What do?

So, I am wanting to work in a few more coins into my portfolio. Tell me if I should or shouldnt.

Current Portfolio:
38% BBN
37% NAS
23% ICX

How I am thinking of structuring and what I am considering adding.

30% NAS
20% BBN
15% GVT
15% HPB
15% ICX
5% NANO

Give it to me straight Biz

Attached: NAS.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-elastos-nkn-dna-project-and-code-credit-4c7218c0a8f7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like NAS and ICX

how much monies you got?

Attached: nass-.jpg (500x338, 49K)

Right now working with about 8 grand in total.

I really like NAS. I dont like the fact that its higher right now in case I wanted to buy in more. Honestly I like BBN but it kind of unintentionally became tied with the #1 spot in my portfolio.

Honestly I like my portfolio now, but if I didnt spread it out into those other coins, I would probably want to lessen my BBN holdings and bump my NAS, but I'm not sure thats a good idea atm.

Was like 60% Nebulas, but just went all in. Thanks.

I'm honestly not a fan of ICX, I'd dump it for NAS. HPB is kind of a chink coin. BBN I'm undecided on. I like NAS and I like your small position in NANO.

50/50 ICX and NAS

NAS is fine, BBN right now under the hood. their 10% circ supply to crowd and rest to team concerning me(so i would take < 10% ), rest icx is ok. HPB again should be < 10%. why not EOS ?

BBN I went a little too heavy in but it could pay off big time. I dont buy into the whole negative conitation around "chink coins" so maybe thats why I feel ok with so much BBN and considering HPB. And with HPB dropping right now, it may be a good time to enter. But with them kind of not announcing their circulation supply increase I can see why people get the idea.

I am honestly considering going heavier into NAS right now but since its on a run up im not sure. =/

And Nano, yeah, its so low right now and I feel its got potential so I want to incorperate some into that I think.

bbn is just following trend good time to get in now. My portfolio is going up even though bitcoin is down.

>I am honestly considering going heavier into NAS right now but since its on a run up im not sure. =/

but you have to watch out NAS, mainnet coming, so it may dump a bit after that ? not sure. I am planning to add NAS , still not decided as how it plays after mainnet.

Mine

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-223127.png (1080x1920, 111K)

your fault buying bbn you fucking idiot. seriously, get burned. i warned you all but Veeky Forums full of retards, can'tsolve simple maths problems as shown several times and thats where you take investment advice from hahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-193234.png (1440x2560, 161K)

ELA I thought of adding it. but you know after looking below code review dropped. looks like nothing special about ELA, they copied code from other projects and hyping that shit

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-elastos-nkn-dna-project-and-code-credit-4c7218c0a8f7

Please fuck off. I said I went a little heavy into BBN, I didnt say I lost money idiot. In fact I am comfortably up. Weak fudding douche.

GVT looks good. Nano looks like a meme coin. BNB is backed by the most profitable cryptocurrency business. You should check it out.

I agree, thats the hard part. I dont want to get dumped on after a mainnet release. But I do like the project and wouldnt mind more. Just wondering if now is the time to buy more or not.

Please fuck off. I said I went a little heavy into BBN, I didnt say I lost money idiot. In fact I am comfortably up. Weak fudding douche.

> thought OP asking some genuine question about his portfolio, but realized he posted this as subtle BBN shill. fuck off pajeet

>I agree, thats the hard part. I dont want to get dumped on after a mainnet release. But I do like the project and wouldnt mind more. Just wondering if now is the time to buy more or not.

I believe NAS is not priced in for Mainnet. may be go 50% now and 50% after mainnet to mitigate risk of dumping if at all. but i doubt it dump after mainnet

Actually Im legit not attempting to shill BBN at all right now. In fact I just sold some to make some of the moves I talked about. It may however be a little different. At the moment I may actually pickup a small piece of Nano or I may put it into BNB and GVT instead, split evenly among the 2. Im considering using some of it to increase my NAS position as well because Im hoping like you say, its not priced in or at least if it is, it doesnt dip.