Meeting macros

How on earth do I cram 200g of protein into my diet each day in 2500 calories without supplements ?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't.

You also don't need anywhere near 200g of protein a day, that's just absurd. And this is coming from someone who was a literal steroid-taking bodybuilder many years ago. you don't even need 200g daily when you're juicing.

fuckloads of eggs. But yeah, that's why supplementation is a thing, and you don't need 200g for anything ever.

>taking steroids

I'm trying to go natty.

read the fucking sticky you n00b it's a gram of protein per 2 lbs body weight, you need like 50. 100 tops

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3
>but 1g/lb of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb)

chicken breast or just stop being retarded and buy some whey

Easy as shit.
>1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast: 140G Protein, 750 calories

>4 cups skim milk: 35g Protein, 363 calories

>4 hard boiled eggs: 24g protein, 312 calories.

>199 grams protein, 1425 calories roughly.

Now add in salads, fruits, veggies with some carbs to make up the other 1000 calories to take you to 2500 a day.

>I'm trying to go natty.

Go for it. My point was that even if you were going all-out with the juice you STILL don't need that much protein. Even in a worst-case-scenario 200 is just insane.

>200g of protein
>nearly half a pound of protein

So then what's more accurate? I mean, admittedly I got the number from Veeky Forums

You eat for the size you want to be, not the size you are. But yeah.

okay scooby1961

A sysadmin I work with started supplementing protein, despite not lifting, or even walking. They had kidney stones within a year.

In Iraq (while deployed with US Army) I took winnie and test and we had a plywood gym with shitty weights but lots of them on a patrol base of 23 people. I gained about 24 pounds of muscle and lost body fat. Don't know exact numbers obviously. I had about 150 grams of protein supplement a day ( a shake with each meal) and MAYBE 25 g of protein from whatever they served. So yeah. Also I was 6' 3 and 220 and could see the veins in my hip to my stomach area so it's not like I was small. You REALLY don't need that much protein although I could have it sent from BB.com any time but would take over a month to arrive some times. Not my blog sorry.

>MAYBE 25 g of protein from whatever they served
You underestimate the protein content of most foods.

We had our food brought out to us in pre made trays and they skimped us big time every single dinner. Breakfast and lunch were MRE though so maybe I do underestimate. I didn't care enough at the time because on steroids I could have probably gained in my sleep really as long as I had the energy to work out. It was the BS year OP New Dawn was going on and ain't shit happening so just wake up, work out, eat food, pull security.

This thread makes me feel like I'm comfy at home in Veeky Forums

Eggs
Milk
Protein shakes.
Greek yogurt
Chicken/turkey/fish

>premade trays

Wow, they've changed. When we were deployed, one meal a day was brought from the rear and setup cafeteria style and you got what you wanted. Breakfast and lunch were generally MRE's.

Apparently, the same jew corporations that the govt contracts with for prison and school food are contracted for army chow. Thanks, bought and paid for Congress!

>200g of protein

Veeky Forums why are you so dumb?

There are multiple studies showing no benefit to anything over .7g/lbs

Goodnight sweet kidneys
Hello osteoporosis

Start here

My first Iraq deployment was mostly like that. They brought the green containers with the metal trays of food for dinner, set it up, we had dinner. But this one I was saying, they had the cardboard trays prefilled and wrapped in foil and just brought those out. It sucked bad. Ice cold and skimpy.

Citations?

Google it, or keep spending too much money. Don't really care enough to find the studies posted on Veeky Forums every 10 minutes

God, as a vet, that shit makes me sick. And all these politicians, both parties, and their mealy mouthed support of soldiers and vets while treating them like shit on all fronts, even in regard to food. Fucked up, man.

I currently eat 200g per day while cutting on 2400 cals

for an example, here's what I had today:

> Breakfast
1 cup 0% fat greek yogurt: 21g protein
1 scoop WPI: 27g protein
1 slice bread with peanut butter: 8g protein

> Lunch
Homemade chili with beans and ground chicken: 54g protein
1/4 cup skim cheese: 8g protein

> Mid-afternoon snack
Two chicken back quarters (skin removed): 40g protein

> Dinner
2 cans of tuna: 60g protein
Rice and veggies: 10ish grams

If you're that adamant about not using supplements you could always swap out the yogurt/WPI for an omelette with two eggs (12g) and eight egg whites (28g) but I find whey makes life easier while cutting

It was like heaven when we had the rare chance to go to the FOB. Like 6000 calories in one hour if we could. As long as we changed to clean uniforms and made our weapons spotless and cleaned our IBA's and left them in the vehicles, and boots so they met garrison standards while deployed, we were allowed into the DFAC. We would see like 2/3 of the POGs fat as fuck in the DFAC there like holy shit wtf do you do besides eat all day. Food was a big thing some times.

nice boobies
:^)

>food was a big thing

No shit. When you're deployed you're always fucking working on some shit, burning massive calories, not just laying around fucking off. And nowadays they don't even resupply those calories, apparently. Pathetic. I'd like to see these bastardized excuses for the "peoples' represetatives" deployed for even a week under real conditions. Everyone except McCain would be a blubbering sack of shit.

A good alternative to Greek yogurt is Skyr, Icelandic yogurt. The one I get has more protein than the usual Greek stuff.

I can't ever imagine taking protein supplement when food full of protein is so delicious.

Peanut Butter Pudding! Boil 1 cups of water, add in cornstarch depending on how thick you want it (I dissolve 4 tbsp of cornstarch in half a cup of cold water), add in peanut butter - I use around a quarter cup

Eggs, Bruce Lee starts off his morning with a lot of eggs. For your wallet, white eggs are cheaper than brown eggs, I can't taste the difference.
- egg drink: put a spoon of sweetened condensed milk into a cup (that or a spoon of sugar), crack in egg, stir as you pour in boiling water
- scrambled eggs: you can stir a some cream into the mix, or spice it up with hot sauce
- cheese and mushroom omelet

Boiled Eggs, and:
- chinese tea eggs: a popular festival snacks, boiled eggs are cracked then soaked in a tea of spices. Boiling eggs in plain black tea is also delicious
- deviled eggs: cut eggs in half, take out yolk, mix in some mayonaise and paprika spice powder, put back in egg white

There is literally NO agreement on how much protein you should be eating per day, OP. Aim for 150 grams as a baseline, and just try to do that for as long as you can.

If you aren't seeing the results you want, add a little more protein until you do.