When did you realize that Iink actually needs REQ in order to work?

When did you realize that Iink actually needs REQ in order to work?

Attached: Download.png (209x241, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go on...

Attached: 420pepe.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

Tig if brue

False if true

holy shit large if accurate

Lad of mentionable size if absolute unit

Go on faglet, let's here it

Attached: 1517399720655.jpg (267x189, 5K)

Holy shit if OP's not lying this could mean that we're all rich

are you aware of IDs pajeet?

isn't it the other way around?

Huge if big

are you aware of dub dubs, and that they erase the faggotry of OP?

link 1000$ eoy

Attached: intredasting.jpg (604x497, 52K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA........

Attached: 1.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Chainlink needs a killer app that the general public know well and use a lot in their everyday life. REQ is the killer app for Chainlink.

do u even meta post in your own thread as another user without changing ip's, but pretend you are someone different in dialog, bro?

nah man, but I should start doing this

>lets make this place even more insane
i like it

chainlink mentioned in a major report on smart contracts by Capgemini, europe biggest IT-consulting group:

capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf

The best argument for LINK:
There are people who own 200 LINK. That means they’ve spent 70 USD. how are they so rich? Because they make smart investments. Check and mate.

Kys my man