Chainlink will be the biggest tech revolution since the industrial revolution

Chainlink will be the biggest tech revolution since the industrial revolution.

Attached: link.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Fuck off with your shitcoin seriously. No one wants this shit anymore it's fucking over.

PAY ME

dude, no need to FUD it more you can accumulate now

FUCK BTC!
Fiat/Crypto everywhere ASAP!

im planning to pump another 1k€ tomorrow evening we are at the bottom right?

i know you are trying to promote this (im invested too) but saying this is utterly stupid and makes people stop taking link seriously

a middle-ware that connects real data to autonomous decentralized networks performing tasks can indeed be an enormous revolution. its not crazy to imagine a world where smart contracts assume a central position and their existence is basically tied to what data can they access.

kys
my linkies stay with me

>The biggest tech revolution since the industrial revolution.
So chainlink is more important than the internet?

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

Attached: 1.jpg (970x980, 222K)

the internet gives you information. more data. more accessibility but labor did not change more drastically then, for instance, with the advent of other technological instruments.
performing, autonomously and without central bodies complex tasks will have drastic changes in the labor markets and the relationship people have with governments and companies.

Posting in shitty same fagging OP thread
>OP is a faggot

how many threads does biz have daily? 500? Why are you worried about mine?

its ok op i love your threads

stop

reddit is your place

I had a dream last night ChainLink hit $1032 and I ran around screaming "THE SINGULARITY IS HERE"

soon you will be living the dream

yeah you're right my bad.

HEY GUYS SELL YOUR HOUSE TO BUY MORE LINK. $2 TRILLION MARKETCAP INCOMING LOL

checked

Dubs dont lie

you're going way down

The best argument for LINK:
There are people who own 200 LINK. That means they’ve spent 70 USD. how are they so rich? Because they make smart investments. Check and mate.

to miss the point this bad..

nigga, link and smart contracts are going to turn the internet from a blunt object manipulated by a bunch of neet autists overlords from a Malayan sock sewing board, into a globally connected machine the produces an exponential rate of efficiency, understanding, and execution for every legacy system on the planet. 1000 years from now when historians analyze the singularity, they are literally going to trace it to the advancements and automations provided by sergey's system. Zero point efficiency will set us free from the lies, plunder, and wagecucking. It will set our eyes to the possibilities of the future on the edge of space and time.

well spoken comrade

>soon

Attached: link prestige.png (1200x675, 832K)

Attached: forrest link.jpg (640x640, 365K)

This is not only painful to read, but also insufferably stupid. You are as idiotic as they come.

Any thoughts on Ontology?