Why is this shit so SALTY nigga?!?!?

Why is this shit so SALTY nigga?!?!?

I thought I liked it at first but it has a motherfucking salty bite and makes me sleepy and gives my head a strange feeling.

Good question. I bought the reduced sodium one, and its still fucking salty up the ass

Just a fact of life with the canned processed meat game, yo

Maybe you'd fancy sardines?

You're supposed to balance out the saltiness with sticky kine white rice and extra mayo laden mac salad, dum dum.

Its preserved for room temperature storage.
Have a look at the "serving size". Maybe you shouldn't eat multiple portions if you're so sensitive to sodium.

Is this what prison meal looks like?

>Why are Polynesians so fat?

It's called reduced sodium Spam user, it's much better tasting, not to knock regular Spam.

Oh god yes.

I miss living in Hawaii...

You miss this?
Its not like that garbage isn't common as fuck anywhere on earth. Where do you live where these things are unavailable?

It's nice when you make spam with scrambled eggs cuz you don't have to salt the eggs and it comes out perfect

The reduce sodium version is mostly mechanically separated chicken parts

Pretty much every version of SPAM except original is MSCP

Aloha

I'll need some citation for this

maybe this will help? or the teriyaki one?

I'm getting high blood pressure just from looking at the label user

because it's fucking canned meat lunkhead. salt is necessary to keep that shit from spoiling.

>sticky kine white rice
Only one of these words are American. Opinion disregarded.

They eat lamb cuts banned in every country because of the fat content, I should now I'm English and read it on the internet somewhere.

It's canned meat that was invented during ww2 and is made from disgusting scraps. It is meant to last until doomsday.

Just appreciate it for what it is

>people put this in their bodies

I've never seen this. Is this a meme or some kind of non-US Spam?

As a yuropoor I never witnessed spam in real life and I'm kinda curious

However I haven't ever came across a canned meat that tasted good

It's bearable when eating stuff like canned ravioli, but I don't know how it'd be to eat it straight out of the can

>WAAAAAAAH!
>Why is salted ham (Spam) so salty?

Spiced. Spiced ham.

salt is a spice you noncook

>salt is a spice

Ameritards everyone

Tfw i live on minnesota
Tfw that is where the spam factory is

Not him, but why do you Eurocucks always insult an entire nationality instead of the actual person you're talking to? It's like you want me to jump in this thread and call you a faggot, faggot.

It fucking is tho

Do Americans really eat this?

Americans are the dumbest white people on the planet

You have to know how to serve it right.
Meaning, not straight out of the fucking can.

It's so damn good for breakfast, fried until golden brown, eggs fried or scrambled, a bit of cheese, between lightly toasted bread.

Looks like Filipino SPAM. Idk your local Asian store might stock it if you live in the west coast

do people look at spam and really think that you just eat it straight out of the can? i mean i guess you could do that in a life or death situation, but that's not the way you're supposed to eat this garbage.

it needs to be cooked and it needs to be paired with something that can benefit from the saltiness. eggs, rice, toast. when it's fried and actually has a texture that's not just nasty ass mush, it's basically the equivalent of patty sausage, bacon, or (gasp) fried ham. because, you know, that's all it is. ham.

it's depression era food. if you look at it from that perspective, that explains 1) the initial nastiness and 2) the shelf stability of it. but, really, when you treat it like a normal food item, all of the novelty evaporates and you just have yourself a plain ass breakfast meat.

salt is a preservative, and SPAM take this to the logical extreme

SPAM and a few other foods were made famous for incredible long shelf lives. Mainly because they cooked out all the nutation and then packed them full of salt to the point nothing would ever try to eat them.

Then at some point in time an unsuspecting human buys them by mistake, and boom profit. It a longterm profit strategy, but it does work.

>you Eurocucks
Why are you ramping it up and judging an entire continent by a post from one user?

Only giving him a taste of his own medicine

Did your mother never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right? It only makes you look as petty as him.

>europeans implying their countries don't make processed preserved meat products
Oh, I'm laughin'.

How does Veeky Forums like their spam?
>white bread
>cabbage and onion in a vinaigrette, salted and peppered
>mustard and dukes mayo
>half a can in 4 slices
>Gouda slice

I don't mind spam. Don't eat it regularly though.
Take it camping with me and its a nice addition to whatever else I'm cooking.
I have also been to the Spam Museum.

>People eat this for breakfast

I don't wanna waste my daily sodium intake on an ok breakfast

Do Americans really eat that shit? That's fucking nasty.
>eating food from a can
I wouldn't feed that not even to my worse enemy

Do Americans really eat that shit? That's fucking nasty.
>eating food from a can
I wouldn't feed that to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

Yes