That face when no more olive oil

>that face when no more olive oil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implying you ever got into college.

How did you know

>school days were awesome

Like fucking hell they were. Fuck high school, fuck the system, fuck the strict schedule, all my classmates were total bros thou.

???

I never missed high school at all.

If only school was really like this...

If you're in college and having a bad time, I've got some bad news about the rest of your life.

I learned good stuff in school

Where did you find this fucking cancer

no pls

At least as a gas station cashier or a security guard I can space out and thing about the important things like what doth life. I hate all of these dead lines, exams, homeworks, papers, going to class and sitting among a group of cancerous chads and stacies, I just want to watch anime all day. Tell me there's a way out.

Be patient

coolmarxistmemes.org

It is as sweet as Zionist tears.

before you get too self-satisfied with that stuff, keep in mind that pretty much nothing gets in and out of the occupied territories without israelis taking a cut

I still buy palestinian olive oil but it's only because it's the least worst option

obviously, I avoid anything grown on stolen land and this includes israeli fruits, olive products, and wines

>stolen lands
all land is stolen from gods chosen people goyim

you mean goy. goyim is plural. stop pretending to be a jew, goy. moreover, as a jew, I would appreciate it if you would stop conflating 'jew' with 'zionist'.

Fucking girls all day long and then paying for it by getting stabbed and beheaded? No thanks.

shut it goyim

>marxist cancer

Since when did truth and accuracy become marxist? Oh, yeah, I forgot for a second where we lived.

What?

you had a full beard in highschool?

You didn't?

Does it come with a free sucide vest?

Bump for my question.

>revealing the protocols
>jew

shabbos goyim these days smdh

Learn a trade instead of going after a degree that will earn you nothing.

I don't know what degree either of you are getting/ I'm judging you both harshly based on your post quality.

Is olive oil really that healthy compared to palm oil?

No extracted oil is healthy, but olive is among the least harmful.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs

If ever you think about the happiest days of your life
Cast back your mind for a while
And remember the time when you were a child.
Don't think of things that make you sad,
Just remember all the good times that you had.

Do you remember only happy days,
Full of flaming Junes and summer holidays?
Or do you remember those stormy Novembers
As we walked in the wind and the rain?
Schooldays were such happy days

>School Days were awesome.

So fucking gay.

>No extracted oil is healthy

Studies show that replacing saturated fats in a diet with unsaturated fats (such as from vegetable oils) decreased heart disease mortality in working-age population, whereas a pure decrease of fat in a diet did not. see picture.

Your guy in the video talked about LDL increases, which correlate with saturated fat dominant oils in diet (such as from palm oil or coconut oil) but not with unsaturated fats such as from olive and avocado oil, which actually lower LDL and increase HDL, thus lowering the risk of heart disease.

While he raised some good points about fat decreasing insulin sensitivity and the caloric density of fats, the longer term studies seem to indicate that the benefits of unsaturated fats outweigh the risks.

picture from "Optimal diets for prevention of coronary heart disease" by Hu and Willet published in JAMA in 2002

>that face when
Retard.

>my feel when user is a bully

>bad stuff is less bad than other bad stuff

Retard.