I know it's been a rough few months...

i know it's been a rough few months, but can we all come together to laugh at that faggot BNTY whale who talked so much shit but got absolutely JUST'd by this bear market and will likely never get 1/10 of the gains he thought he was getting

Attached: BNTY.png (512x512, 74K)

He probably bought the ico (0.005$), shilled it here on biz and sold the top (almost $1 iirc)

Whalebro? That guy got doxxed to hell, so I mean, r.i.p. him.

Yeah I was in the chat. He did that with POLL, DENT, DBC, and BNTY. 4 fucking times. and dumped on everyone in chat 4 times. And everyone still pumped for him.

He’s still accumulating desu

no he isn't. He got BTFO

I mean if that’s the case then good, fuck that guy

i remember the whale on kucoin putting up so many fucking sell walls trying to keep the price down and he ruined it for everyone. he basically murdered the coin. everytime the coin went up 5 cents he would put a sell order for a few BTCs worth of bounty

this is the guy i'm talking about. i hope his profits are total shit compared to what he was hoping for

i will give this a year.

I need a quick rundown

>
yeah because of that fucking faggot, i had to sell at a slight loss. i bought at 30 cents and ended up selling around 25 cents. couldve been worse but we could have all made money if that selfish little bitch would just wait it out

jeez some fucks really cant stop themselves from showing their true colors over a few thousands. I wanted to find him and kick his skull in so bad for being such a massive unman

seriously, if you looked at all the other alts on Kucoin, they were all mooning 5x+ without any problems except fucking Bounty, which had a great idea and use case. For example, ELIX went 4x, PRL went fucking 20x, from like 20 cents to $5. Bounty was 20-30 cents and could have done 20x like PRL to $5 if he didnt keep dragging the price down

FUCK that fucking faggot. That shitcoin would have gone MUCH higher if it wasn't for him.

Attached: BNTYGainzWanted.jpg (1049x826, 122K)

oh yeah everything going up and he's autistically going YES I MADE ANOTHER NICKEL! WHY AM I POOR STILL! ?? I should go visit that massive loser and beat some smart into him

Get the fuck out of here with this reddit shillcoin.

Only Link and REQ posts please.

t. faggot

we post about what we what eternal virgin. dont like it oh well cry moar.

hopefully more posts about shitcoins just so you get triggered like the panty tucking faggot you are

yeah if we ever identify this dude in real life im down to curb stomp him with you

Saging. The hate union is beautiful itt, always has been when the BNTY whale is brought up.

Works for me man.I think a few people would go along on that ride. People like him are why others cant get ahead in life. So full of himself and such a pos irl he purposely kept everyone broke just so he could what? make a few hundred extra dollars?

If he would have pulled his head out of his ass and instead tried to pump this fucker as high as possible we would all be talking about how he's one of the legandarys of crytpo for taking a 1$ into 3$... but nah shit show all around for a few .05 coins.

Still gets me slightly enraged thinking about that fuckface and his behaviors

No not the guy from discord. The cunt these guys are talking about.

LOL I remember this happening to so many coins there. Fuck all of you motherfucking whales for stalling moon missions so you could be greedy and accumulate. Now you're all FUCKED. Your coins have PLUMMETED. fucking faggots

Me too buddy. Genuine emotional response to it lol

Bought $2k worth of this shit yesterday. Was it a terrible decision?