Making chicken but I took a bunch of DMX a while ago. I don't want food poisoning

Making chicken but I took a bunch of DMX a while ago. I don't want food poisoning.

Is this done

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZFbZ5vsW4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNYuPj0tK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Give it another 1 hour 20 minutes.

Does this look like a face to anyone else

The juice is yellow but it's all crispy and I want it to be done
Been cooking for 2hrs at 200

Reeee
It's already been on for 2 hrs and I'm hungry as shit

I used my laser thermometer on your picture and it's only at 130 degrees, you need another twenty minutes or so

You've been eating long enough now. Stop being greedy

WHERE MY DOGS AT

Smh granny never had your tech shit and I don't need your fancy lasers either
Get outta here

Anyone else notice how /vip/ is such a shill board?

not done yet
skin has to be golden-ish

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
X GON GIVE IT TO YA
X GON GIVE IT TO YA

>took a bunch of DMX
fuck, twice I did 300mg of that shit, I needed lifealert because I was legit on the floor and couldn't get up.

also, both times i threw up unwillingly. is there a way around it? i did gel caps in 5 minute intervals and my stomach was bubbling like a lava pit

>I took a bunch of DMX

Do cats know what it's gonna be when they're fucking with a nigga like you?

It's golden as fuck bro
I can smell it cooking
I can hear it cooking
It is teasing me

I don't want it to burn. I'm just waiting for that delicious clear juice

Don't eat before, but you can drink chocolate milk.
500mg is like an average dose lmao so you're a pussy. Check for any other ingredients that coulee done it

Throwing up and diaorreha is common with syrup tho

How are you hungry on dxm?

Huehuehuehue

I think it's done guys

I've been told the gel caps irritate the stomach and cause vomiting. If you can get the liquid down and space out the doses you might not vomit. No guarantees though since it'll taste like shit

300mg is nothing. Also pills a shit. Also you're going to fuck your liver long before you're going to get sick from slightly undercooked chicken. Also sage for off-topic.

Is it done? Did I conquer the beast?

Dumb. Ass. Buy the bottles. Hook a rope to them. Swing them around like a windmill for a minute. Dump syrup out. Powder soaked in left over syrup in the bottom is all what you want. Just like codeine cough syrup. Same deal.

It would have been done an hour ago if you didn't open the oven door every 5 minutes to take a blurry picture.

guys.
Chicken. Pls

This is the bottom. It ain't done is it?

>This is the bottom.

put that shit on 375 and leave it for an hour without taking it the fuck out or opening the door. Christ. wtf would you let a chicken die for a troll thread

ITS GOING SO WRONG
I ate so much and it's so raw am I dead?

this is why you don't fucking open the oven door every 5 minutes to check on something, it looks like shit

is the fan oven setting or the regular one with the two lines best for this?

I opened it every half hour

What is time dilation?

What

Hm.. I think the last time I tried it I softened them up in warm water and squirted the liquid out but it still made me feel shitty

This was nearly a decade ago though but I've been tempted to give it another try

>300mg is nothing
I guess not, but I was never trying to turn into an incoherent retard from it, just get a nice high and lay around on the sofa. Was more like experimenting as a teen than looking for a new career drug since it's some hick and underageb& type shit

dude, he's cooking a chicken not giving birth

Alright well I've got a chicken in the oven that I'm fucking freaking out about but this'll stop me from checking
>btw how much longer for the chicken

Get some syrup, miss the sorbitol and shit. You just want the one active ingredient. Anything that makes you drowsy works but get the DMX
Benadryl blue works.

Drink it. Take like 300mg and walk around and shit for the first 40 mins.
Then relax. You can even smoke or drink milk or juice or whatever. Just don't drink alcohol.

delsym

Fuck that shit. Just get store brand robo, expectorant only.

it looks and smells like rabbit. Tastes and chews like rabbit
Am I cooking rabbit here guys?

I've taken so many drugs that should've killed me this week I will not die to a fucking rabbit

I'm looking at the timestamps, that chicken needs 20 more minutes. If you keep opening the oven and tearing it apart you lose the heat and it needs to heat up again.

SET IT AND FORGET IT

I'm eating the leg and leaving the rest in the oven. Too hungry

I'll take bits off as they cook so I can eat this fuckikg thing.

IS IT A CJICKEN HUH
IS IT

user, are you retards?

Fucking hell. Just throw a thigh in the microwave at this point and call it a day.

you descended from literal cavemen cooking their fresh kill over an open fire, and you can barely cook a store bought chicken in a toaster oven

No, I cooked duck perfectly the other day but FUCK CHICKEN

MMM YEHA I DIP MY RARE CHICKENN IN THE SAUCE

What sauce? You're just mashing your uncooked chicken on an empty plate.

What the hell OP, DXM is not compatible with food at all, it is quite the opposite.
You are going to vomit long and hard for quite a long time. I hope you post that.
I recommend you get a few buckets ready, because when the nausea strikes, it will be fast, violent, and long lasting. You will not make it to the bathroom, you will projectile puke your guts all over the room you are in, then likely will be paralyzed on the floor in a pool of your vomit.

I eat mine raw now cause I'm literally an animal.

This yellow juice shit that keeps coming out

Nice bad vibes user

Fucking medium rare fags

fpbp

Should've given it more time, OP. Enjoy your undercooked chicken though, I'm sure it's not half bad

I eat my chicken like a MAN

The rest is in the oven tho. Didn't I make this thread like an hour ago?

You got a small dick

Nah

I'm just hungry af

This entire thread is a fucking trainwreck
Please continue

Masao, is that you?

OP you just took the salmonella speedway, enjoy illness

>Masao
I am a philosopher of sorts, yes.

Still cooking. M8

Threads dead so imma assume the chicken is done

I cook a lot. I'm kinda good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZFbZ5vsW4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNYuPj0tK0

being this much of a fucking tryhard

>look how edgy i am

neck yourself

Chicken will burn in the oven as OP vomits his guts out, unable to move.
Have you ever taken that much DXM before? He's in a world of hurt right now.

No I'm not. Maybe you're just a pussy
I am full tho

get yourself together you junkie loser

What are you gonna do to the titties?

What

mfuck Ye

>>

He back!
We did it boii

You could smoke that whole shit in one pull on dxm

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S REAL!

still undercooked but good enough OP

Looks dry as fuck.

kek

I thought the gell caps were the only ones that didnt contain a leathal dose of tylenol?

Break bread with the enemy.

When you're tripping you lose your sense of time. You feel like it must have been hours then look at the clock and its only been like 3 minutes.

wtf is /vip/?

right. i dont think i ate one fucking thing, or food ever crossed my mind the one time we chugged cough supressant spray bottles in high school

>500mg is like an average dose lmao so you're a pussy
yeah if you're a fucking tweaker

You don't take DMX, DMX takes you.

Tfw you played yourself smdh

I haven't done DXM but I have taken like 12 benadryl and lied in bed in the dark with some flameless candles on my nightstand while listening to kpop.

I had some pretty weird visions, let me tell you.

Also
>DMX

I am dyslexic

Good thing you got the alien out.
7/11 get alien big buzz every year of that shit

Dxm is really fun

WHAT THIS CHICKEN WANT FROM A NIGGA?

yikes

Kek'd

Nah, folks are saying DMX not DXM. Didn't really feel like bothering to correct them after the fifth time I saw it

It's a "Drug addict retard gives himself salmonella" episode.

Kekkkkk

This is the cancer that is killing Veeky Forums

Its dxm you pleb not >image related

Vip board

>both times i threw up unwillingly
you're probably stupid and got robo with guaifenesin in it

ARFF ARFF THE DOG IS HERR

Even without the guaifenesin, DXM triggers vomiting. Its the worst part of the experience, there's a good 50% chance you're going to spend a bit of time being sick.
I would think eating only meat, especially undercooked chicken, would make that effect worse. DXM is a powerful appetite suppressant, food sounds disgusting until its fully worn off, and a full belly before tripping makes the nausea and discomfort worse.