what stock?

bitcoin

It it it it itsssss retarded

no fucking idea

It's the very complex TA chart formation called The Simpsonian Hill

kek

reverse inverse bart simpson double pattern
you know what to do

Almost no humans are buying and selling, it's all bots.

Just a guess but thinish order book plus largish mkt buy/sells

Whales wrecking this guy's 100x position of infamy from yesterday.

HEH ONLY TRUE TA MASTERS LIKE ME KNOW WHAT THIS CHART MEAN. HEH, WE ALL FINGER EACHOTHERS BUTTHOLES WHILE DOING ADVANCED CALCULATIONS TO GET OUR ANSWERS, THIS IS THE CORNHOLIO PATTERN, HEH IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS HEH.

Attached: 1511855454930.jpg (960x640, 182K)

I bought the dip?

Attached: TAfag.png (336x366, 159K)

Going down while simultaneously murdering leveraged shorts and longs. That way everyone loses.

Attached: R-1261419-1413383579-4595.jpeg.jpg (600x598, 96K)

Head and shoulders confirmed, crash imminent

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

I think I get the bart simpson pattern, this whale was raising the price to make retards belive that recovery was comming, and then dumped on them.
I think he run out of retards, hence why he had to dump lower than where he bought.

its stagnating.. thaat means that a bull run and upwarding trend is near.

Attached: 1517338290316.png (388x602, 267K)

>near

yeah after 3 more months of bear, then 6 to 12 months of stagnation and then maybe bull

try 2-3 months pal

People, look at how depressed everyone is. Or beyond depressed, like emotionless. I feel the same. And noone seems to hold any coins.

Is this the bottom?

>ita stagnating
Hahaha its only going down

playing with mex traders ..

the old "eat my shorts, pleb" formation

only the greatest retards would hold coins at this moment or even consider buying in

why would anybody? this shitshow is as manipulated as it gets. it is just gambling at this point when bitmex assturds decide to dump or pump 500$ in 2 minutes again

It's pretty easy though. Steady price + everyone shorting, they will pump it 500$ 1.5hours from now.

Because not everyone is a day trader that trades with high leverage? If you believe in Bitcoin's long term value, then it's still a good time to buy.

only if you're not over-investing and don't get nervous if BTC goes to 4k

I also can't be arsed to daytrade in this manipulated shitshow, but there is also no reason for me to fucking buy NOW in this market situation, especially not any alts

pump and
>DUMP

Attached: 1516714842319.jpg (640x631, 54K)

having your money in bitcoin it the best bet right now

Yeah bitcoin cash amirite

The bartman