Facebook

Anyone else getting in on this dip?

Literally none of my friends (hundreds of normies) have deleted their accounts.

Attached: Capture.jpg (615x452, 39K)

kys

no one is actually going to leave facebook until a viable competitor starts gaining traction. people have a herd mentality, as soon as another site is 'cool' everyone will bail. although facebook is so unbelievably integrated into everything now, it will be a hard monopoly to break.

people are just going to complain and probably post less personal information and post some bitchy statuses and keep on using it. its legitimately an addiction for many people.

Yeah bro I did. Easy short term trade

im finding less and less of the people i used to stalk on facebook so that means they are deleting it, and even more are no longer updated. facebook is well past their peek and are dying now.

>hundreds of friends
kys you don't understand true friendship

i'm on facebook but i've made about 3 posts in the last 7 years
it was fun until the grown ups got on and used it as a spying tool.

>company exists solely to mine and sell data
>Expecting a moon when no one wants to give them anymore data and the top execs are all scrambling to dump shares

Buy high HODL forever. Can't loose.

I BOUGHT THE DIP FAGGOTSA HAHAHAHAH

Attached: facebook.png (465x762, 38K)

As if instagram isnt owned by fb. Fucking normie trend riders

If Facebook failed, they'd just rebrand it. This cannot make the company go bankrupt.

>until the grown ups got on
Numbah 1 reporting in. Those darnded grown ups.

>2018
>buying facebook stock

Hemp, medical marijuana, NVIDIA, Grubhub, YUM, uranium, gold, silver, palladium, and platinum are good ones.

>hundreds of normie friends
get the fuck off out of my board faggot

Wow look at that incredible 0.42% movement. Maybe if you buy the dip you can make a whopping 2%!

>/g/fags warning normies about data since the facebook creation
>haha we don't care if we facebook steals data we have nothing to hide
>zucc is accused of stealing data 4 years later
>normies go wild
>?????????

the difference between the current price and the long term upward trend price is more like 15%, but bitcoin is probably more your thing

holy shit is Veeky Forums really this dumb?

Stick to losing money on your meme shitcoins I guess, you autists

Who the fuck still uses facebook except boomers?

Facebook is a company, not just a website

Do I really have to explain this on the business and finance board of Veeky Forums

same, stopped using it once my grandparents got on there lel

You heard of Vero?

very nice user. Too bad it's only 2 shares but still I'm jelly of your timing

Instagram fuckwits.
Instagram is less complicated, more minimalistic, and less saturated of shitty advertising.
If you want my ad guy opinion, it's the bad/non specific advertising that kills any media.

yeah isn't instagram owned by facebook?

>This.

Facebook achieved mega corporation status and it won't die anywhere soon. Most mega corporations had hiccups in the past but they still manage to excel and prosper in the end.

Attached: 1509860956203.png (3034x1864, 308K)

>Being this DELUDED
Facebook has reached its peak.
Competitor or no competitor, its time is up.
The only direction it will go is down.

>no dividends
NANI?

>What is margin trading

Stay poor.

>Anyone else getting in on this dip?
have you bought myspace on a top of a 'dip' too?

old cn was a good place

You can make 100% on a 5% movement with options

Facefuck is every bit as dead as bitcoin. It's one of them overvalued hype stocks that has no earnings and never will pay dividends.

>People are seriously buying Facebook stock

Attached: 1521927531678.png (747x721, 622K)

Lol, you're retarded if you think it's a "dip". Social medias come and go like fucking underwear, facebook had a great run but it's definitely on it's way to death at the moment.

steemit retards.

I was going to buy the dip but now im keeping it at arms length until we hear about the penalties.
Who knows if the government feels like making a massive gain off the Facebook coffers. Now they have the perfect excuse to take a 6-10 figures.

It wont kill the company but it will make the recovery period much longer.

If the FTC is serious on doing an investigation then i expect at least one more dip.

People are short sighted enough that they forget this happened and when Zucc actually has to testify the price will tumble again.

I'm in Public Relations and this is going to be a case study in a textbook within 5 years. Facebook has the perfect opportunity to replace Zucc as CEO and separate Zucc from the FB brand. From what I have seen they won't do it. If I was smart enough to code now would be the time to launch a new social media platform and advertise that Facebook is obsolete.

I really don't get normies. Did they actually think Facebook wasn't fucking around with their personal information? Do they think Google and other big business do not do the same?

Exactly. Facebook secretly collecting private data and selling them were known and have been published millions of times. All social media companies fuck with your data somehow. Normies are too dumb to understand this so they'll probably freak out again when another similar story breaks out about other social media services