Anyone familiar with living in the US?

Anyone familiar with living in the US?
I am from Europa.
What to pick Atlanta or Miami? I got contact info in Atlanta to help me get startet there.
What are pros and cons of those 2 spots.

Attached: 1519903446650.jpg (750x563, 93K)

Atlanta is full of niggers.

What the fuck else do you need to know?

Attached: hotlanta.png (786x512, 97K)

Atlanta literally is nigger central. Avoid at all costs

I live in Miami. People suck and it's expensive. Also speaking Spanish is a necessity in some parts

Pros: Hookers, drugs, and night life.
Cons: Hookers, drugs, and minority crime rates are high

Atlanta has a really good tech scene. You'd find some work fast if you have the credentials. Suburbs outside Atlanta are cozy. I don't live there and haven't been there. Looked it up as a place to move to before though.

jesus fucking christ no wonder they invited you, eurofag. neither. NYC, California, or if you're German, maybe somewhere in the midwest...? otherwise, kys

Just go to southern California and be done. Once you live in San Diego or santa barbara coast area you will never leave. Also if you like mexican food and latina chicks youre in for a treat.

Thanks for the information. Didnt knew there was so many blacks in Atlanta..

I am in the tech scene.

I want to live in a major city, but i think the west coast is to far away when I need to fly home for family visit to europa(Scandinavia).
Also need to be in a warm place which is one of the major reasons.

>florida & miami humid buttcheeks

viably you can work anywhere in the US granted there is an actual job market. But for self sustainment, best bet is to live in Arizona or in the Midwest primarily in South Dakota or any other conservative state as most of them will provide jobs and low housing across the nation

Go to Atlanta if you want to get robbed and raped by niggers.

This.

Atlanta is NIGGER Central. Really.

Miami is nice but expensive living
And lots of niggers, spics, Haitians.
Also if your a weak pussy
further from the ocean is not safe to live .
You wanna be within a mile of the coast.

Miami by far. Atlanta is full of uneducated extremely bigoted rednecks and gabgbanging uneducated dindu blacks, basically the two worst demographics in america. Don't go there, the blacks will mug you and the whites will see you as a commie foreigner

Niggers or Cubans your choice

What about Austin?

Stay on your side of the pond no guns, we dont need you comeing over here acting like a fucking refugee cuz you let all them muhammi-gee-haddis into your country. Fix your shit over there first.

Also england sucks cock, you guys lost the war.

Attached: Burn.jpg (600x335, 22K)

Austin's full

New Hampshire is probably the best state to live on the east coast, but it has no big cities and not sure about the job situation

north carolina research triangle is what you want senpai

Atlanta is a tech business city. If you are a programmer you can make good money with low cost of living.