Dank

Kill yourself

It's coconutty water.

I've never used it for cooking, but it's great for a refreshment/hangover drink
It's got high potassium
Hard to find drinks with lots of K

>redpill

Go back to /pol/ asshole

Really good for you but tastes like shit. That's all.

Kill yourself.

Kys

As an alcoholic, this is the only reason I buy the stuff. Wake up in the middle of the night dehydrated and still drunk, down a carton, go back to sleep, wake up, feel terrible but at least I don't have a splitting headache.

It tastes like what I imagine (and I stress "imagine" because I have absolutely no idea because I've never had a hot mouthful of it) cum would taste like. Salty and slightly sweet with little chunks here and there.

Its a more expensive gatorade G2 at best. A few studies show it is comparable to a sports drink, and a few studies that show it is not any better than just drinking water.

If you didn't already know, sports drinks and "GOTTA STAY HYDRATED 24/7" are horseshit in the first place.

They are great for smoothies. Adds sweetness and extra flavor.

it's water the way our ancestors drank it bro

kys yourself

Best hangover drink ever to exist.
Also, healthy (as long as it's pure coconut water) as fuck.
In WW2, they used coconut water in place of plasma to treat injured soldiers on the pacific islands when they ran out of supplies. That's how much your body accepts and likes it.

Kiss yourself cause your beautifal

Disappointing having drunk fresh for a long time before trying the packaged stuff

don't drink canned, bottled or any other kind of packaged coconut water, drink it only from the coconut. if you live in some shit ass scandinavian hell hole full of snow go fuck yourself.

That one is cheap but tastes like lotion, wouldn't recommend. The one's in cans with chunks are terrible. Zico is so-so but overpriced imo, i actually prefer the arizona coco-zona for cheap cocnut water. Harmless brand is expensive but the most delicious one I've had by far.

It tastes good and is pretty good for you. It also tastes best straight from a coconut. Buying it packaged is always kind of shitty, because it seems to have two main markets (latinos and health food yuppies) that don't overap and result in crappy options. Seriously, it only seems to come in either cheap cans with a lot of added sugar, or natural in tetra packs that are way too expensive.

Wow its like im really in /sg/

Kill youre self

Coconut water makes my poops greasy.

Cum doesn't have fun chunks.

delicious taste
high in potassium
i guess its good for you
better taste and lower calories than cola

She could bite the spider out of a room corner.

ill give you the red pill

the canned version tastes like shit

and real coconut water from a fresh coconut tastes like heaven

as soon as you put it in the can it takes on a old dead taste

sweetened tree rock slurry

It tastes like mildewy sweet water. Like the inside of the coconut got a bit moldy. it's fuckin weird. dont like it.