Mcdonalds is fine dining in America

>mcdonalds is fine dining in America

What's the deal with people who are so white they start to look Asian? It confuses my boner.

>Obsessed

>only four people
>in a mac donald
clearly staged propaganda.

I've rarely seen a McDonald's with very many people inside. The cars at the drive-thru are a different story, but I'm pretty sure they keep the dining area there just for tax purposes.

it's called 'Finland'

It's actually called 'inbreeding,' but 'Finland' is close enough.

The Fingols are become so white that when their recessive asian genes begin to manifest they just look whiter.

>suit vest and no blazer
unless you look like david beckham, no one can pull off that blunder

It depends on area. I live in a city with lots of homeless people that will buy a couple of things off the dollar menu and stay until they get kicked out, plus a lot of people don't drive and just take the bus. None of our mcdonald's are anywhere this fancy though.

It isn't unheard of for teens to go to a fast food joint to get some food before prom which is most definitely what this is.

They clearly brought all that shit to take the picture. Saw some similar pictures from Waffle House

Yes, mcdonalds is fine dining in America.

my local mcdonalds is always lined up out the door, filled with niggers and teen moms with 5 kids screaming and bumping into you, and throwing their shitty diapers into the eat-in area garbage.

then at night it's gangs of teenagers having brawls on the outside patio

I didn't say that. I was merely letting you know what this was a picture of. Teenagers getting some food before prom. Maybe the kid thought bringing a couple glasses and a flower pot increased his chances of getting laid that night, who knows.

You sure it doesn't happen to relate to Valentine's Day? You know, yesterday?

>bumping into you
Not me. I wouldn't set foot inside a McDonald's, my friend. So whatever kind of trash you are, be it a nigger or a teen mom or something else, you probably don't even realize how well you fit in among them.

Nope, it's gotta be prom. You're gonna ask me why? The truth is I'm a real-life paranormal/psychic detective. I've helped to solve several bit-name cases just by looking at pictures and seeing things other people didn't.

Nothing in the photo indicates it was taken yesterday.
Besides, it's a couple of kids. Even if it was for valentines day, I'd be much more likely like they did it ironically rather than because either of them seriously think mcdonald's is fine dining.

She looks like she should be on an after school cartoon, like hey arnold or something.

people who look like that can't into irony

I decided to step inside once for a cup of coffee, since I'm against the use of drive-thrus. Never again will I make such a fatal mistake.

>since I'm against the use of drive-thrus
i can't wait to hear all about your retarded rationale

Any of the mcdonald's in Europe that I've been to were way fancier. nicest one I've ever been to was in madrid and it was packed with non americans.