dont just kys weeaboo.

Clean your fucking kitchen, OP.

>Ramen cake.
delete yourself

>Baby fist of butter

dont shame me

Bazinga

I will fight you. I will destroy you. I will make your mother cry over her retard sons broken body. Fucking stop.

>i beat people up over the internet

Your tiny dick is showing

>tfw work night
>tfw no gf

augh jesus not again.

The time has come once again

The time?

Maybe I'm just too square for you young weaboos but in what way is a "ramen" cake, that contains smashed up ramen noodles, not just a flour cake where you have to fight some of the flour first.
I just really felt let down when there werent noodles inside the cake. Real bummer

That voice you do causes me actual pain.

STOP SPEAKING LIKE THAT YOU AUTIST.

lose some fucking weight

I'm drinking myself into a rage and I'm probably gunna cook some shitty, tasteless, rubbery chicken with potatoes because I'm a fucking failure and can't ever buy the right god damned spices

I had dinner with my parents.

Palak paneer
a mushroom curry

For dessert, gajar halwa

well hey i spent my valentines day binge-watching the majority of your videos, 'cause they made me laugh a lot

i don't have any alcohol so i'm going to spend the rest of the day nursing a headache (unrelated to watching your videos, i hit my head pretty hard on the stairs) and i'll think about eating something maybe so i can take some aspirin

You're that faggot from the egg rice thread the other day

stop making videos

Doing it tonight as she had work tonight but
Im making a yeastless focaccia for appetizer, then for an entrée im making goat cheese and spinach stuffed chicken with a crean sauce served with asparagus then for dessert a chocolate soufflé with a cocoa sugar dusting.