BITCOIN REPORTED AS STRONG SELL! WE'RE GOING DOWN!

BITCOIN REPORTED AS STRONG SELL! WE'RE GOING DOWN!

Attached: screenshot-1522132727.png (1494x731, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/technicals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-104836.jpg (1053x1175, 325K)

ME NEED SPEED METER TO TELL ME SELL!!!!!!

Attached: 1521708615921.png (483x479, 16K)

what site is that? I still maintain that technical analysis is bullshit. TA told me that BCH/BTC was a strong sell and then I ended up selling at the bottom practically (.112BTC)

Attached: wow whoa.png (744x88, 22K)

Strong sell

Isn't bitcoin always a strong sell on that website ?

Just short forever lmao

kek

Those signals make perfect sense if you just do the opposite what they recommend.

I believe those numbers, user, Im a nocoiner faggot who wants to get in around 3-4k

Shitpost aside Bitcoin has finally been exposed.

Anyone who is still holding long term, is going to just continuously lose more.

TradingView

tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/technicals/

These automatic indicator things aren't very sophisticated. They say sell when chart is overall bearish, buy when chart is bullish. They are not going to tip over in to buy indication until signal strength on upward trend is already well established. These are okay for blue chip stocks but useless for volatile speculative stuff like crypto.

For instance, they will reliably indicate strong buy even when price is approaching peak and is about to fall off a cliff.

Thanks

Richard Heart says technical analysis works. But I still think its bullshit. Investing.com's BCH/BTC technical analysis told me to sell my BCH. And then I ended up selling the bottom (.112BTC). I'm pretty certain that TA doesn't work. You never know when some whale (ie. Roger Ver) is going to pump BCash. The lower the volume the shitcoin, the more vulnerable it is to being randomly pumped but BTC is also subject to the whims of whales as well.

>STRONG SELL LOW
>STRONG BUY HIGH

There is literally no genuine volume, it's all bots, wash trading and manipulation.

The fact that some retarded algorithm doesn't work does not mean that TA is invalid. But yes, TA does NOT work on shitcoins. Even BTC volume is too low for TA to work properly.

Attached: 1519355042009.png (550x543, 74K)

where are all those plebs that said it would NEVER drop below 8.2k again?

Richard Heart claims that TA actually works better for BTC than traditional investments (stocks, commodities, etc.). I just don't see it. I don't think TA actually works for even BTC.

Y u stil fud den?

Attached: images.png (211x239, 4K)

of course TA can never work for a high volatility assets that gets MANIPULATED AT FUCKING WILL whenever big players see fit to squeeze FOMOing normie retards and ADHD mongrels.

HOW ON EARTH COULD IT WORK? If you are retarded enough to believe that you also believe in astrology and have no clue about how the financial world works.

>"but muh I was right this time, ignore the other 50% where I was wrong, deluding myself into thinking I do analytical investments instead of gambling"

It is exactly this at the current point: gambling. If you are fine with that, go ahead. But stop telling others your bullshit "analyses".

Attached: 1520514435785.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

If you switch Trading View's technical analysis to monthly, it shows buy. Why does it show buy for monthly but not for short term time periods? BTC is seen as a long-term buy but a short-term dump?

FOR THE LAST GOD DAMNED TIME; TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS FOR MEASURING ENTRIES AND EXIT POINTS. YOUR STRATEGY DERIVES FROM A PROBABILISTIC EDGE, WHICH CAN BE CALCULATED WITH TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.
JUST USING TA FOR CLICK 'BUY' OR 'SELL' WILL FUCK YOU UP OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T TESTED IF YOU HAVE A MATHEMATICAL ADVANTAGE ON THE MARKET. THIS WORKS ON ANY MARKET, BUT WITH A VOLATILE PRODUCT LIKE CRYPTO YOU'D NEED A GOOD ONE. THAT'S WHY YOU TEST FIRST.
PS. I don't believe that you could have enough data to test out a decent strategy, the only strategy that works here is not technical but fundamental and psychological. Smart money has made a lot of money on the fucking predictable shit people do, aka the first hype and the whole bubble loop. It was so easy to make money on both the up- and the downside of this fucking retarded idea, it was amazing. The only I use on the way down are just simple triangle breakouts, that's the technical aspect which works best in trending markets (for me, you could have another plan to works for you).

TRADING IS NOT ABOUT CONVINCING PEOPLE YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING MONEY, AREN'T YOU?

Come on guys its getting pretty clear right now. We are bleeding so very very slowly. People are getting lined up to start their leveraged shorts and going to get rekt in 2 hours from now.
Any real market movements this year have been a solid pump or dump in 15 minutes. Slow movements indicate sentiment generation.

It will bounce upwards 500$, maybe more. I bought in BTC all-in to ride it.

allright, just like yesterday when everyone said we would break the 7850 within a couple of hours and placed shorts, guess what? Paamp it to 8270, then dump it. all the shorts liquidated. This market is being manipulated, please understand. Everyone is now waiting for it to drop, so buy, because we will have a pump. Always the opposite is about to happen.

So thats why it works 50% of the time and 50% it fails? Fuck off deluded astrology dimwit.

YOU CAN NEVER PREDICT WITH YOUR MEME LINES WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO YOU OR HOW IT GETS MANIPULATED IN A 5D CHESS GAME. YOU CAN ALSO NOT PREDICT WHEN FAGWHALES DECIDE TO PUMP / DUMP. THAT IS WHY HIGH VOLATILITY MAKES EVERYTHING UNPREDICTABLE. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS TOO EASY TO MANIPULATE WITH A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

But yeah, keep deluding yourself in being able to "predict" anything on more than 50% of the cases. Pic related.

Attached: 1520449551936.jpg (645x729, 56K)

We fell all the way down from nearly $20k to below $8k. When the price was $15k, people were saying to buy the dip. Look at where we are. You can't predict this shit. In 2016-Dec2017 if you had a 40% dip, you could just 3x long on BitMex (more if you are willing to take more of a risk) and then make a shit load of money. The recent "correction" has destroyed that pattern

>speed meter
kek

Bitcoin itself or the website??

im talking short term/daytrading. My point is that this market is being manipluated. When TA and all indicators are telling to sell, you have to buy and vice versa. Yesterday was a good example

Yes, 7900$ is a prime buy and will sell when I see green nujacks at 8600$

exactly.

whoa! their predictions have been spot on in the past, right?

Attached: 1515478970904.png (1216x1134, 1.67M)