Things you want for your kitchen

I don't want for much, but I sure could use a dustpan, cause I've just been sweeping everything into the corner for months. A working can opener would be great too.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/LEM-Products-W780A-Stainless-Electric/dp/B00E8MADPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487178781&sr=8-1&keywords=lem meat grinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a garlic press, I eat lots of garlic and I ussually just mince it or use my mortar, a garlic press seems better.

also a deep 9" baking pan

>sweeping everything into the corner for months.
Please provide photographic evidence. Thank you.

yesterday we made lasagna with fresh pasta. now i want a pasta thingy for myself... those are awesome

Yeah sure, when I get home.

More pics of this fluid druid?

Rest are too lewd.

Gimme a link bruh I need this

I dunno man, I'm just on my phone. Maybe when I get home.

A stove.
:(

You could get a camp stove.

Now I understand why she was covering half her face in this picture

Wow it is time to go young man this thread does not require your social commentary.

Name?

Also does any one know of a quality food processor?

Just had a Ninja but it burnt out trying to make a simple hummus.

>Also does any one know of a quality food processor?

Robot-Coupe

>Robot-Coupe
Are...are there any that are like

clearly not the same girl, come on. eyebrows, eye shape, and wig are completely different.

Nope.

Actually, what might work for you is a Kitchenaid. I have one currently. It does sometimes active it's auto-shutoff if I try to work with some really thick, sticky, pastes. But I've been doing that for years and it hasn't ever failed. It simply turns itself off temporarily rather than overheating.

another option would be a good quality commercial blender like a vitamix or blendtec. I have a blendtec and it makes awesome hummus. They are expensive new but you can get factory refurbished ones that are much cheaper and have a great warranty.

I think pictures of girls cosplaying as asuka are going to make me mentally ill. it's not fair Veeky Forums why wasn't I born a girl so I could cosplay as anime characters

take it from a former cosplayer, it's not as great or as fun as it seems

Most recent purchase:
pressure cooker

Things I still want:
Mandolin
2nd oven

a big flat grill
not a tall titless girl, a literal big flat grill

So.... A griddle?

good one dude.

A kitchen-aide mixer would be rad. they're so expensive. also a mother fucking meat grinder.

amazon.com/LEM-Products-W780A-Stainless-Electric/dp/B00E8MADPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487178781&sr=8-1&keywords=lem meat grinder

look at that fucking motherfucker. holy fuck.

>wigs are unchangeable

I got a nice 1500 watt grinder off amazon for only 50 USD. The thing is, the components are aluminum so you have to hand wash and lightly coat with vegetable oil. But I've ground 10lbs of meat without stopping before and it did fine.

nice. I could probably justify buying one if I were a hunter or bought big hunks of meat in bulk, but for now it's just a picture to look at when I feel like jerking off.

Er. I dunno. A really good knife maybe?

one of these konros (not pinku)

and a stick blender

This

What is this weebshit

this. what the fuck is that stupid fucking thing

a grill

Looks like a suitcase on wheels.

I how you die from CO poisoning from your shitty weeb grill

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

I'm pretty sure it's just a 1960's era fingerbox, user

Yes, I took this photo in the nude. And I took some larger trash object put that was obscuring the pile.

Are you a low-tier hoarder by any chance?

A gf

Sweet Jesus user, get a piece of cardboard or something to make a ghetto dustpan and clean that shit up
Take the next hour or so to clean it up, post pics or whatever will motivate you to clean

no, just the opposite I detest too many possessions. Trying to get rid of stuff because I have to much. I only have like, well I have more now, but five cups or so, a few forks, a bowl, a plate or three. One pan, one frying pan.

so much work. I cleaned yesterday that's why the pile is bigger again, and I swear I did have a dustpan once put i dunno where it went. You can't just use cardboard.

i am

>screenshot of the camera app

F-fridge bro?

you want to see my fridge?

didn't know the english name, that's very much it thanks

>fucking up a simple quote

Post the picture. You know the one.

I want to call you a slob but when I lived with flatmates somehow we were able to keep piling trash on top of the full bag until there was a thrash mountain on the kitchen floor about half my height and the original bag was no longer visible, the floor was stained from there on

What's your address op, I'll buy you some cleaning products and post them to you.

cute grill

>why wasn't I born a girl

sounds like you already are mentally ill tbqhwy

nice 1 I see wut u did thar lol. Seriously though if you're going to be a sexist pig you should do it on /pol/.

lol why are you calling me a sexi pig? you trynna hit on me, you fag boy?

I bet you look like shit naked. You could never be a girl. Post a pic so I can see how shit you look haha. Bent over wearing an apron haha would be hilarious.

Fuckin sperg.

You ever get those fliers that are glossy and kinda hard, before I brought a dustpan (I was trying to decide between the standing or short handle one), I held onto one end of those fliers and swept onto it.

I want a Magic Bullet mixer. Plus a small iron sauce pot with short handles on both sides.

It's still not the same girl regardless. Facial features are different.

>be me
>go to shop
>sale on decanters, they are like eight bucks
>That's pretty cheap, but I bet it'd be cheaper even more at value village
>go get one for three bucks at value village

VV MASTER RACE

Deep turkey fryer.

Deep fryer.

A wife.

overrated get a foreman grill or something

it sounds like you want to get bent over your OWN box

you have never been to a con, have you?

That sounds like an awful idea why would I want to surround myself with normalfags and cringe?

Cons are the big event for cosplayers, it's where they get the most recognition and win awards and shit. Nobody sits around at home cosplaying by themselves, at least not anyone attractive/talented

There are girls who wear cute miku hatsune wigs and skirts and masturbate with bad dragon dildos that's all I want I want to feel the warm fake cum slip out of my lose asshole as I nyaaa~

Those aren't cosplayers, those are camwhores

Cosplay as a hobby is centered around costume craftsmanship and tends to be very difficult and expensive

Anyone can put on a store-bought wig and plow themselves

Even you!

Ventilation.
Can't make bacon without every clothing or furniture getting showered in the smell.
I mean it's good but not that kind of good.

Start with the bottom left corner of the image.

honestly most of those girls don't even watch the source material for the characters they dress up as

at least you like anime

Fuck no. She doesn't post shit like that, we looked it up. We need to know if there are nudes.

there are no lewd pics of the girl in OP's image. the lewd pic posted here: is a different girl who probably has nudes but i'm not very familiar with her.

Kind of interesting concept to cosplay as items commonly found in a kitchen but why would you dress up as the trash?

so /cgl/ used to be full of stories about the chick that voiced Asuka. seems she was bat shit crazy and got banned from several cons for taking about "inappropriate" things at her Q & As and their may have been some freaky nerd love too.

she's /ourgirl/

so it's all true?

I don't know if they banned her from conventions but she definitely uses the Asuka voice when she has sex. She loves Asuka, her house is filled with Asuka memorabilia.

>be best anime girl
>literally who's ban you

Jesus Christ, they are the worst. Anime convention in my town today I could only read like two of the rules before I was infuriated enough to not attend.

>Rule #2
>No Ice Skates

What the fuck? Is the anime convention in a skating rink? Who would do that?

Is this it the only photo where she doesn't look like an old mom?

you're getting angry at literal hearsay
i don't even know if they're talking about the seiyuu or the english dub actress

Does tvat girl in your pic have any images of her feet online

I don't need a reason to be made at anime convention people they are the worst.

why are you so angry?

ITT: All this board wants in their kitchen is an anime grill.

BTW, should I start selling anime grills?

>corea (korea)
Every time.

here's my concept art sketch

Mandolin?
You're in luck, here you go!

>see one at a one of those used goods fairs
>ask how much
>uh, no idea, maybe 5€?
>literally worth 180€ new
>something must be fishy
>'we used it like once and it didn't work'
>take it
>works perfectly fine, people where just retards
>great pasta all day everyday

>used goods fairs
Is that like a european flea market?

why can't you cosplay female characters as a male

maybe he doesn't want his friends or family to think he's gay for dressing up like the girls in his cartoons

or maybe he's fat, but that doesn't stop people here from posting shitty trap pics

What would be the point in me dressing up as a qt anime grill by myself in my room with the lights off? I want to be a girl and wear skirts in public and cute anime accessories like phone keychains and bows in my hair and sexy stockingus. Fuck you

go to a convention?

oh right, thats what i ment
ddn't remember the correct english word and didn't feel like looking it up

though thisone was a huge annual event kind of thing