I am scooping up tons, my question is am I fucking up biz?

I am scooping up tons, my question is am I fucking up biz?

Attached: eth.png (600x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eosindex.io/
eosindex.io/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think so user. I feel like we must be near the bottom

nope, keep buyin

bottom is $115

$400 is the bottom.

As long as the EOS ICO keeps manipulating the price by dumping the proceeds from their ICO and propping up their shitcoin, ETH is in for a rough ride.
Long term it is the most solid investment in crypto, the only coin with an actual utility.

the bottom is zero there's not much u can say to prove me otherwise.

> buying any internet coin after a big crash

Bitcoin will never recover to it's heights and neither will this.

>the only coin with an actual utility.

Steem and SBD have similar utility but EOS is like super ultra version of that.

If you don't think that coins with an actual use case will go up in value then you are insane.

eosindex.io/

centralized shitcoin

To the bottom is 0 fags, take that shit somewhere else.

After looking into EOS I feel like that is going to go down as one of the biggest scams in crypto, but you are correct it can swing the price of ETH.

> feel comfy

Attached: pepe_dero.png (600x600, 233K)

Same. I have 10k sitting and don't know if I should go into eth neo eos or even king shitcoin

121 Block Producers isn't enough wahhh wahhh

i'm buying more soon but it's only so I can send it to the eos ico, just not sure if I want to pull the trigger now or hold off for low 400s

Uses it's direct competitor in the space to raise the funds necessary to distribute it's tokens, this should tell you everything you need to know.

Went and bought 1 king shitcoin on Saturday? Immediately hit this dip and needless to say I’ve had a long day but I’m still here. Life’s too short to not take risks

Attached: 2FF6CFC8-1E56-4F78-BFDF-F4C63C5FCCCE.jpg (887x1024, 65K)

If your gonna buy, last chance is now before the rise.

Nah not really I don't see it going much lower than $400

fukken saved

Bought at $520 because I thought $500 was the floor.

>...before the rise

Europe ain't pumping shit.

eosindex.io/posts
It's all bullshit projects XD
NOTHING compared to the number of projects launched on Ethereum every HOUR. Dont forget that your shitcoin itself depends on Ethereum: it is still an ERC20 token.

I saw this post a bunch around $600. It will go sub $400 as BTC continues to bleed out.

>be you
>be huge faggot taking only the biggest black aids ridden cocks in ass
>learned that from both gay dads growing up
>go on biz when not taking aids medication
>shit post about the most widely used crypto eth
>pass out from ebola nigger aids for most of the day
>wake up on floor, go to check thread
>its locked
>pass out again, repeat next day

Attached: 1514018247741.jpg (1700x2267, 1.22M)

I'm heavily invested in ETH. In fact I've got 112 to my name. Most of them were bought between the 200-300 dollar levels, but first started buying when it was $43. I bought a couple at 650, 750, 850, and 1000. Technically I'm still up on my total investment but this definitely is starting to suck balls man.

Pretty confident in the money skelly to get shit done and keep ETH relevant. If any coin other than BTC has a use it's fuckin' ETH.

This market moves a lot faster than a stock market and is way more manipulated. Guess we just gotta wait for the whales to start pumping the markets again.

Attached: 1520754892305.jpg (4256x2832, 1008K)

>>buying other peoples 400x bags.

This is why you won't make it.

Eos is rc20 token LUL

>Thinking people who bought at 1$ didn't sell long ago

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Sounds like me except started buying at $30 and most of the stack was in the $120 level. The only thing that truly upsets me is thinking how much more ETH I could have if I sold above $1000 and rebought now.

This isn't necessarily wrong, but at the same time all other crypto projects seem worthless compared to ETH.

Yeah it's depressing. But I'm way too much of a brainlet and a coward to sell off my stack when I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to trading. I lost 30 of my ETH last summer when I tried to sell and buy back cheaper and ended up selling the bottom like a dipshit.

I doubt we are going lower than $400 this time

Well, considering you are buying made up money, yes.

>buying in a bear market.
But why though? Wait for market movement in a couple of months, this is clearly going down further. If you zoom out in monthly timeframe, first time for ETH to close below 5MA.

With the amount of manipulation that takes place in this market I do not think anyone can properly apply technical analysis.

I also believe the world markets are right on the cusp of taking a huge shit and actual world power conflict will start over the oil backed chink paper. The people currently in power are not happy about it.

When this happens I think crypto is going to get some of the runoff from precious metals.

I could be wrong, but I cashed out what I was going to cash out last month and this is lottery ticket money now.

50 is

Bottom is around $150 where it bottomed the last time. I don't really care, bought my eth for $10.

Attached: vitalikpedo.jpg (1006x773, 68K)

pure psychopathic reaction picture
if you believed the statement was bad, you'd post it on its own and let people form their own mind
but in typical manipulative lizard fashion, you have to include some soyboy replying "wtf" to tell the reader what he should think
money skelly is the savior of Veeky Forums

yes and yes

You are fucking up hard OP.

Everyone thought eth was finished at 200 just a few months ago.

Big mistake, it's going to 350 l2p

Yea it tried to bounce on the double bottom eth/usd pair but failed

f

>itt TA scammers and FUDster shills trying to manipulate the price
just kill yourselves faggots, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish but just know crypto will annihilate fiat and karma is a bitch too, so even if you're trying to short you'll die poor

> ETH will never go below zero again

We are going down to sub 400$. Don't buy yet.

Feel like we move sideways for a few months plus you'll have time to buy the bottom just like you had time to realize and sell near the top. Patient.

No one understands fundamentals.

The basic value of ETH is $13.50. Anything about that is speculation premium.

You are, the correct place to buy is between $1 and $5. Why would you buy a forever inflating asset at such a high price?

It can't scale because of its short blocksize, sucks to be you, better buy some real bitcoin cash

121 block produces is literally evil, but Vitalik with access to the kill switch, the reset switch, the censor switch, etc. is fucking decentralized and awesome.

We're going below 400 before we have any kind of rebound.

Strong support at $5

wah wahhh it's centralised because fork! disgregarding for convenience that 10 billion usd in speculators and another 10 billion in miner startups needed to agree on the fork before it would become adopted

Inflation on Ethereum is high as fuck

>there will never be another bubble

you sure about that?

Attached: 1521554202681s.jpg (250x192, 13K)

>not knowing crypto is dead

ill only get eth when they start paying me to have them

I bought 50 @ 500 so yeah buy now

I hope so but then who's ever going to fall for this ever again?

Put it on powh.net
Most comfy eth hold

Attached: 65B51759-B0D2-4FED-AD2E-342CD27D38E0.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

People who didnt sell at 6k

Attached: unnamed (1).png (246x243, 28K)