NANO OR AMB?

I got about $500 to put into one or the other. Which one do you guys think is the better option?

Im wanting to lean towards AMB but Nano is pretty low and has a rabid fanbase it may take off quicker. But AMB could yield higher returns. Thoughts?

Attached: AMB.png (800x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samcrypto.com/ripple-xrp-everything-comes-after-cobalt-including-1-second-transmissions/
arxiv.org/pdf/1802.07240.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll just do you a favor.
Neither man.
Definitely not nano.
IOTA. SERIOUSLY. IOTA.

Nano, here's my eth address for when you realize huge gains EOY and want to thank me.
0x933439cE2490A46071BCE8294c9d539DA89A55E4

Why IOTA then?

Don't listen to that retard, flip a coin Nano or amb their both gonna do well

just go to their blog and see who they're onboarding to their foundation. ties to G20. Bosch, Daimler, VW
its one of the VERY FEW non-shitcoins.
nano is absolutely a scam. just don't do it user

Nano is super oversold so there might be a crazy bull run soon, amb probably the less risky option rn tho

IOTA is the definition of a shit coin.

Don't bother with any of these coins until Bitcoin is under 3k.

Iota is king shitcoin. Tron-tier delusional communuty, very buggy code, already mooned heavily, big partnerships already priced in before they even have a product

you're retarded aren't you?
DYOR
Or just listen to the tiniest bit of research I just showed you.
But you won't because you just repeat what you read.
Stay poor.

you're insane if you think it'll get that low

BTC XMR IOTA XLM/XRP are the only things worth buying.

/thread

This has to be bait.
>Lists high supply shitcoins
>/thread's himself.
What are you, black?

This comment is actualky peak Iota. Calling brainless namedropping "research".

Grab AMB before the big news drops in the next day or two. CEO said early this week an announcement will be made. You'll be happy you did

Thats kind of what im thinking, that Nano is oversold. I currently have my funds sitting in that and may wait for that to take off. I do want to go into AMB however, but cant pick which one is going to be the better option right now. I feel like both are on the verge of a nice potential upswing (market willing)

how about John Edge creator of ID2020 who also has ties to big gov being onboarded?
I namedropped because people here are retarded
I'll stop helping now
buy your shitcoins

I did a "DOYR" on IOTA.

You know what I found? You'll never guess. Buggy code, terrible wallet, a horrible self-rolled cryptographic DAG protocol, and it's centralized to top it off.

How about dont shill a coin with a top 10 mcap and no decent wallet? How about stop confiscating peoples funds lmao

Lets get off the topic of IOTA lol. What do you guys realistically see performing better short and or long term between Nano and AMB?

Don't know if I want to hold AMB through an announcement in this kinda market, look at what happened with REQ

yeah its due a run anytime soon i reckon, i'd wait till btc corrects then jump in balls deep

Appreciate the input. I think for the time being your right and I will go with Nano. Hopefully I can get lucky and catch a run and then either keep it or put it into AMB after seeing what their announcement brings. AMB has been on an uptrend for a while, Nano on a down. So its gotta breakout soon.

one of them has a marketcap of just under a billion, the other has a marketcap of 42 million. Which one has the easier 2x?

NANOBOTS BTFO!!!

RIPPLE TESTING 1-SECOND TRANSACTION TIMES!!!

samcrypto.com/ripple-xrp-everything-comes-after-cobalt-including-1-second-transmissions/

arxiv.org/pdf/1802.07240.pdf

Attached: XRP Stone Cold Champion.jpg (600x1026, 169K)

>shills nano
>begs for eth

Attached: 34541503-1C96-490B-9B1F-5E5065A14B20.jpg (645x729, 91K)