What is your thoughts on the mcchicken?

What is your thoughts on the mcchicken?

FOR ME IT IS THE MCCHICKEN

F̧͔̮̺͇͂̃͂͋͘O͔͈͍̝ͮ̃̌͐̽̈́R̜̥̞̹̣̜̜͊͛ͮͣͪͩ͂ ̝̭ͩ̓́̆̓̾͗M̵͈̝͇̫̤̓ͨ̃͠E̶̯̭̹̫̰̯͎͎̠̋ͤ̓̾̉̕ ̡͙̟͙̪̠͙̟͉ͮ̓̊͋I̢͚̣̦͕͎̹̝̠ͮ͋͑̿T͕̘̗̻̱͖̈́̉̌ͯͮ̅ͤͨͭ́ ͚͚̳͖͕̠͒ͯ̔ͯ̀ͪ̾ͣ̂͡I̪̩̼͔̖̙̯̣̊͞Ş̶̯͔̬̲ͫ̂ ̡̛̜̱͎͉̣̑ͪ͐ͧ͐̈́̃̕T̛̺͕̝̤̭̖̅H̷͔͕̖̹̄̓̂́́ͨͣE̪̙̝̫ͫ͒͊ͣ̑ͪ̍̀ ̴͙̥͊̉͂̌ͫ͝M͚̜̱͙̲̋̌Ç̰̅̈́̏ͫͮ̈́̈C͖̠̫͉̮̭ͫ͢͠͠H̡̙͗̂̊̑̍͆I̧͈͙̋̑̾̓ͮ͘C̨͎͙͒̒̓K̮̜͖͍ͫ̈́̀͟E͍̰̱̤̘͗̀͐̿̆̚̚N̴̨̧̝̫͈͓͓̦͑̓̈̑̚

Never had one. Probably never will. Haven't eaten McDonald's in over a decade and don't intend to go back.

Here in Canada it's called a Junior Chicken and the ingredients are of a higher standard. Hold your jealousy.

wtf?? how do i get my letters to be all uppercase like yours????

I think it is the perfect fast food sandwich.

It's feed for the buttermilk/southern style chicken sandwich.

Hot n' Spicy McChicken are pretty tasty

Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich is better desu.

I think it is a sandwich.

daily reminder that there is no such thing as a chicken burger.

and overpriced

I live in New Mexico and McD's has the Green Chile McDouble here, does anyone else have any good regional items anywhere?

I don't need to pay for halal meat, thanks.

>watch mcchicken pho video
>haha that was a good chuckle
>can't stop watching nell
>help

The Jr Chick is just the small cheapo version of the McChicken, which we still have.

>F̧͔̮̺͇͂̃͂͋͘O͔͈͍̝ͮ̃̌͐̽̈́R̜̥̞̹̣̜̜͊͛ͮͣͪͩ͂ ̝̭ͩ̓́̆̓̾͗M̵͈̝͇̫̤̓ͨ̃͠E̶̯̭̹̫̰̯͎͎̠̋ͤ̓̾̉̕ ̡͙̟͙̪̠͙̟͉ͮ̓̊͋I̢͚̣̦͕͎̹̝̠ͮ͋͑̿T͕̘̗̻̱͖̈́̉̌ͯͮ̅ͤͨͭ́ ͚͚̳͖͕̠͒ͯ̔ͯ̀ͪ̾ͣ̂͡I̪̩̼͔̖̙̯̣̊͞Ş̶̯͔̬̲ͫ̂ ̡̛̜̱͎͉̣̑ͪ͐ͧ͐̈́̃̕T̛̺͕̝̤̭̖̅H̷͔͕̖̹̄̓̂́́ͨͣE̪̙̝̫ͫ͒͊ͣ̑ͪ̍̀ ̴͙̥͊̉͂̌ͫ͝M͚̜̱͙̲̋̌Ç̰̅̈́̏ͫͮ̈́̈C͖̠̫͉̮̭ͫ͢͠͠H̡̙͗̂̊̑̍͆I̧͈͙̋̑̾̓ͮ͘C̨͎͙͒̒̓K̮̜͖͍ͫ̈́̀͟E͍̰̱̤̘͗̀͐̿̆̚̚N̴̨̧̝̫͈͓͓̦͑̓̈̑̚

By itself its pretty good.
Where it really shines is in the middle of a mcdouble. The McDank as it is known in my parts.

Junior Chicken (CA) = McChicken (US)

McChicken (CA) =/= McChicken (US)

Maybe if you had actually had American McDonalds before you would know.

the mcchicken makes me horny.

Never had one. Probably never will. Haven't eaten McDonald's in over a decade and don't intend to go back.

Aren't they the same price? I actually think the McChicken is a few cents more expensive even. I think you're confusing it with the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich.

the mcchicken makes me horny

truth be told, it fucking suck. It sucks a lot. It's just a giant chicken nugget with almost no meat, no flavor but the mayo and shitty bread crumbs, a wilted piece of half brown lettuce shredded up and a stale bun. The thing fucking sucks bad. If you think this piece of shit is good in any way you are fucked in your life in many ways. It just sucks.