youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=_E7b0vhZRW4
youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
youtube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0
youtube.com/watch?v=pPY91NNt3ys
youtube.com/watch?v=s4UEifGF8DU
youtube.com/watch?v=UVyhE3-_lCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Without seeing the video, I'm going to have to side with the Singaporean. Coming from a place that values food (a major coastal city), I'd be pretty pissed if some dumb flyover made a EEW YUCKEE video of them eating a fresh fish or some seasonal vegetables, and making loud gagging noises and going "am I gonna get diarrhea lmao weird food WEEERD!" because it's not the tendies and ranch they're used to.

Pretty much the only thing tourists do in Singapore is take pictures of the "no durians" signs on the MRT, it's like it never even occurs to people that it's a food, and some people actually enjoy it.

Also, have a durian pancake.

>getting this mad over someone not liking bad food

>Americans try {food that's not on the local McDonald's menu} and act disgusted

what an interesting entertainment concept

>watching buzzfeed

Underrated post!

>watch video
>look at comments
>9/10 are random gooks super butthurt because they didn't cut it right and said it smelled
>half aren't even from SEA and are muh ancestry burgers
Top kek, is this what happens when your life is shit and all you have left to be proud of is a fucking fruit?

THIS!!!!

>cook a hamburger on youtube
>50,000 white people rage about how it's an insult to the beef gods if you press the meat like that
Everyone does this, pepe. You just don't notice it when your people do it because you don't have a passport.

Came here to say this. Was not disappointed. +1.

Find me a video with that, I want to laugh at more butthurt people.

if you aren't judging people negatively for enjoying it what the fuck is the problem

Retard.

this

not an answer

Offense is never given, always taken.

Singaporean being offended by a video on the internet? Who cares.

Lol xD. Take my upvote!

>shaking nigger's hand

I remember walking through Manhattan's Chinatown one summer and I see three young touristy looking types holding a plastic tray with yellow stuff in it and a spoon. One tastes a spoonful and goes running to a nearby garbage can to spit it out while the others laugh. I couldn't resist commenting. "First time trying durian? The durian shakes from the Vietnamese joints are easier if you're not used to it."

>buzzfeed
>ignorant plebs
have you also notticed that the sky is blue and water is wet?

It's Wayne Brady tho.

>deface that durian
What did he mean by this?

>buzzfeed

Sage

Infuriating third generation immigrants acting like they're entitled to culture thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

Buzzfeed is always wrong.

Not him, but I had one until the guy closed his comment section.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_E7b0vhZRW4

I feel awkward watching this, got anymore like it?
I'm glad I'm just an American mutt and don't have complex about my "original" culture.

Hands are White tho

>Vietnamese joints

kILL YOURSELF now now now now!

Is this pasta? Sounds like riff on hardboiled detective or something.

I think I'll go get a delicious sardine banh mi instead.

Nice bait m8

The producers. If they want quality content they have to do some research on how to properly serve these foreign foods.

Mexicans try Taco Bell
youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA

Black people try African food
youtube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0

Sushi Chef tries cheap Sushi
youtube.com/watch?v=pPY91NNt3ys

British try American Snacks
youtube.com/watch?v=s4UEifGF8DU

Wayne Brady is whiter than Bryant Gumbel you shit.

Ever seen an alfredo recipe video on youtube? The comments are full of butthurt italians. They aren't even complaining about the recipe, they're complaining about how alfredo isn't a real italian recipe. Kek, racism is so stupid especially if you're a fat smelly italian cook. Kys italians I hate you all you'll never be white

What up, passport faggot? P A S S P O R T

Try fresh durian in Malaysia. It only tastes like onion when it's frozen, shipped out and thawed a month later. The things actually taste pretty sweet and unique when eaten fresh, and because of that the smell is easily ignored.
8/10 fruit fresh, 3/10 otherwise.

Do not disrespect the durian

Hilarious, who are these people? Do they just trawl youtube for alfredo videos?

>want to try a bunch of exotic fruits
>tfw afraid of looking QUIIIRKY!

This reminds me of a Shepard's Pie video I watched. The lady cooking it was an American and specifically specified that Shepard's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, but she would use beef because it was more available to her. Nevertheless the entire fucking comment section consisted butthurt Brits saying "REEE that's a cottage pie! REEE REEE"

nice try Asterios

>specifically specified
Excuse my redundant redundancy

I've seen them in other videos. butthurt italians are everywhere on youtube cooking videos. Maybe they have some internet forum like the asians do where they post a video of someone being racist to asians and they all dislike and complain about the video.

I think you should try everything at least once. Don't worry about being le so quirky, it's mostly just a Veeky Forums meme to hate quirky people and you probably won't meet many people like that IRL. Just don't wear hats/hoddies with animal ears, vape, or admit to watching anime to people.

What are you doing here /m/?

Found some on chili videos as well.

So 10th generation Chinese-American young people all say it sucks but actual Chinese from China itself, say it’s all good.

Gee, I wonder whose opinion I’ll go with?….

I remember Andrew Zimmerman trying it on Bizarre foods and him saying it was the nastiest food he's ever eaten. Says a lot when he's tried baked cows shit.

WHAR IS DOG MEAT? DA WAITU MAN SAID I GET FOOD LIKE BACK HOME? WER DOG? I WANT DOG MEAT NAO.

>British try American Snacks

Oh, fuck off. The British are the LAST people who should be complaining about another nation's food.

Those are cantonese subhumans. Their opinions on food should not be taken seriously

Holy fuck those brits are such fags.

>this candy is like something you'd torture a child with
>torture a child by giving it candy

This guy has a much weaker constitution than an average 6 year old over here holy fuck.

i used to work with a chinese woman and she would always tell me nasty shit her people would eat and we'd have a good laugh

"in china, they put pig's blood in a bucket and let it turn to scab and then slice it up like a sausage and put in a frying pan"

shit like that

fun times

I thought we Americans eat anything considered food.

At least I know I do.

>blood
>turned into a sausage

Why does that sound familiar.

Mr. Dangerous!

> Implying a cold blooded murder knows anything about food.

Andrew ZIMMERN said fried Mullet Roe was the nastiest thing he ever ate to be correct, and I'm sure he tried Durian before that

Everyone involved.

The plebs in the video are wrong for exaggerating, for "it smells weird so it's the worst thing in the world" and for not having an open mind for new experiences outside of their comfort zone.

The Singaporean is wrong for getting buttblasted over a dumb Youtube video and for implying that just because people don't like a certain kind of fruit they somehow disrespect his precious third world culture.

You are wrong for watching that dumbass video, for reading the dumbass comments, and for posting this dumbass thread.

I am wrong for wasting my time posting opinions nobody cares about in this thread.

This kinds of Buzzfeed videos are really stupid, and I'm not one to cry 'much culture' but it's annoying that they never try to eat the food properly. It's like when Americans try vegemite and eat it like fucking peanut butter, they don't bother learning how to actually eat the stuff just for more 'haha LOOK THAT WHITE PERSON THINKS ITS GROSS BAHAHAHA'

Yes it is, retard.

There was another video where Mexicans tried Tacobell and Second/third generation Burgers were all "MUH ANCESTRY THESE AREN'T ABUELA'S TACOS FUCKING BURN TACOBELL TO THE GROUND" and their actual grandmas were all like "Yeah it's not Traditional but it's ok."

So what are you "supposed" to call a butter/cheese/heavy cream + garlic pasta?

While those american chinks are pretty much acting like entitled snobs

I still won't go to the Panda express in town when there is a simple take out place that has food that tastes twice as good and I get twice as much for the same price.

Old Asians are nonconfrontational and will not say overtly negative things because face saving

Younger westernized asians will because they were raised in a culture that values directness

probably a word that doesn't sound italian.

bear in mind, a lot of the pedants who get assmad about it and carbonara and bolognese and shit probably aren't actually italian themselves.

it's good to know what is and isn't 'authentic' and to spread that knowledge around, but the people doing it most of the time are clearly just trying to make themselves feel worldly and superior.

>carbonara and bolognese
these aren't italian?

they are but the way non-italians make them often triggers italians and authenticity nuts. the simple fact that we serve bolognese with spaghetti in the uk riles some people up

Best post I've seen all week!

>being so triggered at other cultures not knowing shit about your stinky fruit
Why do people do this?

it's alright lad the hands are white

yeah that nigger doesn't know shit. Arizona? skittles? what a pleb

>people who tie their identity to food they didn't create

Truly the saddest humans in existence.

Millennials have a fetish for authentic cuisine and tradition.

They say it's not real Mexican food. No shit. Nobody eats it because it's Mexican, they eat it because they like how it tastes.

Alternatively, younger generations have a much more in-your-face sense of Asian identity while older generations aren't trying to prove they're Asian every time they give an opinion.

Older people already know they're part of the culture while Americanized, younger generations always feel like they have to claw their way in.

Americans.

They are always in the wrong.

It's not even a dish, it's just a fruit.

>giving buzzfeed clicks...ever

No.

Buzzfeed??? Fuck buzzfeed!!!

asian american here. u are both right.

Is there anything more annoying than spoiled 3rd Gen Asians/Indians who act like their culture is amazing despite not engaged with it at all?

Italians are the most insufferable fucking people on earth. I hope all those spaghetti stomping wops get deported

I hate that smug blonde bitch. I would love to fuckin punch her out

>be white American
>go to China
>be indignant and condescending because their McDonald's isn't as good as my dad's barbecue

the pancakes are pretty good, actually the thing I dislike most about durian is the texture

I swear I saw this exact thing, but it was chinese people eating Panda Express.
The granny liked it.

>Only America posts on the internet

Tard.

came here expecting /pol/ tier autist posts
I'm not dissapointed

Durian ice cream is absolutely amazing. I'd eat the fruit out of a bowl too.

All plebs who dislike durian, please get

You called him autist dude? Nice one bro XD. Call him a virgin next :p

Shut up reddit

Ha ha!!

Every Ja/ck/ video.

Good attempt, but you can't say that about old Italians.
youtube.com/watch?v=UVyhE3-_lCM

>Coming from a place that values food (a major coastal city)

pretentious autism is the worst kind of autism

He's not even tooting his own horn. Anywhere with a fishing industry will pride itself on its seafood.