Surf and turf, sautéed mushrooms and picked hot peppers, roasted cauliflower, espagnole sauce. Served with a Bordeaux...

Surf and turf, sautéed mushrooms and picked hot peppers, roasted cauliflower, espagnole sauce. Served with a Bordeaux. What'd you cook for our valentine?

pot roast, rice and green beans
>she's vegetarian so only ate the rice and green beans

now I'm drinking alone in the basement, so kindly fuck off

I went out for pho with my mom.

I diced two potatoes, fried them in a pan with some chicken thats probably gone bad, dumped salt, pepper, and some hot pepper flakes from dominos on it
Also I accidentally used too much oil so I'm probably gunna shit myself tonight

My valentine died of lymphoma 2 years ago. Her favourite food was, of all things, a chicken and steak pita from this pita place down the road. The place puts crushed chips in the pita, of your choice, she liked the doritos. I got two today and ate one, but couldn't bring myself to eat the other one, its just sitting there on my table with a candle thats about to go out. I hope she can still get that pita she always loved so much, wherever she is.

I came here for valentines recipe ideas not for feels man

>its just sitting there on my table with a candle thats about to go out.
You're not in a movie, user. No need to be so theatrical.

normies reeeeee ect ect

don't eat it. let it be there, it's hers. say a prayer, tell her you love her and go to bed.

tomorrow you can chuck it, but this is an important ritual moment for you, don't cheap on it.

I can't just throw it away. Fuck, idk what to do.

Can I have it?

it'll go bad, you'll know and she'll know it's time to chuck it. She can only eat the spiritual food of it at this time, som work through this

>the amount of food thrown away in cemeteries is astonishing

you're not alone.

Mushroom capsicum curry
Palak paneer

Gajar halwa for dessert.

Went over well, I got soo kissed.

9/10 would devour and then fart during sex

pork tenderloin, balsamic reduction, arugula (with stems 420 blaze), polenta

Risotto and roasted asparagus

Chocolate fondue for dessert

I cooked a low carb turkey dinner.

Made stuffing with almond flour egg bread and squash (should have skipped) and used xanthan gum to make the gravy. It was good.

Here's the turkey, I made it on my smoker.

I microwaved a block of velveeta and dipped chips in it alone all night

did you not season the brussel sprouts with anything?

those sprouts look fucking foul m8

I want to eat that turkey

Nope just had them boiled plain. It's the first time I've had them before. I thought they were good. Coulda used butter.

Worked 17 hours in the restaurant today so I'm doing Valentine's dinner on Thursday where i get my one day off.

Making pan seared scallops, gnocchi parisienne, tangerine brown butter, and peas, followed by pan roast duck breast, cured + charred cabbage, pickled raisins, duck jus with tokaji, and rutabaga puree, followed by dark chocolate marquise, macadamia praline, and passionfruit sorbet.

user if your girl/guy/attack helicopter doesn't face fuck themselves with your dick after those three courses, drop them immediately

This.

looks greasy and overcooked.

i took her to wong kei, a brightly lit and inhospitable chinese restaurant. gave her a card with a transcription of a piano solo she likes and a bottle of bubbly.

steak for valentines day is a sign of a sexless relationship.

I said happy valentines day to my girlfriend she started screaming and said STFU YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT DON'T EVER TRY TO BE NICE TO ME I FUCKING HATE YOU. So our 10 year old made grilled cheese and tomato soup while the cunt got high and went to sleep. This isn't even made up. She won't leave, either. Law says I have to file eviction to get her out of my house. She is satan.

>What'd you cook for our valentine?

Ugh.....
I had wonderful 4 course meal planned, but we both got respiratory infections several days before, so we ended up huddled under blankets on antibiotics and assorted other medications while sipping hot tea and hot chicken soup and watching weird Fandor shit.
Thank goodness I hadn't bought the groceries for the dinner yet, or I'd have been out well over $120 at least. But, we're going to have a Valentine's Day Redeaux after we've recovered. Looking forward to it.

>steak for valentines day is a sign of a sexless relationship.
Unless you both really like steak.
I mean, I've rarely made steak for Valentine's Day (not since I was very young, anyway), but steak is delicious and if that's what someone likes, that's what they should have. Doesn't have anything to do with sex.

All made with an oven like that

I made crepes for breakfast, and Tom Kha Gai soup for dinner, but I subbed the mushrooms with potatoes, which she didn't really like.

I tried to make a beans and rice dish with sausage and shrimp
for some reason the rice all stuck to the bottom of the cheap shitty soup pot and burned

we just ate cookies instead

Fuck the pita.