What are some hidden gems in this...

What are some hidden gems in this? Ever since I had orange Coke zero I've been unwilling to experiment because orange Coke zero is perfect.

Orange Hi-C

I usually get the lemon-lime seltzer, a randon Mellow Yellow flavor, or half cherry coke half vanilla coke because the goddamned thing doesn't have a built in cherry vanilla option, but the ones I use also don't have Mr. Pibb.
I'd go straight for the Mr. Pibb errytiem.

A coworker of mine was very pleased to find Raspberry Powerade. It's very rare, I guess. I don't know, I'm not a Powerade enthusiast.

i tend to mix root beer and whatever fruit flavor soda that sounds good

i just go with lemon coke. also you do know that ur little zero cals goes to shit with the orange

Lemon Coke or lime Coke, I usually go for the latter but the former is more enjoyable.

I like the water. Anything else gives you diabetes.

Every machine i've come across has a cherry vanilla coke/dr. pepper option

Cherry mello yello is what keeps me coming back

None of it, the machine makes the soda taste like shit

PEAAAAACHHHH SPRITEEEEEE

vanilla sprite is the only correct answer and you all already know this. Stop memeing already.

Peach sprite is delightful.

what kind of white demon shit

>vanilla sprite
Get your keyboard fixed, because you misspelled lime coke.

vanilla sprite is a subtle flavor someone with your low understanding of soda fountain flavors wouldn't understand. The soft sweet notes of the vanilla combine beuatifully with the tingly lemon lime experience that is a sprite. Maybe when you're older you'll understand kid.

Peach Mellow Yellow smells and tastes like pic related.
Grape is pretty good too.

Grape Sprite

Fun fact, these all report every interaction back to Coke HQ for big data analytics. Flavor combo, date, time, amount dispensed, location, and more.

They use Splunk for the aggregation and manipulation of that data.

to be fair it's really fucking nice to be able to get sparkling water out of freestyles

they have them at one of the movie theaters in my town and like... a huge cup of lemon lime dasani sparkling on ice instead of having to do plain water or some sugary bullshit.. too good

You think there might be a good way to fuck with their data?

just coke

Consistently order terrible flavors

Try snipping some of the cords coming out of the back

be a neet and just visit every one of these things in your town and just order Minute Maid Lite or Pibb Diet until they throw you out

Orange lemonade, my man

This. Honestly most of those Mellow Yellow mixes are amazing , it's a shame such a shitty company holds this brand back.

Am I supposed to be surprised? Angry?
Why would I not want them to know what I like? It's just likely I'll get more of it.
It'd be one thing if it was sharing private data, but I couldn't care less if Coke knows some anonymous entity orders a lot of Strawberry Sprite.

Yea, all the sodas taste bad because of them all shooting out the same spout.

Plus the syrup they use for the flavors is the cheapest shit they could find. I was pissed when the Wawas near me got rid of their traditional machine with a syrup spout for one of these, since the cherry they used tasted almost like actual grenadine.

This. Got it the other day at Jack's, was very pleasantly surprised.

Yes.

If they don't bother encrypting the data they're sending you could MtM it and feed false reports. Though I strongly doubt it given this data is worth its weight in gold.

Rasberry Coke is literally the GOAT

Fun fact about these machines! Choose sprite. Touch the lemon, the "i" in sprite, and then the lemon again to access the maintance menu and fuck the machine up for anyone else trying to use it. Might be the reverse order of that, either way, passive aggressive domestic terrorism at its finest. Now go do God's work.

It took 32 posts to get to the real answer. I am disappointed in all of you.

>Raspberry

Ftfy

Just dr pepper you plebs

>Not getting Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

Hello diabetes my old friend.

The cherry and vanilla flavorings aren't sweetened, right? Does the Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper taste like the canned version did before it was discontinued?

I always go with peach fanta

Vanilla Barq's is usually my go to