What would your first meal be after you obtained 7 million dollars, Veeky Forums?

What would your first meal be after you obtained 7 million dollars, Veeky Forums?

Strip club food

Twix Candy Bar and a soda

Kraft Dinner with hot dogs and hot sauce

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast-food sandwitch

>Authentic bibimbap
>Paired with some german beer and Kimchi on the side

Thought this was a Ghost Dog pic at first.

Probably Wendy's on the way to the car dealership and/or realtor. Food would be an afterthought.

Most likely some greasy diner food or a frozen pizza or some shit depending on where I am since I would be on the longest bender of my life.

A Costco hotdog or five guys

Probably an omelet. I wouldn't know what to do with 7 million dollars.

7 million dollars worth of yellowtail tuna sashimi.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEAAAAASE!

a 7 year old girl.

GET THIS MAN SOME APPLEBEES

Pasta aglio olio e peperoncino.

disgusting honestly

omurice from an authentic meido cafe.

Same as I had on monday probably. Or maybe Durian. Or a perfectly ripe mango.

I hate to say it since it's a chain, but the dickey's bbq in my town is so goddamn good. but it's pricey so I've only been once.

either that or that fancy pizza place on belgrade.

next meal after that would probably be on a plane or a train. there are people I miss and would love to go see.

*and a good cup of coffee

im just wondering what the get was. shame OP missed it, woulda been fitting for a thread about 7 million dollars.

also, my first meal would probably be some mcnuggets. tell 'em to park the fucking truck by my table and keep them coming till i pass out.

Depends on the time of day.

Maybe an omelette if it's in the morning. If it's the weekend and lunch/dinner maybe some roast chicken over root veggies with some rice.

Then I'd hire a financial advisor so i don't waste that money and figure out how to retire and live comfortably of that and whatever i earn on that money.

>also, my first meal would probably be some mcnuggets. tell 'em to park the fucking truck by my table and keep them coming till i pass out.
I wanna change mine to this, except instead of mcnuggies it'd be bw3's boneless wings with spicy garlic sauce.

Oh fuck yes thats my jam. Then when her pubes start appearing you kill her and get another one mmmmmmm

Chicken. No discussion.

Warm Quarters and a Bedsheet

7 million McDonald's cheese burgers. And a deit coke.

I'd buy a good cut of beef and make a bunch of steak

The most expensive Sushi I can get my Hands on desu.

For me,

Ooh that's a good idea too
Surf and turf, barely seared tuna steaks and regular steaks

Big delivery pizza with 3 extra ingredients

True king

steakhouse with friends

Panda meat double burger

The posts in this thread are indicative of why this board has gone to shit. Nothing but a bunch of try hard edgy faggots and fast food cunts. A few good posts.

I'd spend the first day fasting, buy myself some nice clothes, take my wife and some friends out to a fancy restaurant and spend probably about $15,000 on dinner trying amazing food.

The next day would consist of buying a couple new cars, then I'd go to a realtor and look into buying some property. I would then build an awesome house for my wife, my daughter, and our dogs on some land, build an amazing kitchen and constantly have it stocked with the best ingredients and enjoy cooking based meals every day.

I would probably never eat fast food again.

I'd go to my favorite restaurant ( a local french brasserie) and celebrate, because the food is top notch and the owners are lovely people who will come and sit with you and tell great stories.

>complains about tryhard
>that entire post

or you can just go to the nice restaurant, spend less than 2k for dinner, then put the rest into a high-yield mutual fund to grow.

"imma spend all my money on stupid shit like cars and new houses and gifts for my friends and a new kitchen with all the trimmings and ill never havta eat fast food agaaaaain!" enjoy blowing through your wad in two weeks, you fucking mong

A viking style feast with roasted ox, grilled chickens and stuff. Alotta bread and grilled veggies. A keg of good german beer and some A class met for me and my fellow heathens.

moms chicken wings

>its not what i would do so its bad and wrong
Your type ruins genie wish threads

Greasy hotdog and fries from a roadside stand.
Maybe a chili dog.

I said I would buy two cars, I would have that one dinner with friends, then buy property and ONE house. I never said anything about buying gifts for friends and never said anything about NOT investing the money so I wouldn't have to work again.

>dinner = $10k-$15k
>2 new cars = ~$50-$60k
>15 acres + a house with nice kitchen = $400,000
>only spent roughly $475,000 so far
>out of $7,000,000
>implying me not liking the pleb-tier answers that make up the majority of this thread means I wouldn't be smart with the rest of my money

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Nah dude, I love genie wish threads!

All I did was say what I would do and what my first meal would be. Then, in typical Veeky Forums style, I talked some shit about other posts. Don't get butt hurt.

10 Ds

>tendies
>10 Ds
>10
>X
>X Ds
>XDs
It's a sign
Praise Kek XD

go to some local place and order 1 of everything

I would honestly go to a comfy restaurant with my family, maybe only mom and gradma, and write them a check with 1mil each.

Then another night with my 2 amigos, maybe some grill/steakhouse, then write them 1mil checks.

Then i'll buy some raw meat from the butcher and make a VIP party with me as the only guest, i'll cook me a mean steak with mashed pumkin&potatoes

7 of these.

No tip?

For that garbage on a plate? Hell no.

An entire pack of bacon that I didn't have to cook.

>12.5% service
wow

Faviken. Or D.O.M

I live in Vegas so I honestly have too many options for where I can blow about 200 bucks on a meal. Realistically I'd go to my favorite Thai place and get a dish I like that isn't on the cheap lunch menu along with a Thai tea and mango sticky rice, then leave the nice lady who always remembers my lunch order a 100 dollar tip.

>Glam burger
Hey that's from the thing people around here hate

matsusaka porterhouse and fries

go to my uncle's fast food joint and get a free meal then deccide what to do with the money

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Probably just a good steak and some baked potatoes.

I never say never, but I doubt I'd do anything crazy if I suddenly got rich. Spend a small chunk on it on stuff like a new house in a better location and a new car, probably some small luxury goods and some gifts to my family, but nothing too decadent. Just invest most of it in a low-risk way so I can live comfortably off the interest.

me too

i wouldn't even quit my job because i love it

>implying you would get 7 million or even ever eat again